The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-12-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Heard the news awhile ago... Sunday in Bangkok another 10 smaller stages: Uruphong, Ratchatewi, Pratunam, Charoenpol, Ploenchit, Hua Lamphong, Samyan, Klong Toei, Thong Lo & Bang Rak.

This is getting ridiculous. Someone should put a bullet to Suthep's head soon and end his misery.

PS. Thanks Snr Bro ETC for up points. Glad you like my reporting. Hope to meet you one day for a drink. Are you back to your country already or enjoying life in Pattaya now?

Last edited by CPBoy; 20-12-2013 at 12:29 AM.
Old 20-12-2013, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik889 View Post
2000 baht is very attainable at rainbow 4......if that your cup of tea. other than a handful of girls the majority look like 1500-2000 baht quality-no matter where you do your insertions.......................lol.
I didn't feel the Rainbow4 gals quality that great on this trip. Only thing i like about Agogo is that you can see the body before you buy, however good idea to ask mamasan whether there are enhancements for (.Y.) lovers like me to avoid disappointment (I asked and they told me every time). However, never found a package with good body and face together!! As for 2000 baht did not feel that was easily attainabe since the house had enough punters and they stayed firm at 2500 (upstairs only) when i asked. However, no harm in trying.

Last edited by lost99; 20-12-2013 at 12:41 AM. Reason: More info
Old 20-12-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPBoy View Post
Heard the news awhile ago... Sunday in Bangkok another 10 smaller stages: Uruphong, Ratchatewi, Pratunam, Charoenpol, Ploenchit, Hua Lamphong, Samyan, Klong Toei, Thong Lo & Bang Rak.

This is getting ridiculous. Someone should put a bullet to Suthep's head soon and end his misery.

PS. Thanks Snr Bro ETC for up points. Glad you like my reporting. Hope to meet you one day for a drink. Are you back to your country already or enjoying life in Pattaya now?
Agreed with you, should end his misery, and let there be peace....

Back to SG liao, enjoyed my Nov and Dec trips........ Now wait for next year lo... Jan... hee hee....... come Soi 6, buy you beer......
Old 20-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dun bother too much about Thai politics or whatever politics in this world... it is dirty men vs filthy men. It is how well a politician disguises himself that he is from cleaner shits. End of the day, shits are still shits.....they are dirty and stink.

Suthep is wanted by court in Thailand for murder... he is another dirty man with his own motive. What bullshit of fighting for Thais. He is just making use of stupidity of the protesters....

End of the day, we, tourists just continue with our boom boom n drinks in Thailand. Let the so called for the people of Thailand waste their time dancing on the street.

Last edited by naemlo; 20-12-2013 at 10:10 AM.
Old 20-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
CPBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCPBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Agreed with you, should end his misery, and let there be peace.... Back to SG liao, enjoyed my Nov and Dec trips........ Now wait for next year lo... Jan... hee hee....... come Soi 6, buy you beer.....
Thank you for your invite. If my schedule permits I will take you up on your offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun bother too much about Thai politics... End of the day, we, tourists just continue with our boom boom n drinks in Thailand. Let the so called for the people of Thailand waste their time dancing on the street.
Very true bro if I was a tourist I wouldn't really be bothered who is in charge as long as I have my booze and girls every night. However if you are running a business here that depends on tourists then its different.

At the moment I can't really see any significant difference for me though I know some chiong places are seeing about 1/2 the usual crowds but the Thai logic of instead of dropping prices, to attract more customers, they raised prices instead.

Suthep, as you said, is as dirty as politicians come but I guess to some Thais he is the lesser of the 2 evils so they are supporting him. He comes from a wealthy land owning family in Surat Thani where he was elected MP.

In 1995 he gave out plots of land, which was meant for the poor, to some rich families. When the scandal broke, Suthep tried rally his supporters to march to Bangkok to protest his "innocence". This caused a lot of problems for his then ruling Democratic Party which subsequently led to their next election defeat. So I'm wondering are north and north-eastern baan nok dumber than the baan nok's of the south?

For those interested, here is a short article from the Hong Kong's South China Morning Post on this joker: http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/articl...lite-axe-grind

BTW this coming Sunday is most probably confirmed. Those planning a spot of shopping at the Siam Square/Central World/MBK area you may want to have a Plan B because shops might close. Just double check again with your hotel/news/internet/gik before you go out on Sunday.

Oh well, they don't call it "Amazing Thailand" for nothing.
Old 20-12-2013, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Regardless where you are, keep your eyes open and chiong safely!

To all hard-working SBF bros, have a great holiday season, and may all your fondest wishes cum true

Ho..ho..ho.......

Last edited by Soopafly; 20-12-2013 at 01:30 PM.
Old 20-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Hi Bros

Went to BKK last week and recce a few places. with lots of female colleagues so didnt get to cheong much. Stayed near siam sq. went to this joint in siam novotel, Tammachart Day Spa. charges close to THB2k, with that kind of price, thought got special so I thick skin, went to check with the counter got special? They misunderstood and said yah, gave me a discount. I checked again, got special massage? then they finally understood... Sex? You want sex? No No No we dont do sex. paiseh... crawled out of the joint lol.

One day colleagues went to terminal 21 to eat and shop, one of them wanted a massage so went walking around, once out the entrance turn right walked 5 mins, saw a joint next to terminal 21 called Friends massage. Went in paid think 400 THB for a oil massage. Female colleague too thai massage. what surprised me was that although my female colleague was with me the gal still offered me specials lol.

Offered me THB 1K for hj, $1500 for BBBJ $3k for full. I bargained like I was in MBK and got a capped BJ for $1k. Stat of the gal below:

Name: She told me June.

Looks 5.5 not the fair cute sweet type.. more the large rough issan types.
Bod: 5 large frame, tanned, large dark nips.
Attitude: 6 (ok lah... limited conversation due to language barrier, am the tourist so over-charge me... how I wished I had more personal time can go soapy or real sex joint, that way dont need to bargain. )

Well the above 2 incidences for your reference in case like me you dont have much time to explore, friends/colleagues/family shopping in terminal 21 can go check it out and can give the novotel joint a miss if you are looking for specials.

Above is my true BKK Noob experiences, no offence intended to any bros here.

Cheers and happy cheonging to all!
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 21-12-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
SERO01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in BKK wanna join the KTV seasion please pm me.

I'm in BKK right now..
Old 21-12-2013, 04:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Not too sure how confirmed this is but Suthep just upped the ante with more permanent rally sites planned this weekend.

The 5 major stages, besides the original one at Democracy Monument, will be set up at Victory Monument, Siam Sq (BACC), Rajprasong intersection, Lumpini park and Asoke. The one at Asoke will definitely affect people going to Soi Cowboy.

Earlier this morning. Petrol bombs were thrown into the house of Singha beer heiress, Chitpas Bhirombhakdi, on Ramkhamhaeng Road. Miss Chitpass is one of the protest leaders who on several occasions have passed scorn on the rural voters saying they are too stupid to vote.

Chiongsters in Bangkok this weekend please stay tuned to the news for any updates on the protest situation of else change your plans and come to Pattaya instead. Only Jaeger Bombs and lots of puyings here!
Boycott Singha beer?
Old 21-12-2013, 04:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
some chiong places are seeing about 1/2 the usual crowds but the Thai logic of instead of dropping prices, to attract more customers, they raised prices instead.
baccara is packed but now soft drinks cost 180 baht

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepes View Post
charges close to THB2k, with that kind of price, thought got special so I thick skin, went to check with the counter got special? They misunderstood and said yah, gave me a discount. I checked again, got special massage? then they finally understood... Sex? You want sex? No No No we dont do sex. paiseh... crawled out of the joint lol.
i up you for this damn funny 55555

dont be paiseh ! a man have cock , cock needs service , it is natural !
Old 21-12-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun bother too much about Thai politics or whatever politics in this world... it is dirty men vs filthy men. It is how well a politician disguises himself that he is from cleaner shits. End of the day, shits are still shits.....they are dirty and stink.

Suthep is wanted by court in Thailand for murder... he is another dirty man with his own motive. What bullshit of fighting for Thais. He is just making use of stupidity of the protesters....

End of the day, we, tourists just continue with our boom boom n drinks in Thailand. Let the so called for the people of Thailand waste their time dancing on the street.

Turning to HOHOHO festival next week with year end Sabai Sabai around the corner, sanuk tourists of course shows up as usual. May be mainstream type from nearby countries had implemented Plan B and switched the destination.

Expect a not-so-busy peak travel period in BKK at year end 2013.
Old 21-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
hihihihi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhihihihi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wa.. now nateree and cesar all 1.5 hrs already ah... thought it used to be 2 hrs
Old 21-12-2013, 02:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cheatdeath is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

guys if you guys had a choice between free lancers or girls from MP which would you prefer?

I feel the the girls at the MPs are less hassle.
Old 21-12-2013, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatdeath View Post
guys if you guys had a choice between free lancers or girls from MP which would you prefer?

I feel the the girls at the MPs are less hassle.

MP is controlled environment, MP girls follow well-defined procedure in their work and encounter less hassle. It is a given that freelancers have high level of street smart and sophistication to order to ply the trade.

Forced to choose, I take MP girls over FL
Old 21-12-2013, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cheatdeath is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What I enjoy with FL are the meet and greet. I like to drive closer to the FL and have a coffee just to check the merchandise then if I like I go further.

but with MP. I find I can find a more specific type of girl, where as FL its more broad.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1