The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 0
beerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud of
Re: The Clone List

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
Confirmed wayang n yaya papaya.
OMG! What happened?
Old 29-04-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerandnuts View Post
OMG! What happened?
You wayang to the max.

Like the previous banned clones, editing/deleting posts to cover tracks.

Oh, you also forgot that you used the same pm title as the banned pussypussy520 to pm me.

Trying to mock the system like your lovetolick clone huh

Sending another one In here again next month?
Old 29-04-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster (B)

beerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud of

Quote:
You wayang to the max.

Like the previous banned clones, editing/deleting posts to cover tracks.

Oh, you also forgot that you used the same pm title as the banned pussypussy520 to pm me.

Trying to mock the system like your lovetolick clone huh

Sending another one In here again next month?
I really don't understand what happened? The above accounts doesn't belongs to me. I deleted my posting because you said I yaya papaya. I never wayang or yaya papaya. I was zapped by a mad dog since two days ago. Can donate 23 points to me? Please give me your full support.
Old 29-04-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster (B)

Mad dog is back
Old 29-04-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can donate 23 points to me? Please give me your full support.
Before you edit away. You are mocking again. Thousand over points from your clones already.

Btw your pm to me the same cut and paste from your other clones. You becah lobang already and still try to wayang.
Old 29-04-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
The mad dog busy digging his own grave
You not lucky that Ah Sam and team decided not to take any action against you for subtly mocking and challenging the system?
Old 29-04-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
You not lucky that Ah Sam and team decided not to take any action against you for subtly mocking and challenging the system?
I never do anything wrong.
Old 29-04-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Before you edit away. You are mocking again. Thousand over points from your clones already.

Btw your pm to me the same cut and paste from your other clones. You becah lobang already and still try to wayang.
OMG! What had I done?
Old 29-04-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
I never do anything wrong.
So fast to edit your 4d mocking post. Admin can tell what you have edited.
Old 29-04-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
OMG! What had I done?
Wayang again. Ah Sam happy to lock this thread.
Old 29-04-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
I really don't understand what happened? The above accounts doesn't belongs to me.
Sure. But your account belongs to them.
Old 29-04-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Wayang again. Ah Sam happy to lock this thread.

Who is Ah Sam?
Old 29-04-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Sure. But your account belongs to them.

Why my account belongs to them?
Old 29-04-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:

Who is Ah Sam?
Go kiss him please.
Old 29-04-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
So fast to edit your 4d mocking post. Admin can tell what you have edited.
I changed my mind. I don’t want to buy 4D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1