The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2009, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7942 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Dream D CUPPER with LONG Beautiful Legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakinjedi View Post
TM here thank you all for your kind FRs. I'm sure the TS has done a good job, and I hope to do the same, if not better. More contacts given out to bros. Do keep the FRs coming!
hehe...just reporting as experienced....will up bro lsb n youself once recovered..
Old 06-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
LOL!! also same, if u can CIM, i sponsor u.. but if u cant, u sponsor me baxk 2x session... hehehehe... cannot force and sudden CIM hor, must she willing let u shoot inside and enjoy de, must show me evidence!! lolz.... ymr i recover, i upz u lah...
How to show evidence?? My 2IC camera shy de. Gotta work so hard for sponsorhip...i give up! Thks in advance
Old 06-08-2009, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL!! also same, if u can CIM, i sponsor u.. but if u cant, u sponsor me baxk 2x session... hehehehe... cannot force and sudden CIM hor, must she willing let u shoot inside and enjoy de, must show me evidence!! lolz.... ymr i recover, i upz u lah...
how to show evidence ?? take video

will she suit me ??

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 06-08-2009, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkster View Post
How to show evidence?? My 2IC camera shy de. Gotta work so hard for sponsorhip...i give up! Thks in advance
hahahaha... i dont mind hard work bro, u sponsor me.. lai lai :x
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
how to show evidence ?? take video

will she suit me ??
she dont suits u... u better stay in mountain with dc bro watch his newly bought TV....
Old 06-08-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
Senna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro LSB for d contact.
Call her yesterday afternoon, to my surprise, she was free, quickly drive and pick her up from Orchard Rd. When I saw her, Wow, like what another bro had mention, she's another level as to the other PRC FL, one that you want to bring her out dinner with. Got those Tai Tai trendy look. Tall and busty, can't wait and proceed to her preferred hotel for a sextified seesion....

We had a good chat along the way to the hotel, very cahty and carry the coversation well, polite and well mannered.

Once in the room, she's shy and insist that I shower seperately. When we got on the bed, only covered with tower, she's still quite shy, just like gf in my college days, took our time slowly caress each other, when the tower's off, OMG, those lovely melons, real! unlike those enhenced, so soft and nice.
We frenched, from light touches to passioate, her pussy was really wet. She then turn me over to give me a blow, and that was so arousing, with those light movements, though not much sucktion, but that's enough to get you very high. I was then very busy with one hand on the lovely melons tha other stroking her mei mei. Oh yes, her heavenly moan, make you really cannot tahan. She then ask me to go in quickly, as she could not take it any more. I tease her a bit longer before finally carry on with FJ.
She started with cowgirl, what a site, those melons bouncing up n down, I then carry her for more action, only did a few strocks as she was too afraid and not use to it. finally finish in missionary, wanted to try doggy, should be quite a scene, but she hug me so tight, and beg me to trust faster and harder, finally we came together. WTF.

Below r her stats

Lin pei

Face: 7.5/10 she's quite pretty with very cheerful smile
Boobs: C/D cups soft but nicely shaped, very good to suck
Body: 8/10 a little meaty sexy body, nice long shapely leg.attractive
French: 9/10 Yes! from light perks to passionate (non-smoker)
Painting: i don’t ....
Fingering: as well as licking n sucking tits
catbath:7/10 nipples n balls
BbbJ:8/10 very shiok, just like ur college GF
FJ: 8/10 one of the best with those tight pussy n soft moans which turn very loud before and when came.
GFE:7/10 very chatty immediately after met, hug like gf till times up, not time watcher, very pretty and nice girl

RTF: Definately, a few more times before she left.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster

bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
she dont suits u... u better stay in mountain with dc bro watch his newly bought TV....
Don't chase him away lei. Even if caveman see this nice eyes, pretty face n big (.)(.) also will "gian gian" one mah...

Fyi bro ken, she'll be leaving in less than 2 weeks...better come down from your mountain soon
Old 06-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
dadada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Liang San Bo,

I have to thank you for the quick replied.

I was wondering what to do, and decided to browse SB if have any lobang. Usually, after you request for Ctc, it will take a day or two, or rather, sometimes it will never happen. I am surprise that I have a private mail after 1/2 hour.

Sms and booked an appointment.

First glance at the FL,

Good figure, not bad looking, good dress sense, and tall.

After undress, the headlamp is better and compliment with long slim legs. The only down side is a bit of tummy and if you look harder, she looks a bit older. you will wish to know her earlier in her earlier 20s.

Service was rather SOP, needed to mention is her slow bj, it makes you feel like booking your high school lover.

The below is my stat;

Age: 26, but I find her look older. Maybe got mature face.
Origin: Harbin, China
HT: 169 w/o shoes ( good height for me)
WT: Abt 56 kg
Looks: 7
Boobs: 7, at least C, natural
Figure: 7
BJ: 7
Frenching: Nope
Painting: Nope
Pussy: wet and no smell. ( dun allow fingering inside)
FJ: 8
GFE: 9
Damage: As stated by other bros
RTF: Maybe

Enjoy
Old 06-08-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't chase him away lei. Even if caveman see this nice eyes, pretty face n big (.)(.) also will "gian gian" one mah...

Fyi bro ken, she'll be leaving in less than 2 weeks...better come down from your mountain soon
LOL! oh, 2 weeks.. np la, i wait last day then upz her... and surprise CIM k..? lolz...
Old 06-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL! oh, 2 weeks.. np la, i wait last day then upz her... and surprise CIM k..? lolz...
This one is feisty...wait u surprise CIM, she also surprise bite your 2IC...lolx

Same rules apply hor, must she willing n enjoy. Then upon showing me your video, will u get your reimbursement. Don't try to cheat!
Old 06-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
This one is feisty...wait u surprise CIM, she also surprise bite your 2IC...lolx

Same rules apply hor, must she willing n enjoy. Then upon showing me your video, will u get your reimbursement. Don't try to cheat!
then hmm.... secret video, finger her til high high... then i surprise cim... go home edit video... muhahaha... swee boh..?
Old 06-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 16
mukatisu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymukatisu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: My Dream D CUPPER with LONG Beautiful Legs

Thank you Bro Liang.SanBo for Lin Pei ctc. Below is my simple FR as promised.

1st impression: beautiful lady with good taste on her clothing. She said she was in fashion business back in China.
Look: 8/10 Beautiful eyes and sharp features.
Body: Tall, slightly shorter than me (I am 1.74m). Lucky she not wearing heel! Not suitable for Bro 1.65m and below.
Boobs: Big and natural. I like looking at them hanging in the air(mirror reflection) when she BJ on me.
Fingering: yes, very wet
BJ: 7.5/10. Thank u to Bro who taught her
Pussy-licking: didn't try
FJ: 8/10 Tried a few patterns and love the way she moans, soft and natural.
RTF: Already did! But sad she is leaving out shore soon!

Thank you again for Bro Liang.SanBo for introducing such a wonderful girl to me. The best so far under $100 category.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2012 / Power: 17
qi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond reputeqi_ko_pei has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Liang.SanBo;3979055]Just called Lin Pei about how's her day.

To my surprise our Bro qi_ko_pei will be doing his 2nd RTF later(3rd course within 3 days)!!! He book a slot liao....
You are the man Bro qkp!!

Bro LSB, I did my 3rd course last night.. n sad to say, should be my last course not bcoz she no good but because the GFE is really too strong, i really kena her KC, if i RTF again, dunno wat will happen (fall for her? ).. but anw really thnks 4 this ultimate KT, had upped u to show my appreciation

To up: Bro Jaikun1990. Just upped Bro ebonkie
Old 07-08-2009, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
Liang.SanBo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiang.SanBo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Glad that many bros enjoyed sexxions with her. Time wait for no one. Be quick to book a slot but dun shot out too quick hor

Thanks again Bro Anakinjedi for your kind follow-up.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
anakinjedi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanakinjedi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
will she suit me ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna View Post
Thanks to bro LSB for d contact.

Tall and busty, can't wait and proceed to her preferred hotel for a sextified seesion....

FJ: 8/10 one of the best with those tight pussy n soft moans which turn very loud before and when came.
GFE:7/10 very chatty immediately after met, hug like gf till times up, not time watcher, very pretty and nice girl

RTF: Definately, a few more times before she left.
Quote:
then hmm.... secret video, finger her til high high... then i surprise cim... go home edit video... muhahaha... swee boh..?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liang.SanBo View Post
Glad that many bros enjoyed sexxions with her. Time wait for no one. Be quick to book a slot but dun shot out too quick hor

Thanks again Bro Anakinjedi for your kind follow-up.
Bro ken6890, if you don't try her, you will never know if she suits you. Hurry, she's leaving soon.

Bro Senna, thank you for your FR. Thanks also to the other bros for the nice FRs!

Bro haonan, got alot of other CIM babes in the other threads. Can try them, but I think you want a challenge that's why want to get LinPei to CIM, right? Good luck!

Bro LSB, I think you're still doing a great job as the TS. This TM can take a backseat already.

To all kind bros who appreciate my posts, please UP me if you can. Thank you!

And to all zappers, please leave your nick behind so I can return favour. Thank you.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
Liang.SanBo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiang.SanBo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakinjedi View Post
Bro LSB, I think you're still doing a great job as the TS. This TM can take a backseat already.
You mean the EXCEL name list of given and rejected samsters sheet that I forworded to you?

Those interested to get Lin Pei's ctc, Please PM Bro Anakinjedi and please dun PM me.

May The Force Be With You. (But not all to your Dicky.)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1