The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 05-02-2024, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
You are pro. Personally I don't purposely want to unlock raw. Usually it just happen when it happens. My demographic of girls between early 20s to mid 30s. Ktv or drinking ladies. But Ml got ask me but I just can't as usually I find them abit old to bring out. Maybe when I am in my fifties I will find them young which I be reaching in a few years lol....
Actually, my preference is to unlock the ML about 40yo. I see no point to just unlock capped FJ cuz I can't really cum in condom. The older MLs, especially the difficult ones, probably have less guys fucking them, making them a safer target to raw. Also, it is cheaper to have these kind of regular raw partner in the long run.

Lol, I'm not a pro. I failed to unlock a new ML last night for FJ, couldn't even play with her pussy. It is more difficult to unlock a PRC ML for raw. She is around 32yo but look 40s. Then again, it is the 1st visit. I did make her quite high during the session. She hinted an option to take her out but maybe will pass on that cuz my Viet ML will be coming back. Not worth to spend the money and effort to unlock this one. I was actually messaging my Viet ML during the session lol. I should have taken the previous one I tried, that one has more playability.
Old 05-02-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3162 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
recently attempted to find a very cute viet ML in the east for the first time. but she was tired and near end of shift. ended up bait and switch me with a whale. great massage but i had to reject GQ.

was extremely frustrated and by that timing most MPs are already closed.
looking through michat when i saw one convo with a ML in the area who was still actively replying me. asked if i could head down and she okayed.

frankly speaking, i could tell by the fake photos that the ML was not going to be very pretty. but i was already desperate for a release.
she let me in through the back discreetly as it was past opening hours and she had all the lights off.

we chatted for awhile fully dressed as we were the only ones in the shop. it was a very funny conversation and she just had drinks and was quite high.
i teased her saying i could smell it on her breath and started sniffing all over her body. (convo in chinese but i translate to english here"

"wah i think you spilled a lot of beer here, i can smell the smell very strong here!" right as i buried my nose in her valley.
she laughed and slapped me on the head. she replied "you should have come earlier, i can drink with you instead!"
i replied "you can still share with me now" and gave her lick on her lips.
she continued laughing and said "like that enough for you? you can taste anything meh?" before giving me a deep kiss. we shared her 'beer' for a bit.

eventually i stripped infront of her and rejected the disposable shorts claiming it was too uncomfortable and she started massaging. while she did, i lifted my head and smelled the front of her pants. "eh, i think i also smell the beer here." i grabbed her butt and pulled her closer to smell the front of her pants.
"eh you very notti eh. you think im a little kid who dont know how to drink ah? i wont spill so easily okay, my endurance very strong." and smacked me on the head again.

i continued to rub her butt and started to slide my hands under her pants.
"are you sure you are not just hiding the drinks from me? i think i need to check here." before sliding her pants down. i rubbed my face all over her bottom and said "oops dont have. hmmm maybe i have to check upstairs to see if you hiding the beer there. your shirt bulging too much liao" i got up and lifted her shirt. rubbing my face all over her, " why i cannot find the beer, you hide it too well already. i think i need to spot check properly"

at this point, i pulled off all her underwear and started licking her all over. she didnt resist and started moaning. "dear, im thirsty. let me drink something", she said. i pulled her on top of me and started painting her. she bent down and guzzled my 'tap'.
she was so high that she shook and squirmed repeatedly. at one point she tried to get off but i held on tight and forced my face closer so my tongue could search deeper. she groaned so much it wouldnt be surprising if anyone outside could hear her.

eventually i came up for air. she sat on my legs and rested on me for a while before saying "you search too much already. youre too much you make me angry. i cant take it anymore i need to return the favour." she started grinding on my 'tap' and we DFk for while. at this point we were both moving a lot and suddenly, i slipped in.
she gave a little "ah!" and started bouncing hard. i hugged her tight and sucked hard on both of her nozzles until she came and dropped back onto me.

i repositioned her on the bed and started pounding at her from behind.
she came two more times and said "i cant take it anymore please stop" before collapsing on the bed.

i spread her legs and said "cannot stop, you havent get to drink my special beer yet" before continuing to pump her hard. she just laid there and took it because she didnt have energy to stop me. eventually i said " i finish shaking my drink, you can drink it now"
honestly, my little head was exploding with the intention to feed her thirsty lower mouth. but at the last second big head and respect won. i pulled out and shot on her instead.

we cuddled a little before proceeding to shower. "you jerk, you make me so tired. you shake me so much i feel even more drunk. i feel like a beer that got shaked and opened." she scolded me. "but thats how i like my beer! it feels best when i know it reached its limit"

we showered together and i took the opportunity to rub her all over.
being on the plump side, she had nice D cups. i somehow convinced her that she needed another drink and got her to massage my 'tap' within her deep valley. after a little while she said "dear im tired already when you going to let me drink?" "you can open your mouth and start drinking now"

she sucked hard for a few minutes before i finally said " okay you can now enjoy your drink, make sure you finish it all" before releasing it in her mouth. she sucked it deep down and swallowed.
"how was my beer?" "its less bitter than the beer i had earlier. but definitely smoother. you make me wait too long for this, why you trying to keep it from me?"

we got dressed and chit chat for a bit. we didnt even talk about price but i gave her 3 blues for the great experience. "end up you drank my beer. maybe i should be charging you instead" she laughed and smacked me again
before i left i kissed her one more time and teased her "wah i can smell my beer on your lips so strong. make sure you quickly wash. later your colleagues know they jealous they never get to drink with us." "ya la maybe you should drink with us next time, then you can share with them so they wont be jealous."

you can get it publish liao...best seller
Old 12-02-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Is scary man tbh about raw after is done. But in the heat of action or deep into you these girls bloody especially viets and thai really anything goes....without asking put my dick in and pump, i ask "you sure is okay" they just keep pumping or say "dont worry wouldn't get pregnant not time". Sigh....��‍��
Seconded that.

Out of my hundreds of massages, encountered this bizarre situation. First time visiting this pretty and cute ML, who looks about 25, at a massage spa.

During the massage session, she keeps grabbing both my hands to grope her ass and boobs. Occasionally, she will rub her pussy on my elbow. What a Damn horny girl. After awhile, I asked her to climb on top and sit at my blanket covered groin area to which she hesitated for awhile and went ahead. While seated on top of me, I slightly pulled down her tight yoga pants to which her black mesh panty was revealed before covering back up. After that, she initiated to pull down her yoga pants and panty halfway down, and tried to raw and push my dick into her pussy during the session without informing me. I swore if I was a decade younger I would have gone with it. Quickly stopped her and she was pissed for awhile and proceeded to climb down the massage bed. Didn't bring condom as never expected to fuck in a spa, and this is my first session with her.

Couch her awhile and she begin to lick, flicker and tease my nipples while giving an intense HJ, with Frenching and couple of hugs.

Once the deed is over, grab a bunch of cash from wallet and paid her in the massage room, proceeded with usual thanks and part ways after. When I was about to step out of the main entrance door, she quickly rushed out and just wanted to say "bye bye" again. Don't know if she kena KCed or I was supposed to kena. HAHAHA.

Last edited by sbwow; 12-02-2024 at 08:12 PM.
Old 12-02-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1059 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

time to overrule the small one.
The problem with many FL and ML is, they are more aware ans worried about pregnancy than STD. That's why as long as they think they are in safe period, will not worry about raw. Best when they offer or allow raw, will tell you they are clean.
Old 13-02-2024, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Seconded that.

Out of my hundreds of massages, encountered this bizarre situation. First time visiting this pretty and cute ML, who looks about 25, at a massage spa.

During the massage session, she keeps grabbing both my hands to grope her ass and boobs. Occasionally, she will rub her pussy on my elbow. What a Damn horny girl. After awhile, I asked her to climb on top and sit at my blanket covered groin area to which she hesitated for awhile and went ahead. While seated on top of me, I slightly pulled down her tight yoga pants to which her black mesh panty was revealed before covering back up. After that, she initiated to pull down her yoga pants and panty halfway down, and tried to raw and push my dick into her pussy during the session without informing me. I swore if I was a decade younger I would have gone with it. Quickly stopped her and she was pissed for awhile and proceeded to climb down the massage bed. Didn't bring condom as never expected to fuck in a spa, and this is my first session with her.

Couch her awhile and she begin to lick, flicker and tease my nipples while giving an intense HJ, with Frenching and couple of hugs.

Once the deed is over, grab a bunch of cash from wallet and paid her in the massage room, proceeded with usual thanks and part ways after. When I was about to step out of the main entrance door, she quickly rushed out and just wanted to say "bye bye" again. Don't know if she kena KCed or I was supposed to kena. HAHAHA.
Either u andy lau/edison chen or she naturally a horny girl and in heat. But good decision made. A few minutes of pleasure nt worth a few days of anxiety and followed possibly by a lifetime of regret.
Old 13-02-2024, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
Domanchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Seconded that.

can share please
Old 13-02-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Seconded that.

Bro please PM me location and contact

Have to inform all my friends to avoid this girl

Thank you and Happy new year
Old 13-02-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
After that, she initiated to pull down her yoga pants and panty halfway down, and tried to raw and push my dick into her pussy during the session without informing me.
Still trying to find another ML for cip, but too bad, I haven't found another potential Viet ML in this area. Still trying to unlock that PRC ML, already got her in position to put it in her raw but her colleagues are leaving and inform her about closing the shop interrupted the mood. Almost managed to get it on my last visit.
Old 13-02-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Either u andy lau/edison chen or she naturally a horny girl and in heat. But good decision made. A few minutes of pleasure nt worth a few days of anxiety and followed possibly by a lifetime of regret.
Yes, got reminded about Raw is War from SBF in the midst of action. Lucky me. Even after Frenching, still felt kind of worried. HAHAHA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domanchi View Post
can share please
No bro, I want to fuck her with condom first. HAHAHA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro please PM me location and contact

Have to inform all my friends to avoid this girl

Thank you and Happy new year
Happy new year

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Still trying to find another ML for cip, but too bad, I haven't found another potential Viet ML in this area. Still trying to unlock that PRC ML, already got her in position to put it in her raw but her colleagues are leaving and inform her about closing the shop interrupted the mood. Almost managed to get it on my last visit.
It's not about whether it's PRC or Viet or Thai.
When the girl is looking for a BF and you satisfy a set criteria, then it's easier for you.
If she is not that keen, best to look elsewhere.
Too bad, she was looking for a BF while I was seeking a sensual massage. HAHAHA.
Old 14-02-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
It's not about whether it's PRC or Viet or Thai.
When the girl is looking for a BF and you satisfy a set criteria, then it's easier for you.
If she is not that keen, best to look elsewhere.
Too bad, she was looking for a BF while I was seeking a sensual massage. HAHAHA.
Actually depends. Some just want $. My Viet ML wants BF and so I did for awhile but didn't work out and I couldn't commit. 3 kids are too much to support. End up become FWB.

My this PRC may want to satisfy her needs, so maybe can FWB.
Old 14-02-2024, 01:01 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually depends. Some just want $. My Viet ML wants BF and so I did for awhile but didn't work out and I couldn't commit. 3 kids are too much to support. End up become FWB.

My this PRC may want to satisfy her needs, so maybe can FWB.
bro you have to share what you do to keep it up all the time

I have to train to get it decent, and its hard work that I don't enjoy.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 14-02-2024, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
bro you have to share what you do to keep it up all the time

I have to train to get it decent, and its hard work that I don't enjoy.
Hard work? Not really. Basically you just make advances during the session. If you want to raw your ML, you don't use a condom from the start, otherwise will be difficult to get her to change it. I've never used it with my Viet ML, so all the time it's raw. I recommend not to share your raw MLs contacts with others, otherwise your chance of getting STDs will increase.

If you got the ML from a clean spa, you not only make the effort to get her, but also need to maintain it. She will become like your GF, it can take months if you got a decent ML. You can just have a HJ from her during this time until you finally get it. Unlock DFK first, it increases chemistry very quickly then move on to play with her pussy once allowed. You may not be the only one, but maybe less guys fucking her than other more attractive and easier MLs.
Old 14-02-2024, 09:04 AM
Samster

Here we are trying to raw with MLs and the health section bros are getting worried about condoms slipping off during FJ with MLs lol.
Old 14-02-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Here we are trying to raw with MLs and the health section bros are getting worried about condoms slipping off during FJ with MLs lol.
Those rawing have nothing to lose lol. If u have good family, good job u wouldnt wanna risk it.
Old 14-02-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Raw with MLs

Good Family

Caring wife

Nice job

Should not be here

Avoid commercial sex

Stay faithful

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1