The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
pusiliker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypusiliker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Sex Education

Bro...it's past midnight and I am still paying attention to your sex tuition! This is how good you are! If only Jack Neo can turn it into an educational sex serial!
Old 07-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1223 / Power: 15
Oink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud ofOink Oink has much to be proud of

Look at the quality of writing here! I would say it is too good to be missed.

First glance at your new siggy, thought I read "please fuck and leave your dick behind..."
Glad to see you back in green and surely back in power soon.

Waiting for what comes after Milking!
Old 07-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow !..din know there is tis very good 'Sex Education Manual' written by Bro ZhuGeLiang tat comprehensively covers practically every aspect and matter relating to sex ...one tat no adolescent guy or even gal shd do without...

should be compiled into a book and made readily available to everyone who need to know & care to read esp the young...upz u soon...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 13
DIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDIYK is a living Saint! - you won't find better

u r back into power!...
with power comes great responsibility!
Old 07-11-2011, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 18
ZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusiliker View Post
Bro...it's past midnight and I am still paying attention to your sex tuition! This is how good you are! If only Jack Neo can turn it into an educational sex serial!
Oh yeah man, make it 3D as well, then we can see how round those boobs and asses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oink Oink View Post
Look at the quality of writing here! I would say it is too good to be missed.

First glance at your new siggy, thought I read "please fuck and leave your dick behind..."
Glad to see you back in green and surely back in power soon.

Waiting for what comes after Milking!
Hey, Bro Oink Oink, my GURU!! Thanks for dropping by. Hahaha, I dunno how to leave a dick behind ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !..din know there is tis very good 'Sex Education Manual' written by Bro ZhuGeLiang tat comprehensively covers practically every aspect and matter relating to sex ...one tat no adolescent guy or even gal shd do without...

should be compiled into a book and made readily available to everyone who need to know & care to read esp the young...upz u soon...
Thank you. Dunno how relevant is it, as some happened way too long. With the world ever changing and technology always advancing, some might be obsoleted. Some parts are definitely good to be used as reference . Disclaimer is, use it at your own risk, hahaha!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYK View Post
u r back into power!...
with power comes great responsibility!
Oh yeah man ... I got back my POWER!!!

Ok ok, I know what you mean, I am going to PCC first, then come back to update the latest chapter!!

Next time, when you going to fuck someone here in SBF, REMEMBER to leave your nick behind....
Old 07-11-2011, 11:54 PM
Samster

ZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for the late update for I am away for the long weekend. Only manage to do a quick one for the milking part and will continue some for today, although it is going to midnight soon. Once again, thanks all for the support of this thread, and thanks to all bro/sis who upz me. I am now back to GREEN and with POWER.

My Education on All Night Long

Ying covered all my face, top body, and you will be surprised. She even licked my armpit area, and mind you, at that time, my arm pit is still hairless. Yeah man, I remember it is still hairless, although I've already got some dick hair down there ... Anyway, Ying proceed to lick my shoulder, neck, even put my fingers, each and everyone of it into her watery mouth. How to tahan la .... my hand, whenever is free, will continue to milk Ying's boob. It is a routine that is really slow and very sensual.

We are still with our shorts, when Ying rested next to me, on my shoulder...

Ying: Let me rest a while
Me: Ok, do you want me to get you a drink?
Ying: Now? Are you afraid your mum get to know?
Me: Aiya, it is only me to get a drink, you wait here ok, use this blanket to cover yourself...

I did as I said, get Ying a glass of water from the kitchen. When I closed by bedroom door, I hear some noise outside. Which I thought maybe it is just my imagination. I pass the water to Ying. Suddenly, while Ying was drinking, my bedroom door got opened, It was shock of my life. At that moment, Ying dropped the glass of water on the bed. Luckily I passed her the blanket to cover herself, she is now cuddled in the blanket covering her entire body and stoped breathing almost instantenously. Darn...

I quickly get on the bed pretend that I am sleeping.... with Ying covered in blanket next to me...

Mum: Boy ah, why you are still not asleep ah?
Me: Oh, ma ah, no la, I went to toilet just now...
Mum: Thought I hear someone talking inside here just now..
Me: No la, I was thinking out loud on some school questions ma, tomorrow teacher going to give me a surprise quiz session.
Mum: I see, think you are under pressure la, I can see you removed your shirt and sweating so badly ... tomorrow I think I get you some tonic to keep you on form.
Me: Ok ma, think I am tired ma, I am going to sleep now.
Mum: Ok, good night ...

WTF, this is the closest shave. My mum opened my room door in the middle of the night, and with me, sweating profusely not because I am hot, but bloody hell, I am scare she will open the room's light and start to search around. KNN, this incident really turn me off entirely. And Ying too, was too scare and refused to get out of the blanket. Worst is, both of us are soaking wet, as we are sleeping on a wet mattress right now.

After we heard the door closed, means mum is back into her room, finally. Ying was still reluctant to get out. I can feel her shaking, think she will be doomed if mum found out about her in my room. Took me a while to coax her to leave the blanket and get off the bed. She is so scared that she was about to cry.. I reassured her that mum will not come in anymore. I think... Hahaha. Anywa, my first mission is to remove my mattress cover. Luckily, my bed comes with a mattress protector, which can be removed easily. And even better, the water spill only wet the mattress protector and not the mattress entirely. I need to air the mattress cover with the fan, hence at the mean time, I and Ying were sitting on the floor.

I hugged Ying, while she is still bare on the top, with me. Ying rest her head comfortably on my shoulder.

Ying: Just now, I was thinking that I will be killed
Me: No la, mum is not that fierce
Ying: What if, say, what if your mum caught us doing this?
Me: Emmm...I will tell mum I love you and I want to marry you?

Ying, sitting there got stuned. I don't know what she is thinking but she just got dazed and look at me. Yeah the room is very lightly dimmed, but I think I saw spark from her eye.

Ying: Do you really mean it?

Oh gosh, then I realized what I said. I said, I will marry Ying ... oh gosh. What will Ying think, how do I deal with June and May which are the other matter to resolve. Wait ... aiya, why didn't I use my head to think before I say ... But in order not to hurt Ying, I nodded to her, as an answer yes, I think.

Ying: I am grateful for that. I don't know what to say. But I can tell you, you are a nice guy. I like you, but no, I don't deserve you.
Me: Aiya, is ok, I am fine, if we get caught I am ready to accept you
Ying: No, next time if we get caught, you let me do the talking, promise?
Me: Ok, promise....

Ying throw her arm around me and hugged me tightly. This time round she goes really wild, locking her lip with mine and started the tongue fight. Hahaha, well, think all girls loved this, at least for June and Ying now. My hand now, without wasting much time, try to remove Ying's shorts and panty. Succeeded, and I proceed to remove my shorts as well. My didi is hard on and ready. My hand reached for Ying's ass, and grobbed it, while we both still having our frenching, standing. Ying reached for my ass too.. but instead of grobbing my ass, Ying is using her fingernail to move in circular motion my ass...Wow, the sensual touch on my ass, with wild frenching is really good.

Ying finger now moved to the butt crack, moving up and down, really sensual as she is just lightly touching the butt crack. Then now, Ying moved a hand down to the ass bottom, and from behind, she grobbed my balls. Yeah man, she "stole my peach", and proceed to sensual touch the balls. Have you ever tried the balls touching from the ass? I tell you, it is super high. My didi is now pointing on Ying's tummy. Ying then stopped frenching me, and moved downward. I am still standing, and Ying slowly, squated down and put my shaft into her mouth. No hands used this time, just her mouth. One of her hands are still busy behind my ass grobbing my balls, while the other hand is in front, sensually playing with my balls. It is only her mouth, controlling the shaft.

Ying moved in and out ... using her tongue to stroke my didi. She sucked it hard as well, as I can feel the dick head got pulled deeper into her mouth. Ying is really good on this. Gosh, how come I didn't know. Ying's BBBJ is something very nice and unusual. What really happened is, Ying actually put my shaft all the way to her throat. What the heck, a deep throat. Dunno if it is due to the thiking of the deep throat treatment or I am lousy. It is not for long that I actually shoot my load into Ying's mouth. Nah beh, so much for the action I longed for as I, again CIM. This time, Ying actually swallowed it all. Ying did sucked it dry for me to ensure not even a drop. Wow... Ying finally got dressed up, and bid me goodnight... I looked at the clock, aiyo, already 3:30 am ... what a long night for me, with me under performed and didn't get what I yearned for .....

Next time, when you going to fuck someone here in SBF, REMEMBER to leave your nick behind....
Old 08-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 17
bugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant future

Gd flow of episodes, just like serial drama. Kudos to u bro ZhuGeLiang, 5 humble pts for u.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
billycook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillycook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Really an excellent story.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugmenot View Post
Gd flow of episodes, just like serial drama. Kudos to u bro ZhuGeLiang, 5 humble pts for u.
Thanks Bro, glad u liked it.

My Education on Fixing Computer

Nah beh, after a whole day of unsuccessful fuck, I am left disappointed and bloody hell, it is my first time in my life that I sleep in the wee hour make my next day series of eventfulness. First, I got fuck by my class form teacher as she caught me sleeping in class. Then my history teacher complained that I am yawning too much. I got punished first by standing behind the class, the other, I was told to see the discipline master for yawning too much. KNN, I know the rules well, the first punishment, fair, my fault for falling asleep in lesson, but yawning too much? Anyway, let it by.

After class, went to tuition center, as usual, both my lovers (or luster hahaha) sit side by side. Slowly, I passed a small note to June when May is not watching "Will we be meeting today?" .... June replied "Can't, relative visit today". What the heck? I returned the note "Why bother, drop by for a while la, miss u".... June replied "Stupid, my period la" ... I goes huh? Then after a while, finally I understand, June on code red. KNN .... again, this time, didn't pay attention in tuition class, didn't answer the tuition teacher when asked a quiz ... got reprimanded ... Really a fuck up day.

Lastly when time up, ok la, got to go home, didn't even wait for Ying or Bing. Immediately fell asleep, got called up for dinner, then continued after dinner till the next morning. Anyway, it is weekend already. Lucky for me. Walao ye, didn't know staying awake for a night will cost at least 2 or more days to recover. Maybe I am a weak fella in term of sleep. Cannot deprive me of any sleep else I will be a walking zombie.

Saturday morning, when I am about to left home and go to my mum kopitiam to help out, the phone rang...

Me: Halo, who you looking for?
Lady: I am looking for you
Me: Huh, how you know I am the one who you are looking for?
Lady: I recognize your voice.
Me: Ah, you are?
Lady: See, heartless man. I am May.
Me: Oh, halo May ... why so early, and wow, you called
May: Yeah, I am thinking if you have time, I need your help
Me: Should be ok, what you need me to help? If it is not too much and within my mean, I will definitely help
May: Err... I need you to fix my computer

Ok, now we are into the era of modern computer. That time, I remembered clearly that I got myself a 386SX computer with 1MB RAM. Yeah man, that's the PC powerful enough for that era. Hahaha. And being a techie (yeah, showing off here) I am quite into computer knowing all the MS-DOS commands and way to fix applications problem, including hardware too. Hahaha. So since May asked me, of course ON la.

Me: So are you going to bring the computer over?
May: I don't think so, it is heavy, can you come over to my place?
Me: Ok, I go over in the afternoon ok? After my lunch.
May: Ok, see you then.

Well, it is my promise to help my mum every weekend at till noon, and I got to fulfill that. Once done, fast hand fast leg move over to June's .... opps, I mean May's place. Yeah, too many ladies name here, hahaha, ok, will be careful when writing the names... hahahaha....

*Ding Dong*
May: Hi, you are quite punctual ...
Me: Am I? Haha, but I didn't even mention the time
May: At least you said after lunch, and indeed I just finished my lunch
Me: Haha ... ok, btw, your parents at home?
May: Yeah, why?
Me: Aiyo, I scare le
May: Don't worry, plus, it is my dad's computer you are fixing
Me: Huh ... your dad?
May: Yeah...

Ok la, LL no choice since already there, proceed to the room to look into May's dad PC. Wow. KNN, I thought my 386SX is darn powerful, wait till I boot that PC, it is 486DX4100 with 4MB RAM ... WTF!! ... yeah man, and my PC is only a year old ... this 486PC is super!!

What actually happened is the floppy disk drive keep showing error when ready any floppy disks. Technically, it is dirty, but to people like May or her dad, they didn't encounter this before. May's Dad used computer in his office with tech support, but here, he don't have any tech support. What I did is opened the floppy drive, used an old calendar paper (those that you tear off daily) and swipe the floppy drive's head. Yeah man, just put the paper underneath the 2 heads (top and bottom) then swipe it out. And the floppy drive start to read any floppies in no time.

May's dad really impressed with me. He asked me to sit down and chat with me. He is so happy that the PC is now fixed, he is even more excited to know me, and he already got a business plan in place. Yeah man, a business plan. My mouth goes wide open ... WTF do I know about business???

Well, why am I telling you all this on Sex Education. It is because from fixing this computer, eventually I got known with May's parents. May's mum is conservative, and also his dad. But with my skill in fixing PC (for this case) I gained their trust hence there is no need for me to hide when I need to contact May anymore. Do you get what I am trying to say here? Ok, here it goes on why.

When I am preparing to put the casing back, May's dad received a call. Seems like something happened somewhere, which is not too important for me and May, but May's dad and mum are needed to go out for awhile. They changed, bid May goodbye and there they go. See now? I am not even asked to leave ... hahaha.

The minute May's parents gone leaving me and May alone, I am already done with the PC. I goes to the washroom to wash my hand, and proceed out. I saw May standing on the doorway, staring at me. What the heck... Yeah man, think May is now malfunctioned. Need some fixing soon....

Last edited by ZhuGeLiang; 09-11-2011 at 12:17 AM.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh..386....Those were the days....Mine was Datamini if you could still remember
Old 09-11-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Ahhh..386....Those were the days....Mine was Datamini if you could still remember
Hahaha, mine is IPC :P. Yeah, heard of datamini. Hey, there is MINI in your nick too ... do you drive Mini-Cooper? :P Kinda thought you are so into Mini, hahaha ... thanks for your support and glad you liked it.

Will continue update on the "fixing" tomorrow

Old 09-11-2011, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhuGeLiang View Post
Hahaha, mine is IPC :P. Yeah, heard of datamini. Hey, there is MINI in your nick too ... do you drive Mini-Cooper? :P Kinda thought you are so into Mini, hahaha ... thanks for your support and glad you liked it.

Will continue update on the "fixing" tomorrow
Its suppose to read as Gemini (My Horoscope la)

Hope to see more of your updates when you are available
Old 09-11-2011, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 16
James Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud of

It is always good coming back to read this thread.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Teo View Post
you are damn right!!! every morning I will come this thread to see updates..
great job ZhuGe bro!!! =)
Old 09-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Its suppose to read as Gemini (My Horoscope la)

Hope to see more of your updates when you are available
Hahaha, I know le. Sure, here I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Teo View Post
Yes, do come back often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amateur.bonker View Post
you are damn right!!! every morning I will come this thread to see updates..
great job ZhuGe bro!!! =)
Thanks for your support bro!! Enjoy, latest update.

My Education on Lingerie

May just stood there, the only movement I saw is her smile. Now then I noticed her over-sized blue T-Shirt. What I didn't realize is, the blue T-shirt is like a short dress now. Wait ... isn't she wearing a tight black pant earlier on? Oh gosh ... she removed her short pant????? Darn, my mind is really confused now. Why? Coz it is not my home, why. I don't know the place, I don't know when May's parents will be back, but my little head telling me, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it. Hahaha... May, now lean against a wall, she turned a bit and lifted up one of her leg. Slowly, I saw it... her beautiful leg, and partially, her lacy light blue panty. Walao.

May: Why are you staring at me
Me: *Gulp* .... Err, you look stunning ... and, and, and
May: Sexy?
Me: *Gulp* yeah ... sexy, er no, er I mean, not only that, beautiful too
May: Isn't stunning means I am beautiful already? Or you are stunned because you scared?
Me: Me? Scare? Scare of what

May really knows me well. Hell yeah, I am darn scare, dunno what she up to, but at the same time, super excited. But at that time, my didi is still soft, think my lan pa got shrink coz the fear overcome the excitement. May walked to me slowly. Smiling, a smile that's so sweet, my heart melted there at that moment. Think it stopped beating ... but hey no, I am breathing heavily, so I am still alive. May is really a teaser, she came close to my face, but never kiss me, she only gave me a warm breath blow to my face ... she used her finger, to touch my cheek, slowly she moved it to my ear, then my neck. I grabbed May's waist and pulled her closer. She welcomed it with slight shock, but she liked it coz she wrapped her arm behind my neck thereafter. The motion is really slow for both of us, we stared at each other eyes, then I planned to give May a kiss on her lip, she turned away. WTF, instead, she gave me a kiss on my neck, then my cheek and whispered "Let's go into the room, I got something to show you"....

Walao, we proceed to a room near to the living hall. It is a very huge room, with king size bed. Another shocking matter, this is May's parents bedroom. WTF, I told May it might not be a good idea, as they might come back anytime and they will notice the bedroom being used, or rather messed by someone. May looked at me, assured me that they will not be back so soon. I am curious as why, she told me, they are out to the north, the journey is about 2 hours, which to and back will take total, at least 4 hours ... OMG!!! Darn, this is way too lucky for me man... what a strike!!!

Ok, seems like I am fixing myself more than fixing May. Haha ... Now we are in the room, I asked May what she would like to shows me. She asked me to wait, while she move to the bathroom attached. I sit on the bed and waited for May. After a while, May opened the bathroom door. No, I don't see May, but slowly, I saw May lifting up her leg, showing me one of her bare long leg. Very fair and smooth... Then she stepped out ... what the fuck! She is wearing a translucent bra, with a spaghetti strapped top, front opening, seem like only a button in front, translucent as well. Not to mention, the panty, black color, and fuck, translucent as well. Darn, I really dunno how to describe it, but for the sake of all, it is actually a night lingerie. Black translucent lingerie that is sure to tease any of us fucker here easily.

At that moment, again, I think my heart stopped for the 2nd time. Think I almost bleed through my nose too. I know coz my face is super warm and to a guy, first time seeing the lingerie, is killing me. The sight of the lingerie on a beautiful young and fair lady, make the view super high, better than they stripping it all. Actually, this is the real turn on, for me. Of course after the viewing, when comes to action it has to be all off la :P.

May: Do you like it?
Me: What? Do I like it? No, I loved it...
May: Hehehe ... I suspected so too
Me: Why are you killing me ...
May: Hahaha, I am not, you are killing yourself. Why restrain and why you don't give yourself the freedom?

What the fuck is she talking about? It seems to me, she ask me to take the initiative to get on top of her right now? Well, that's what I thought too la. I stand and walked to May...

May: Wait, show you something more

Huh? What's more to show, I think .... May turned around, and bloody hell, the panty, it is a thong (or G-String), revealing her curvy ass. I am really dying ... My didi is now marikita, to the extend it is going to explode soon. My hand and my mouth is yearning to give that ass a spank followed by a kiss...

May: Why are you still standing there? Don't you wanna hold me?

Fulala ... man, tell you, at that moment of time, I cannot think of anything else, other than to rape this girl. I advanced, first by of course remove my shirt and my shorts. All of it, including my underwear. I really can't wait, immediately I grabbed May from behind and kiss her neck forcefully, my hands are already groping her boobs, while my erected dick are on her ass, her butt crack. May responded by holding both my hand, and moved her ass in circular motion. She moaned. I continue to kiss her back, while my didi is still moving, rubbing her ass and her butt crack. My kissed now moved near to her cheek. May turned her head around too, and frenched me, we are really in very not so comfortable position as I think my neck is hurting, but I don't care. I am rubbing my didi on May ass non-stop, groping her, then KNS, not for long I actually ejaculated. The load of cum landed on her ass, some on her back and most of it, on the floor. Darn, knn, what the fuck, this is way too soon, so darn fast .... think the one that really need fixing is me.....Really what the fuck...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1