The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2024, 03:04 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
#77 is POSH..... currently the only active CKT in HV as the other 2 CKTs do not come in regularly. However #77 does her own appointments as her regulars book directly wirh her. Chances of getting her via walk-in is practically zero unless there is a cancellation.
#77 is MILF in her 40s but due to her petite size and cosmetics can pass off as early 30s.
I have texted their wechat operator to book #77 for tomorrow. He say can only confirm tomorrow. will see how it goes & report back
Old 27-01-2024, 10:22 PM
Sexplorer for Life

lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
I have texted their wechat operator to book #77 for tomorrow. He say can only confirm tomorrow. will see how it goes & report back

Finally had my time with the elusive #77 aka Ami aka Posh. Got her by booking/reserving via HV Wechat account.

This is my second visit to HV Spa post-covid since 2019. Had good memories of Msian Nana here.

Went in, received my bracelet, put my clothes into locker, went for a quick bathe. Came out and headed straight for the pools. Soaked inside the warm pool for a good 20 minutes before a quick dip in the cold pool and then an ice cream at the rest area. Bathed again and headed out to canteen for two soft boil eggs to accumulate power. Captain hovered over and asked if I want to go in earlier since #77 is free. So off I went.

At first glance, #77 wasnt up to my standard in terms of looks. I am a sucker for looks and I felt abit disappointed. She look early 40s at best. However, my mood will quickly change. after she bathed me, she flipped me over and started her work. Boy that tongue! It felt like a thousand warm snakes slithering across my entire body. For 15 minutes I was a human lollipop while she slurped her way to her heart's content and gave a heart-attack AR + BBBJ

Eventually, I just emptied everything into her mouth without even any effort. Her experience and skill was just top notch. We exchanged wechat and I told her i'll be back.
Old 08-02-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
expunged19 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexpunged19 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexpunged19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First visit to NZspa. Visited quite a few establishments in JB but NZ Spa is really one of the better ones.
Saw an opportunity to take part in a “training” of a few girls and was interesting to be part of this experienced so I signed up with captain Kim quickly.

Facilities + VN style play
While waiting for my session, I checked out the facilities. Sauna, steam room, a hot pool and cold pool. Surprisingly was introduced that I could get a lady accompany me in the pools in bikini (damage 100rm for 40 mins) my friend got Girl (No.33) and she was really pretty! (next target) after awhile and since I was waiting for my slot, I was open to this as well.
I got Girl (No. 27) came in an orange bikini which was really sexy and nice. We chat a bit and shes been here for a while, figure 9/10, but not really my type (shes a bit more snazzy type and I like guai girl type), but was still nice to have some hugging and touching action while waiting (no intense groping/ stuff that isn’t allowed in public as there were other bros in the pool)

Finally I was called for my session
I was the “body” for the training to happen. 2 girls were there watching while No. 76 served me together with the trainer. It was quite curious which points they will train the girls.
Starting in the shower, the trainer soaped me from behind while 76 from the front. Followed by a nice BBBJ. Special notes was how the trainer massaged my back during the shower while helped me relax. Off to the bed, was quite funny as I wasn’t sure how to proceed, and also having 2 watchers in the room made me even more nervous. First up was gel and rubbing feet against nipples/boobs, this felt really quite shiok to feel 2 different boobs on my 2 different feet. Followed by gel b2b, water suction which was pretty sop training.
Then turned around and it was BBBJ time. Trainer is really laojiao and was teaching how to deep throat and lick beneath the shaft. This was well accompanied by No.76 licking my nipples and kissing.  this is exactly how tarma should be done! Following which, No 76 was told to try the same. I could feel some teeth and for me, this was even better than the trainer which really turned me on.
Following this was hot cold bbbj using gel, honestly the hot gel didn’t do anything for me, but the cold one was minty and chill. Finally I was nice and hard/ready. Trainer pass the cap to No 76 and she could sense that I didn’t really want to have her around. Me and 76 were giving eyes to each other like two students chatting during class behind the teacher.
So she left us to our own action, I capped on and started to lick 76 even before the other girls left. Start to fuck her and she was really loud (while the teacher was still in the room and packing) was quite a turn on. She really loves sex which was a huge plus for me. Changed many positions from missionary to doggy to flatiron. Flipped over cow girl and she finally came intensely while I saw her nice tits bounce around. She squeezed and grind me so hard I thought my dick was going to break. Told her it was my turn to come since she had her good time. Turned around for my favourite position and finally surrendered my day’s load to her.

Look : 7/10 (young milf look with a few tattooos)
Body :7/10 (no extra fats, pretty normal mature body. Nice tits (C/D cup slight enhance I think)
Service technique: 8/10 (BBBJ was pretty decent, good licking, not rating the rest as it was a training session)
Attitude:10/10 (nice gaze, loves sex, loud moans, cant ask for more really)
Come out after session, gotten some food. Was told that was cooked to order, I think some 8-10 options which is pretty impressive for a spa. Usually just a stale buffet counter.
So… Food and drinks 8/10
Definitely will be back with some friends when we drive up.

Dmg 268 for main package 100 for pool babe
Old 12-02-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

i was looking for an early bonk, notice VIP is one of the earliest to open at 12noon, but the girls do not come out till much later, 1+pm. thankfully i was able to finish and catch my train home.

after 2 disappointing trips (prev time, quite late, OKT just show me 3 girls, i pick one, she was xian and tired, and the time before, i msg them on telegram, they told me to come, when i go, tell me FULL, no girls avaliable), this one really re-establish VIP Spa in my to do list.

going early was awesome... there was so many girls lining up for me to choose, i really cannot decide, 20-30 girls, some quite pretty, a couple really lian.

I settled for this lady that had a cheong sum like gown that was semi transparent. service was awesome, she did things to me in the shower that were a first for me, i think early slot the best, they got more energy.

the best thing about VIP is that once u finish (or even before u go), can do shopping at The Store or Mr. DIY first.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 13-02-2024, 03:07 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
i was looking for an early bonk, notice VIP is one of the earliest to open at 12noon, but the girls do not come out till much later, 1+pm. thankfully i was able to finish and catch my train home.

after 2 disappointing trips (prev time, quite late, OKT just show me 3 girls, i pick one, she was xian and tired, and the time before, i msg them on telegram, they told me to come, when i go, tell me FULL, no girls avaliable), this one really re-establish VIP Spa in my to do list.

going early was awesome... there was so many girls lining up for me to choose, i really cannot decide, 20-30 girls, some quite pretty, a couple really lian.

I settled for this lady that had a cheong sum like gown that was semi transparent. service was awesome, she did things to me in the shower that were a first for me, i think early slot the best, they got more energy.

the best thing about VIP is that once u finish (or even before u go), can do shopping at The Store or Mr. DIY first.
Thanks bro for review. I think they are mostly Viet and Thai right? No Malaysians Chinese
Old 13-02-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Thanks bro for review. I think they are mostly Viet and Thai right? No Malaysians Chinese

VIP is mostly Vietbus & Indons with a few Tomyams.
No local ladies there.
However they have Pinays in their sister shop.
Old 14-02-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by expunged19 View Post
First visit to NZspa. Visited quite a few establishments in JB but NZ Spa is really one of the better ones.
Saw an opportunity to take part in a “training” of a few girls and was interesting to be part of this experienced so I signed up with captain Kim quickly.

Facilities + VN style play
While waiting for my session, I checked out the facilities. Sauna, steam room, a hot pool and cold pool. Surprisingly was introduced that I could get a lady accompany me in the pools in bikini (damage 100rm for 40 mins) my friend got Girl (No.33) and she was really pretty! (next target) after awhile and since I was waiting for my slot, I was open to this as well.
I got Girl (No. 27) came in an orange bikini which was really sexy and nice. We chat a bit and shes been here for a while, figure 9/10, but not really my type (shes a bit more snazzy type and I like guai girl type), but was still nice to have some hugging and touching action while waiting (no intense groping/ stuff that isn’t allowed in public as there were other bros in the pool)

Finally I was called for my session
I was the “body” for the training to happen. 2 girls were there watching while No. 76 served me together with the trainer. It was quite curious which points they will train the girls.
Starting in the shower, the trainer soaped me from behind while 76 from the front. Followed by a nice BBBJ. Special notes was how the trainer massaged my back during the shower while helped me relax. Off to the bed, was quite funny as I wasn’t sure how to proceed, and also having 2 watchers in the room made me even more nervous. First up was gel and rubbing feet against nipples/boobs, this felt really quite shiok to feel 2 different boobs on my 2 different feet. Followed by gel b2b, water suction which was pretty sop training.
Then turned around and it was BBBJ time. Trainer is really laojiao and was teaching how to deep throat and lick beneath the shaft. This was well accompanied by No.76 licking my nipples and kissing.  this is exactly how tarma should be done! Following which, No 76 was told to try the same. I could feel some teeth and for me, this was even better than the trainer which really turned me on.
Following this was hot cold bbbj using gel, honestly the hot gel didn’t do anything for me, but the cold one was minty and chill. Finally I was nice and hard/ready. Trainer pass the cap to No 76 and she could sense that I didn’t really want to have her around. Me and 76 were giving eyes to each other like two students chatting during class behind the teacher.
So she left us to our own action, I capped on and started to lick 76 even before the other girls left. Start to fuck her and she was really loud (while the teacher was still in the room and packing) was quite a turn on. She really loves sex which was a huge plus for me. Changed many positions from missionary to doggy to flatiron. Flipped over cow girl and she finally came intensely while I saw her nice tits bounce around. She squeezed and grind me so hard I thought my dick was going to break. Told her it was my turn to come since she had her good time. Turned around for my favourite position and finally surrendered my day’s load to her.

Look : 7/10 (young milf look with a few tattooos)
Body :7/10 (no extra fats, pretty normal mature body. Nice tits (C/D cup slight enhance I think)
Service technique: 8/10 (BBBJ was pretty decent, good licking, not rating the rest as it was a training session)
Attitude:10/10 (nice gaze, loves sex, loud moans, cant ask for more really)
Come out after session, gotten some food. Was told that was cooked to order, I think some 8-10 options which is pretty impressive for a spa. Usually just a stale buffet counter.
So… Food and drinks 8/10
Definitely will be back with some friends when we drive up.

Dmg 268 for main package 100 for pool babe
Lucky u bro. Wanna ask u got captain Kim’s contact? Wanna try NY Spa. Are the girls all viets or got indon girls as well?

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 14-02-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hafisma93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try LA spa at austin? Can gove review?
Old 14-02-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Lucky u bro. Wanna ask u got captain Kim’s contact? Wanna try NY Spa. Are the girls all viets or got indon girls as well?

Kim is at NZ spa..... not NY spa.

KIM => 60103773178
Old 17-02-2024, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone know HV SPA telegram?
Old 17-02-2024, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
lovefucking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

does anyone knows if gbw accept credit card? going to jb for shopping and food, hence not sure how much exactly to change as dont want to change too much.
Old 18-02-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

VIP SPA
Girl 414 (Indonesia)

The closest picture I can get is this.

Good Service. Hence penning down the FR as follows

Look : 8.5/10. Flawless skin. Definitely young. Her face is belongs to cute category. Pleasant looking.
Height: ~160
BBBJ : 9/10. Knows how to use her tongue to wriggle and occasionally deepthroat
Boobs : 10/10. C. Feels good during B2B
Body: 8/10. Hour glass shape exist. Still a young body.
FJ: 10/10. No complains here as she suit whatever position you like
Service: 9/10. A bubbly and wild personality.

Can feel that she works hard to earn money for her home and treasure every customer to deliver a good service to them so that they can RTF her. She has a wild personally and she likes to joke around. She do not take shortcut though. I told her I will write an FR for her but she must maintain the same service she did for me towards the brothers on the internet that i recommend because I never trust in YMMV. Just say "Pokemon" recommend and she will know. If a girl willing to work hard, she will treat everyone the same.
Old 19-02-2024, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefucking View Post
does anyone knows if gbw accept credit card? going to jb for shopping and food, hence not sure how much exactly to change as dont want to change too much.
Yes.... but service charge to the CC company is paid by you.
Old 19-02-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
I never trust in YMMV.
Agreed. I support places where the girls are trained on SOP so any customer young old handsome ugly tall short fit obese they also provide the same quality service.
Old 23-02-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Ilovebkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you, bro

I tried her yesterday. good recommendation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
VIP SPA
Girl 414 (Indonesia)

The closest picture I can get is this.

Good Service. Hence penning down the FR as follows

Look : 8.5/10. Flawless skin. Definitely young. Her face is belongs to cute category. Pleasant looking.
Height: ~160
BBBJ : 9/10. Knows how to use her tongue to wriggle and occasionally deepthroat
Boobs : 10/10. C. Feels good during B2B
Body: 8/10. Hour glass shape exist. Still a young body.
FJ: 10/10. No complains here as she suit whatever position you like
Service: 9/10. A bubbly and wild personality.

Can feel that she works hard to earn money for her home and treasure every customer to deliver a good service to them so that they can RTF her. She has a wild personally and she likes to joke around. She do not take shortcut though. I told her I will write an FR for her but she must maintain the same service she did for me towards the brothers on the internet that i recommend because I never trust in YMMV. Just say "Pokemon" recommend and she will know. If a girl willing to work hard, she will treat everyone the same.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1