The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kunming...

wow KMG seem the next playground.....
+ weather superb
Old 26-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

Oh yesh,
My friend went to Panlong Hotel for a sauna fuck. he was really disappointed in terms of the quality and choice there.... so maybe should stay away frm there in the meanwhile...
anyone bros visiting kmg recently?

May you have a fucking good time and a good time fucking!!!
Live Today, Die Another Day
Old 29-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
BlackAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Let me post my reviews for my trip to Kunming recently.

First of all, I would like to thank Bro GreenHorn for the recommendations!

Trip 09 Jun - 15 Jun - Company Meeting cum de-stress trip.

09 Jun - Brought my guys to de-stress at Sauna @ Tianhe. I would not recommend any bros to go there.

Was told that it has been operating for many years, one of the most "senior" one. facilities are a bit old. But it is one of the most expensive ones. Cabby told me not to go there anymore - on the way back home after the entire session. Girls are really average and below (even though they are from outside of Kunming), I had one from ZheJiang. Young but average. Service is poor, asked the manager if there are any more choices besides the round 1 of ~8 girls, he replied with one word - firm NO.

The packages:

580 - message + BJ + HJ + Sex
680 - message + Body + BJ + HJ + Sex
780 - all above with toys ... I can't remember what 880 will get you, but think it involves a red cloth and hanging in the air ...

I helped my Korean guys arranged for the package, told that not to waste money and get the 680 package.

I was so pissed off the the girls the Korean ordered, they kept persuading them to pay for more and get other options .... and they kept calling me (in the room) to translate and buy the services - many times. I was so pissed off that I threatened to leave with the whole group, if they keep going on with it.

When the bill came, I had to pay 680 for the service, 280 for the facilities and a soft drink ... etc.

I can get a really nice service with beautiful girls + water-bed treatment + big and nice quality room for 900 RMB flat in Shanghai right in the city!!

Cabby told us that we should try the new and sprouting saunas that provide services at a FLAT rate - ~500 RMB or less. New rooms, better girls, better service.... e.g xi-Chiao (hope bridge).

Next few nights were spent in this new Karaoke outside of Kunming city (where the mommy Greenhorn recommended, is working at - 13888542417 Zhao Jing). Though she is not usually honest about the quality of the girls and the fake whisky (I am a seasoned whisky drinker, one smell and I can tell). Name of the joint is Ren Ren Hui Huang. Room is new, high tech and nice (we ordered the luxury one with 3 bottles of whiskies in the package - RMB 1500 nett), but the girls are really average. They are a lot of fun, they stir up the atmosphere, play games, strip you down, strip themselves down.... and so on. Once you get over the fact that they are so so in terms of looks, the fun doesn't stop until you are all drunk or tired. Most of the girls are local and from the minority ethnic groups - you can tell by their hairstyle - hahaha.

My group was among the last to leave the place every night for 3 nights. We wanted to try a different place on the 3rd night, the mommy took leave and brought us to another place she used to work in the city. But really the girls also cannot make it and looks sad, and the place is quiet (not much customers) and the price is slightly higher. We left the place without paying a single cent (tea and towels and snack served) as the Mommy said she would settle it for us, and went back to Ren Ren Hui Huang. Same old party for the 3rd night, but hey, if we are getting equally average girls, might as well get those who are fun and willing to play. I discussed with the Mommy and got some of my guys their wish to DaPao back to the hotel .. 1000 RMB flat for the tips on site and services back at the hotel. The usual tip is 200 RMB, and 300 for really special ones (which I found them to be disappointing too, maybe just taller since most women in Kunming are short).

About the whiskies, its known secret that most of the joints provide fake whiskies. You can tell by the smell and taste. some are more fake than the others. but what to do? The managers always say that if you find their whiskies fake, they will pay you 10 bottles as compensation - I would have collected a whole warehouse of whiskies by now if I get my way. You probably get the real ones in high class joints, like zhuan shi ren jiang (diamond lifestyle), jin bi hui huang (glittering gold and gems), tian shang ren jian (living in heaven) etc... but these joints charges at least 1500 rmb for basic and small rooms (from my experience) with maybe on 1 bottle of whisky in the package. girls would collect 500 RMB onwards for tip. Guys who would enjoy drinking to go along with the fun, would easily cough somewhere around 4000 RMB minimum per night for a group of 3 - 4. BTW, Chivas 12 yrs, Ballantine 12 yrs and Jonny Walker black labels are usually fake in those lower class joints. If you can order Glenffidich single malt (green bottles), the chances of them being fake is lower.

Anyways, back to Kunming, after being guaranteed real whiskies, I tasted the black label, ballantine and Chivas - all 12 yrs old; all are fake. I was so mad.... about their empty promises. Finally concluded that their Royal Guard - Scotch whisky is the least fake one. It tasted more "scotch whisky" that the others. At least we did not get bad hangovers and headaches the next day, therefore we continued with this brand for the next few nights. Another interesting note, the KTV rooms in Kunming, in general, has a dark corner / compartment in every room, with a chair or stool... really for one on one sessions.

I continued my business trip to Shanghai from 15 - 18 Jun. Was treated to another 2 nights of KTV by our business partners in Shanghai. One of them is of the higher class, our business partner paid 6000 RMB for only 4 pax. its a different experience altogether, girls of class and elegance, simply chatting drinking and playing dices ... admiring their looks and body....

Will be in Beijing and Shanghai again mid Jul 09

Regards.
Old 29-06-2009, 12:36 PM
Samster

GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bro Blackass for the field reports...
forgot to tell u guys go for beer or local red wine, cos many fake chivas here....
anyway hope u enjoyed....yeah the ktv was a plus plus in kmg..
but the sauna, i muz say cannot compare to dongguan/zhuhai...esp the full service ones...

And the TIAN HE sauna, they surely muz have think u guys all foreigners den anyhow call price...its only 450 rmb all in... sorry abt the rec manz, never went there for a long time le....

The most recent i went was Shui Zhi Yun@ 550. still not worth if u compare dongguan...haha...

Old 10-08-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kunming - Yunnan PRC

I am making this thread alive again to see whether there are more information coming....

I will be making a trip to Kun Ming by the end of the month..
Old 25-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Re: Kunming - Yunnan PRC

Me too, will be golfing there soon. Any recent updates from well travelled bros to Kunming much kum sia
Old 25-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Will be golfing there soon. Any recent updates from well travelled bros to Kunming much kum sia
Old 27-08-2009, 11:55 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Kun Ming is being 严打. All HC do provide only proper massage. We went to this supposed well connected HC with the local guys... it turns out only proper massage. He called his friends to ask the one open by the military... also no gals.. and being informed Yan Da....
Old 26-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Samster

Kunming mid of Dec, any bros going can pm me. Able to show you some exciting KTVs in Kunming..

Old 29-09-2009, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenHorny View Post
Kunming mid of Dec, any bros going can pm me. Able to show you some exciting KTVs in Kunming..
Bro Greenhorny, I will be in Kunming in mid Oct for 2-3 nights. Can you PM me the KTV joint that is with nice deco, LCD tv, Nice sound system, and nice gals. Cost is not a consideration. Thanks.

My local business partner might also attempt to bring me to KTV for sure.. I just want to compare notes to the place he brings me and yours...
Old 29-09-2009, 09:34 AM
Samster

Many in fact since cost is not a consideration.
Diamond Club, Zhuan Shi Nian Dai, which is a CuiHu Hotel, just the class but not fun.
Jin Bi Hui Huang @ Jin Long Hotel, same as above.
Mo Deng Jia Ri, Modern Holiday @ the North
Caesar Palace, Kai Sa Gong

Old 29-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Samster

For HC try to go Yun Hai Lan Tian, provide full job..

Old 29-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

I went through the whole post and find the following. How do you rate them ?

1. Jin Kang Yuan
2. 金房宫
3。新人人
4。尊龙
5。威龙
Old 29-09-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

In fact, all these belong to the middle class ktv, not the posh kind as I mentioned earlier..
except for Jin Kang Yuan, is for the affluent crowd, ex but i dun think the deco is worth shouting about...
as for the others, Xin Ren Ren I went 3 yrs back..
Jin Fang Gong many Syts, but the service a bit stuck up...
Zun Long is the old brand in kmg, can try ...
Wei Long, very little selection

Old 30-09-2009, 07:16 AM
Samster

What would you recomend now Bro Greenhorny... Nice deco, nice sound, nice meimei with strip dance, genuie whiskey... I did not pick up any in the recent FR posted by other bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1