The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: phuket

Bro, enjoy ur trip n Bonk Hard... as i dun Tao Poa for a long long time lioa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin81 View Post
hi bro, going to phuket on 19 - 21 Jan 2011, any cheap, clean & gal friendly hotel to recommend?
as i went to my usual place Banana Disco... is open but it change quite alot... nice n cosy... as i left before 12midnight so i not sure if there r any FL around anymore... then i also went to Rock Hard... Wa, saw afew (.) (.) hanging FOC... number 06 n etc... as cann see the number quite nice... as there r so nice Lady but i just sit there looking, but saw one quite BiG (.) (.) with abit of CFM number 98 wanted to call her over but there is a Ang Mo who fast hand fast Leg than me... so went back to have a nice rest... n u can get free Wi-Fi in Rock Hard Ago-go... going tomolo so tonight is a easy night for me... feeling the same like the song...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 04-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hi bro, going to phuket on 19 - 21 Jan 2011, any cheap, clean & gal friendly hotel to recommend?
Bro, you like to try Kelly Hotel.. but u have to walk 15 mins to bangla
Old 04-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Moomoocow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, enjoy ur trip n Bonk Hard... as i dun Tao Poa for a long long time lioa...

as i went to my usual place Banana Disco... is open but it change quite alot... nice n cosy... as i left before 12midnight so i not sure if there r any FL around anymore... then i also went to Rock Hard... Wa, saw afew (.) (.) hanging FOC... number 06 n etc... as cann see the number quite nice... as there r so nice Lady but i just sit there looking, but saw one quite BiG (.) (.) with abit of CFM number 98 wanted to call her over but there is a Ang Mo who fast hand fast Leg than me... so went back to have a nice rest... n u can get free Wi-Fi in Rock Hard Ago-go... going tomolo so tonight is a easy night for me... feeling the same like the song...

Yeah, was there last Fri n Sat. Was surprised that there's no crowd so spoilt for choice. Heard that this is the 1st time, they allow some girls to be half-naked....Managed to BF a nice lady on sat night...fair, good figure n best of all - hidden nice ripe (.)(.) when undressed. Woah!
Old 04-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Samster

rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoocow View Post
Yeah, was there last Fri n Sat. Was surprised that there's no crowd so spoilt for choice. Heard that this is the 1st time, they allow some girls to be half-naked....Managed to BF a nice lady on sat night...fair, good figure n best of all - hidden nice ripe (.)(.) when undressed. Woah!
Wow didnt know Rock Hard agogo is so happening nowadays... business must be damn bad
Old 05-10-2010, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Since you are there for only 2 nights, try stay at C&N hotel..guest friendly, quiet and close to Bangla road..less than 5 mins walk.

http://www.cnhotelpatong.com/index.php
Old 05-10-2010, 02:07 AM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Reporting LIVE from Rock Hard... many (.)(.) to see...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 05-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MT09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

18th Oct to 21 Oct any bros going?pm me..going alone..
Old 05-10-2010, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Since you are there for only 2 nights, try stay at C&N hotel..guest friendly, quiet and close to Bangla road..less than 5 mins walk.

http://www.cnhotelpatong.com/index.php

Every time I go phuket, I go to this hotel. First time there was more than 10 years ago. Managed to sweet talk one of the younger recept to go out with me. Alas she already got a boyfriend and she brought some friends along when we are out. Still she managed to show me some parts of phuket. We didnt go farther than just hold hands but it was a nice experience. I didnt pay her anything except for the meals and play when out with her friends. I did buy her a jacket as appreciation for her time about 500 baht. Sadly on my next trip there not long after that, she already posted to other place.

This was before they renovated. Now the lobby a bit more posh and the last time I wanted to stay there, it was during peak season and they are fully booked. I really liked it that they are so close to Bangla.

Fond memories...
Old 05-10-2010, 07:06 PM
Samster

Bro, sorry to break ur heart as I was staying at Expat Hotel which is just beside C&N n it was quite far from the main road but when I went back to my room at 0145hr ( Thai time ) n I can hear music blasting away, if u u think u r ok with it then u can book the hotel as the location quite good n prices also not bad... As when i went to Patong in April for Songkarn, n I see in just few months there r some changes... Maybe I m getting old for Patong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Every time I go phuket, I go to this hotel. First time there was more than 10 years ago. Managed to sweet talk one of the younger recept to go out with me. Alas she already got a boyfriend and she brought some friends along when we are out. Still she managed to show me some parts of phuket. We didnt go farther than just hold hands but it was a nice experience. I didnt pay her anything except for the meals and play when out with her friends. I did buy her a jacket as appreciation for her time about 500 baht. Sadly on my next trip there not long after that, she already posted to other place.

This was before they renovated. Now the lobby a bit more posh and the last time I wanted to stay there, it was during peak season and they are fully booked. I really liked it that they are so close to Bangla.

Fond memories...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 06-10-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me, the best agogo to go in Patong has to be Suzy Wong 1, nice lighting, nice layout. Now, all the Suzy Wong 1 & 2 girls combined at Suzy Wong 1, at least 20-30 girls around and I must say the ratio of SYT is the highest among all the agogo bars in Patong. Most importantly, its the craziest of all!

Just brought a few of my friends for sort of a Bachelor's Party there a few weeks ago and it was a hell lots of fun. Although it was only 1 night with full strength, there was enough drama and stories to film "Hangover 2". Groom like went mad inside and rang the bell and asked to be "beaten" up by the girls!
Regulars should know what is it all about!

Brought them to Hollywood too and 1st time, they felt good being approached and arrowed by girls the moment they step in! 1 of my friend was so happy that he upped his dream gal but end up another dramatic story, he lost all his foreign currency he dumped in his bag! The girl is also quite smart to take only the foreign currency and not Thai baht which he will notice the next day!

Have fun but remember to keep your belongings well!
Old 06-10-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
For me, the best agogo to go in Patong has to be Suzy Wong 1, nice lighting, nice layout. Now, all the Suzy Wong 1 & 2 girls combined at Suzy Wong 1, at least 20-30 girls around and I must say the ratio of SYT is the highest among all the agogo bars in Patong. Most importantly, its the craziest of all!

Just brought a few of my friends for sort of a Bachelor's Party there a few weeks ago and it was a hell lots of fun. Although it was only 1 night with full strength, there was enough drama and stories to film "Hangover 2". Groom like went mad inside and rang the bell and asked to be "beaten" up by the girls!
Regulars should know what is it all about!

Brought them to Hollywood too and 1st time, they felt good being approached and arrowed by girls the moment they step in! 1 of my friend was so happy that he upped his dream gal but end up another dramatic story, he lost all his foreign currency he dumped in his bag! The girl is also quite smart to take only the foreign currency and not Thai baht which he will notice the next day!

Have fun but remember to keep your belongings well!
wow..so happening..but 1 night of fun enough or not.. for me it always not enough.. the gong tao too strong.. kept thinking of going back.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Speaking of gongtau, i'll be back this sat....anyone around?
Old 06-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
evilemf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT09 View Post
18th Oct to 21 Oct any bros going?pm me..going alone..
Hey bro, I will be there on the 19th till 21st Oct for wedding. Come out and chill with us if u want. Haven't chosen a hotel yet but will keep u posted.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, sorry to break ur heart as I was staying at Expat Hotel which is just beside C&N n it was quite far from the main road but when I went back to my room at 0145hr ( Thai time ) n I can hear music blasting away, if u u think u r ok with it then u can book the hotel as the location quite good n prices also not bad... As when i went to Patong in April for Songkarn, n I see in just few months there r some changes... Maybe I m getting old for Patong...
its ok...its not my hotel. U can asked for the higher floor. Its not that bad if you stay high enough.

I am normally still up at 0145 hours when i am there either having supper or bonking my girl so probably why it doesnt bother me. Usually next morning,wake up breakfast then I go back to sleep again to catch up till lunch time.

Life is good there...

Too bad now can only dream about it...
Old 06-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
its ok...its not my hotel. U can asked for the higher floor. Its not that bad if you stay high enough.

I am normally still up at 0145 hours when i am there either having supper or bonking my girl so probably why it doesnt bother me. Usually next morning,wake up breakfast then I go back to sleep again to catch up till lunch time.

Life is good there...

Too bad now can only dream about it...
Haha Bro, U still wake up to eat breakfast. I been to Patong 4 times and I have never eaten breakfast, 1st meal is usually lunch at 2pm or even later..

The only time I ate breakfast was like for supper when I partied till 6+am at Hollywood then brought the ladies for supper/ breakfast, after eating the sun has risen and the next moment I woke up is for dinner at 5pm liao, then get ready for another round of partying.. Simply crazy but SHIOK life!

Found out something from the last trip that actually Hollywood closing time is not 6am, its till I duno when! At 5am, they will start playing Thai music and all the foreigners will leave and at 6am, they will close the outer area and draw the curtains and continue Round 2 at the inside area! HARDCORE PARTYING!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1