The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by winfieldgold View Post
..Jaded with the agg experience of NEP and SC so decided to venture into the famous "Star Wars Cantina"(ala Thermae coffeeshop) with non other than the good bro who coined the term.
Was my first trip there and what a sight it us.. No pushing for LDs; no mamasan rushing u to pick girls..and cheap drinks for us (red wine for THB80 and beer for THB90)
Line up of girls was great..no "Jabba the Hutts ...Not too used to the modus operandi whereby u have to directly approach the one u fancy and ask the questions.
i got more than what i asked for...would recommend bros to check out the Star Wars Cantina..even for bros not experienced with the bkk scene..its not too difficult. Pricing is 2-2.5k for ST and 4-5k for LT.No LDs or barfines to add to the ST/LT pricing. No LBs allowed inside the bar so they stand outside so do take note.
Enough said. Did Nana 3 aggs fri night Erotica, Spankys and Angel Witch(before your cherry visit), and really sian with picks. Few got "attitude", wtf we buy LD and wonder who's working -us the customer or them? ST meant the dodgy rooms upstairs at thb350 (for quick turnover). Erotica had some old furniture from past year!

So I popped by Star Wars cantina instead. Been awhile since my last foray 2years back (then, lousy picks). Holy cow, it was almost overflowing with gals on a busy fri night (outnumbering blokes).

Yours was a good pick, and even laid on 2nd night +555. Went to Saxophone 1st night with our picks, great music + food
Old 21-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yb75 View Post
Maybe can arrange for a cheonging session?
Need FBO?
Old 21-02-2013, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wanbaobao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros,

Me and my friend gonna party in bkk from 28 mar to early apr, and fellow samsters wanna cheong together First drink on me
Old 21-02-2013, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 20
wonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud ofwonderguy has much to be proud of

Any brothers want to meet out tomorrow (Friday night) please let me know. Am alone.

Last edited by wonderguy; 22-02-2013 at 12:04 AM.
Old 21-02-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros,

Need some help here.

1) NEP and Nana, izzit the same place? I am confused

2) Star Wars cantina = Thermal Cafe?

Thanks for the help in advance
Old 21-02-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Hi bros,

Need some help here.

2) Star Wars cantina = Thermal Cafe?

Thanks for the help in advance
1) Yes they are same. NEP means Nana Entertainment Plaza

2) Start War Cantina is Thermal Cafe because it was a scene in the Start Wars movie.
Old 21-02-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wiscom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros sorry to trouble you chaps again, i need some kind soul to help me translate the following:

1)
เจอกันได้ กรุงเทพ

2)
ฉันไปเจอคุณได้ ในกรุงเทพ

Google translate and other translating tools gave different translations, so dun really know which one is right ....

Hope you guys can help out here...

appreciate your time n efforts
Old 22-02-2013, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
1) Yes they are same. NEP means Nana Entertainment Plaza

2) Start War Cantina is Thermal Cafe because it was a scene in the Start Wars movie.
Thanks bro!!
Old 22-02-2013, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

If you drive or ride a motosai in LOS, be sure to keep a couple of 100-Baht bills handy. They will certainly help you to get to your destination a little smoother
Old 22-02-2013, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
hknight2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscom View Post
Bros sorry to trouble you chaps again, i need some kind soul to help me translate the following:

1)
เจอกันได้ กรุงเทพ

2)
ฉันไปเจอคุณได้ ในกรุงเทพ

Google translate and other translating tools gave different translations, so dun really know which one is right ....

Hope you guys can help out here...

appreciate your time n efforts
Bro, it means,

1. Can meet, Bangkok

2. I will go meet you in Bangkok
Old 22-02-2013, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hknight2013 View Post
Bro, it means,

1. Can meet, Bangkok

2. I will go meet you in Bangkok
Ho say leow lor

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 22-02-2013, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
So I popped by Star Wars cantina instead. Been awhile since my last foray 2years back (then, lousy picks). Holy cow, it was almost overflowing with gals on a busy fri night (outnumbering blokes).
Haha, nice I see you have been converting them to Stars Wars fans. This is a must see/must try institution. I just hope they do not demolish this old institution to make way for some big development seeing that is happening to surrounding sois. Even though it moved once from it original location. A similar institution Siam Hotel was demolised few years ago so let's hope same thing does not happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Hi bros,

Need some help here.

Not exactly. Nana refers to the area and the soi which is called soi Nana aka soi 4. NEP is the official name which forummers here know but for locals it is known as just Nana Plaza. When you tell someone to go Nana it means go to soi 4 and in soi 4 itself there are many bars, pubs , restaurants, Nana hotel disco in addition to Nana Plaza so you need to be more specific.
Old 22-02-2013, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 16
PUMIT is one of the Best!PUMIT is one of the Best!PUMIT is one of the Best!

I will be in Bangkok later today, shall go explore explore first time going alone though.
Old 22-02-2013, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
hbengkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUMIT View Post
I will be in Bangkok later today, shall go explore explore first time going alone though.
Please report the latest situation , bro. Also the usbek/russian WG if u see . Thanks.
Old 22-02-2013, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Milkstorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUMIT View Post
Haha bro, happy exploring on the first day. Hope to see u tml night for chionging when i fly over tomorrow.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1