The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2005, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold
Re: Legends 3

Used to be a regular to the Legend at Kallang but this is my 1st time going to its new location...
don't think i shall go into details since there are already so much things mentioned here by other bros liao...

so here are the brief FR for my visit...

Name: Mandy (mixed malaysian chinese)
Appearance: 7.5/10 (a bit lian look)
HT/WT: 150/40+ (very petite)
Vital Stats: 34C-25-36 (nice but dark skin complexion)
Massage: 5.5/10 (just press press only)
Frenching: n/a
HJ: never try
BJ: 7.5/10 (good suction, can bbbj but i go for bj only)
AR: n/a
FJ: 8/10 (wet & wild but fake moan)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (friendly, accomodating, very hygiene)
Reception service: 6.5/10 (not so friendly & helpful)
Environment: 9/10 (spacious, clean & new)
Cleanliness: 9/10 (new & clean towels)
Damage: $45 + $100 (FJ)
RTF: 101% (return to try the other chio ones)
Old 24-01-2005, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
azreal666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
Bro. Corner,
Wah today "Boh choe kang eh?' so free to TCSS here. Nice fr on newbie Vivian. Glad that your fr did not entice me to break my NY resolution again!
Bro. Azreal,
Angel definitely not 22 lah? She has been with Legend since ANA days. I think mid to late 20s but face still can leh. I quite like her femine look and nice legs esp. in her micro mini skirt. Fair smooth skin...hm,hm.
If you turn back a few pages you will see some fr on Rachael from me and bro. Imom. I'm surprise to note that you see her as tall. She is actually petite and small bulit. Quite a nice gal though.
Bro. Ang076,
The name should be Joey. One of the better gal there. Fair skin, pretty. and nice attitude. Becareful though, she can melt your heart if she smile at you, woh lah!
Cheers,
Bro zack i got no complains abt angel...my comment on her face should nt be taken as negative in fact nw that you say she is late 20s then think i should up her pts all round since its not easy to maintain your body, skin etc when u hit that age. but like you said i love looking at her legs in min skirt. in fact I find her more sexy when she is wear her tight tank top and mini skirt!

I cant wait to try Rachel, and now Joey. Wah got vivian to try as well.. shit...need to accumulate more S-11 asap so that I can bonk them all!

just wondering has anyone here ever met any of this gals outside of HC, like doing a overnite with them..from what i have read so far...such activities are impossible. probably cos this gals earn so much during the day already and cant be bothered to entertain you at night...unless of cos you book her for one day, pay for her "bar" fine and the equivalent of what she can earn a day plus extra tips!?? pls dun flame me if you think this is not a reasonable question...but just that I think i am so "smitten" with the L3 gals now...shit....

cheers
Old 24-01-2005, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord_JDM
Used to be a regular to the Legend at Kallang but this is my 1st time going to its new location...
don't think i shall go into details since there are already so much things mentioned here by other bros liao...

so here are the brief FR for my visit...

Name: Mandy (mixed malaysian chinese)
Appearance: 7.5/10 (a bit lian look)
HT/WT: 150/40+ (very petite)
Vital Stats: 34C-25-36 (nice but dark skin complexion)
Massage: 5.5/10 (just press press only)
Frenching: n/a
HJ: never try
BJ: 7.5/10 (good suction, can bbbj but i go for bj only)
AR: n/a
FJ: 8/10 (wet & wild but fake moan)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (friendly, accomodating, very hygiene)
Reception service: 6.5/10 (not so friendly & helpful)
Environment: 9/10 (spacious, clean & new)
Cleanliness: 9/10 (new & clean towels)
RTF: 101% (return to try the other chio ones)
wah another good FR on another gal....does L3 ever run short of chio gals???
Old 24-01-2005, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord_JDM

Hey bro... were you referring to Legends or Leisure (Bt Timah)?

I know Leisure used to be at the Kallang Leisure Park and is now located at BT Plaza. The entrance fee is as you quoted - $45. Legends' entrance fee is $38, isn't it?
Old 24-01-2005, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Hi,
Bro. Accord JM, I think you post your fr in the wrong thread. I believed you are referring to Leisure HC at its new premises in BT Plaza. The charge in L3 is $38 and the charge in Leisure is $45. Also no Miss Mandy in L3 but in Leisure have!
Bro. Azeareal, It's ok. No need to be too sensitive. I respect your opinion. You see different stroke for different folk. Miss Angel is A OK with most people if you like her "china doll" hair style and look. Just a word of caution from this "old man". Cheonging HC can be additive, so save some $ first. No need to rush. Take your time to sample the gals.
Cheers,
Old 24-01-2005, 08:46 PM
Samster

Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Hi,
Bro. Gunners, you very good leh. Offer to take good care of my darling Cindy for me now that I have gone into semi-retirement. Ok lah but you treat her nice or else....you know what to expect from me if she ever complain about you...ke,ke. Of course since only semi-retire will still drop in to see her from time to time mah. Bro. Guzzler also want to take care of Cindy for me but I think he is too busy servicing his fav. gals Kriss and Coco.
Bro. Azealreal, you asked about "dating" the gals for O/T. Of course $ talk but IMHO it is senseless to spend that sort of $ whilst you can easily go up to LOS for much less and I believed less string and conditions attached. Be warned though, these WLs are street smart, they know the ways to a man's heart and you may end up losing more than your $. Don't even try my friend. It's ain't worth the trouble. I mean well.
Cheers,
Old 24-01-2005, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
petercm888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypetercm888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Reading so many comment of the new place. Decided went there for the inspection. Call to make appt for Jxxy (due to some good FR by SB bro so drop my sweetie Sammi).

Stepped in the place, the feeling is good as the hotel & L3 both are very new (except the lifts still old). The cashier keep on talk to me before & after the section. Ask me why so long never be there...must support them...

The place & room are not big but I quite like it cos everything is new & clean (unlike BHC's carpet got bad smell). OK, back to the main action...after bathe...Jxxy came in. 1st look is OK. She quite friendly start to joke with me during the massage section.Due to the massage is so-so only. I stopped her in 5 min time & ask her start the main course. She undressed & start to give me the catbathe. From back to front to my didi. The BBBJ is with hot tea some not so powerful...after few min then capped me & ask me on top. Ok, this is my favour position. During the FJ, the soft moan sound system is quite good although is fake. Bump...bump....bump...unload....bathe. After the bathe, cos still got time, so she still chat with me & give me some massage then paid her...she sent me out.

FR of Jxxy :
Look : 6.5/10 (keep on smiling & friendly look)
Boob : -A Cap (a bit bigger than me only. Like my breakfast - put the grape
on the Sunny up egg) Sorry to Jxxy fans - I said that.
Pussy : Loose & hairy
Massage : 05/10 (expected)
HJ : Never Try
AR : A bit (in fact, she use the nail no the tougue)
BBBJ : 5.5/10 (hot tea, but no powerful)
FJ : 5.5/10 (SOP)
Att : 07/10 (very friendly...this is a good pt)
Damage : $100
RTF : Dun think so.

The above just IMHO, hope Jxxy's fan dun mind.

On my way out, I saw 2 tall gals, 1 is local gal quite tall & mature look & 1 tall & skinny M'sia gal (new arrival). The Cashier told me the name but I forgot already (maybe I old already).

If you like my FR just give up my rep, if dun like PLEASE dun deduct my rep. tks
Old 25-01-2005, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Big_Dipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azreal666
just wondering has anyone here ever met any of this gals outside of HC, like doing a overnite with them..from what i have read so far...such activities are impossible. probably cos this gals earn so much during the day already and cant be bothered to entertain you at night...unless of cos you book her for one day, pay for her "bar" fine and the equivalent of what she can earn a day plus extra tips!?? pls dun flame me if you think this is not a reasonable question...but just that I think i am so "smitten" with the L3 gals now...shit....cheers
During L2 time, I knew of a ex-L2 WL whom will go out with customer for food after last session. She will go to 81 with a premium price. And if u pay her $ to cover more than what she makes in a day and "bar fine", she spent a day with u. On weekends when business is quite bad, she call her regulars to come and patronise her. I believed that she did this to please customers in order to maintain her clientel base. Some bros know who I'm refering to. I will not mentioned her name, anyway she is no longer in Legends.
But I agree with Bro Zack, it is not worth the trouble. These WLs are very street smart, she tempt u with her good looks and gf feeling, when u fall 4 it, u will give her more money than what she really deserves. The worst part is that u can afford to loose yr $ but not yr feeling and emotion.
Old 25-01-2005, 09:57 AM
Samster

Bros Zack/Dipper

Thanks for the advice. you r right...dating HC gals! what was i thinking about. must be my other head thinking.

I agree with Bro Zack too that HC can be additive. I am trying to limit myself to max 2 bonks a mth. if not die lah got to maintain car, hse, golfing etc etc... agree LOS is defintely better. for now shld look forward to my next bonk in 2 weeks time....

cheers
Old 25-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 23
Artic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArtic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterArtic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This gals damn rich....saw some of them shopping and buying in Armani Exchange boutique...wow...1 jeans $300+....
Old 25-01-2005, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 20
xxzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntan6969
dear bros,

for all those who like brown sugars , i think she is the best in the HC andFL market.

she speaks good english ,great body, big succulent non saggy breasts, clean shaven pussy and no children ie:tight. does not use lubricants so only natural juices.

I'm not promoting her but am one of her regulars

May make it more difficult to book her after this post.
Tried Jamie last night. Totally agreed with your observation of her if you were referring to Jamie. Her butt is the best I have so far.

She is certainly the best brown sugar around.
Old 26-01-2005, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 20
king_782 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by petercm888
FR of Jxxy :
Look : 6.5/10 (keep on smiling & friendly look)
Boob : -A Cap (a bit bigger than me only. Like my breakfast - put the grape
on the Sunny up egg) Sorry to Jxxy fans - I said that.
Pussy : Loose & hairy
Massage : 05/10 (expected)
HJ : Never Try
AR : A bit (in fact, she use the nail no the tougue)
BBBJ : 5.5/10 (hot tea, but no powerful)
FJ : 5.5/10 (SOP)
Att : 07/10 (very friendly...this is a good pt)
Damage : $100
RTF : Dun think so.
tks

Bro, I Agree with you. I did her once also turnedown by her body. Most of the gal is took off the bra then underwear, but she did it any way round. Maybe want to drawn yrttention to her pussy instead.
Old 26-01-2005, 09:57 AM
cheongboy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I had Joey couple of times. She might not have the best assets around but she makes up with her good attitude. She's one who doesn't rush and takes her time to make sure you're happy before you leave. Session with her have been enjoyable. But if you're into boobs then she's not for you. Other then that she's one of the "Undiscovered Jems" in L3. I'm sure there some more just that they have not been "discovered". Maybe if brothers refocus on these "Undiscovered jems" instead of the "ang Pais", the "ang Pais" will not be overworked, and the Q will not be that long. Also it will give rise to new blood who have not been given a chance to prove themselves. Then we'll have more choices.
Old 26-01-2005, 01:43 PM
Samster

Hi Artic,
No offence but your post seemed to imply that those high end boutiques are santuaries reserved for the rich and famous or the well connected. I hoped I'm wrong but you seem to think that these places are the only for the privileged and thes gals have no right to spend their hard earned $ there? Or was it seeing these gals at these places make you see green? My friend, sorry but I don't see a need for you to try to put them down in your post. You may be like one of us that have contributed to their earnings but surely you can't fault them for spending their own $. Lest we forget these gals are human too have have every right like you and me to patornise any shops as they like. Yes, unfortuately they are often look down or treated like out cast in our society here but they do deserve some humanity and respect in my own view. I for one prefer not to make their tough lives more difficult. I accept and understand not all people subcribe to my view but then it is your perogative.
Cheers,
Old 26-01-2005, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
Hi Artic,
No offence but your post seemed to imply that those high end boutiques are santuaries reserved for the rich and famous or the well connected. I hoped I'm wrong but you seem to think that these places are the only for the privileged and thes gals have no right to spend their hard earned $ there? Or was it seeing these gals at these places make you see green? My friend, sorry but I don't see a need for you to try to put them down in your post. You may be like one of us that have contributed to their earnings but surely you can't fault them for spending their own $. Lest we forget these gals are human too have have every right like you and me to patornise any shops as they like. Yes, unfortuately they are often look down or treated like out cast in our society here but they do deserve some humanity and respect in my own view. I for one prefer not to make their tough lives more difficult. I accept and understand not all people subcribe to my view but then it is your perogative.
Cheers,
bro zack, maybe bro artic dont mean that way lah....i think what he means is that the HC gals are certainly well off (of course at great sacrifice) and thus can afford $300 armani jeans unlike "peasants" like me who prob earns half of what a typical ang pai HC earns a month, I dont think i can afford $300 jeans..rather spend it on 2 bonks in L3!

But I do get your point.....about how we should view HC gals.

cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1