The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-11-2013, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Walau you even bother to register at Singapore Embassy in Bangkok arh?
Waste time lah bro.

April 2009 is the red shirt demonstrations in Bangkok and Pattaya.
My predicament happened few months earlier than yours.
In Novemeber 2008 the yellow shirts hijacked Suvarnabhumi International Airport.

I called up Singapore Embassy in Bangkok to see if they've such plans to do so.
Guess what they replied, "Sorry we don't have such plans at this moment."
You say they steady or not lor!

During then Tourism Authority of Thailand did a press release and announced all affected tourists can have free hotel accomodation as long as one can show prove of air ticket departure date.

To cut the long story short I got to stay 2 nights at a 4 Star Hotel courtesy of Tourism Authority of Thailand.

5555 I'm were there during late 08. Before becoming resident. Ya stay free hotel, on top of that I got free money also.

Very happy to get free accommodation and free money.

I registered cause if things were to happen worse than year 08, I thought maybe got good deal from our Embassy, but knn simi also boh.

My friend's friend who got trapped in the Santika, took quite sometimes to claim his hospital bill back.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Aiya...no need cancel lah....MFA always will issue such warnings becoz its just SOP.....as to if it is actually tat bad....i really dun think so...

OF COURSE DUN BE A COCK AND GO TO WHERE THE MOB IS!!!

In the first place..where they are gonna to protest is not where u wanna look for the puyings....got it??
No la , I think better stop going Thailand at least for a few years la! Safer mah........
Old 07-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Got me a Rainbow girl facebook friend. Any questions you want me to ask her? Her photo is HOTT-too bad in person she doesnt live up to her photo.....................lol.

No questions. I think girl is using some kind of translation tool. Many of her answers to simple questions just dont make any cents.

Last edited by niknik889; 07-11-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Old 07-11-2013, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Even if Singspore issue the travel warnings, I believe many still go ahead with the trip. Just buy more insurance
Bro, once travel advisory issued by Sinkie gahmen u still go and teo tai chi insurance not cover hor! Dun even say buy more coz they won't want sell to you also!

Typical dollars and cents Pappy mentality. They calculated its not economically viable to rescue a few chiongsters and doesn't give any international PR mileage. Pappy is u take care of yourself but please pay your taxes and CPF so we can continue draw our million dollars salaries. Tui...

Bros, best now retire in Thailand. Buy a house, under your name, it's not that expensive. Property price is always up so always the "right" time to buy. Rent out your HDB and use that money fund your living expenses here.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 07-11-2013, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Amnesty protesters gather at Asoke.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingn...e-intersection
Old 07-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Live from Silom, 1 hour ago from my Bkk colleague. Hope it doesn't turn nasty

Old 07-11-2013, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Live from Silom, 1 hour ago from my Bkk colleague. Hope it doesn't turn nasty

knowing thai mentality, this is ideal time to impose the 500 entry tax and increase the departure tax by 100bht.
bizarre.....
Old 08-11-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tigerw78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, I'm flying to bkk next thursday. I believe protest will not stop me to sukhumvit. I have not been there 3 years already. Any recent 101 premier massage review? I got the info from one of the post.
Old 08-11-2013, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

BTS Silom - Whistleblowing protest against the proposed amnesty bill....

Old 08-11-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bro, once travel advisory issued by Sinkie gahmen u still go and teo tai chi insurance not cover hor! Dun even say buy more coz they won't want sell to you also!

Typical dollars and cents Pappy mentality. They calculated its not economically viable to rescue a few chiongsters and doesn't give any international PR mileage. Pappy is u take care of yourself but please pay your taxes and CPF so we can continue draw our million dollars salaries. Tui...

Bros, best now retire in Thailand. Buy a house, under your name, it's not that expensive. Property price is always up so always the "right" time to buy. Rent out your HDB and use that money fund your living expenses here.
How to put the house under your name? I attended the preview at Orchard hotel and they were saying for foreigners cannot be done..... so have to go use their company as proxy to buy the property. I am interested to buy some land there and build my own C-class bungalow.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
How to put the house under your name? I attended the preview at Orchard hotel and they were saying for foreigners cannot be done..... so have to go use their company as proxy to buy the property. I am interested to buy some land there and build my own C-class bungalow.
Just buy a condo... u will never able to own a land under your name.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Just buy a condo... u will never able to own a land under your name.
Sorry I was using "house" should use "home". Professor is correct; a foreigner, under current Thai laws, cannot own land privately under his name.

So that is why I always advise people to buy a freehold condo which you can own under your name and involves less paperwork & more straight forward. Owning a condo is also a better option if you are not going to retire in Thailand soon or plan to use the place often because it is easier to rent out.

To own land the usual way is to create a Thai registered company with you holding 49% share and another 2 Thai nationals holding the majority 51%.

Or if you have a lot of $$$ u can also own up to one rai (1,600 sqm) of land for residential use, if u transfer a minimum of BHT40 million from abroad to invest in certain types businesses in Thailand.

You still can "own" land and built that bungalow of yours legally by way of a lease, usufruct or superficies.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-11-2013, 07:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Dont attend PREVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only reason there is to separarte you from your money!
Old 09-11-2013, 09:47 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Sorry I was using "house" should use "home". Professor is correct; a foreigner, under current Thai laws, cannot own land privately under his name.

So that is why I always advise people to buy a freehold condo which you can own under your name and involves less paperwork & more straight forward. Owning a condo is also a better option if you are not going to retire in Thailand soon or plan to use the place often because it is easier to rent out.

To own land the usual way is to create a Thai registered company with you holding 49% share and another 2 Thai nationals holding the majority 51%.

Or if you have a lot of $$$ u can also own up to one rai (1,600 sqm) of land for residential use, if u transfer a minimum of BHT40 million from abroad to invest in certain types businesses in Thailand.

You still can "own" land and built that bungalow of yours legally by way of a lease, usufruct or superficies.
very good info, when i grow old leaw, i know who to look for to buyt house in thailand province.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:48 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1