The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2006, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
I think these WLs can be called TV's aces in the sense that they are quality inspected before delivery to the room. Performance will be at their peak. When I go into the farms myself and told them the services I require (ie 5 shots minimum), the OKT quoted me B$3K but TV got for me at B$2.5K. Still I rejected the gals from this farm because OKT thinks he can chop me without TV around. Make me pissed off with the OKT. Well, that's another story. I am not promoting TV and there is also fun shopping on your own.
Cheers.
Let me see if I can make it more obvious and you tell me whether this is called TV shoe polishing. Read the following comments :-

I had a really enjoyable time in Hadyai all thanks to TV. Being the 'machine gun' & 'bazooka' cock that I have, so far none of the WLs in Hadyai satisfies me. My firing rate is 50 shots a day and most of the WLs that I have encountered only allow 2-3 at the most before surrendering in pain, not only due to the frequency of my attack but also the difficulty in enveloping my bazooka into their black hole. Thank the stars that TV exists and some mother was brave enough to bear a child called TV. Without my 6 months advance notice and planning, I woudn't have gotten the Snow Leopard, Abominal Snow Woman and Chitara foursome which blew my mind. It was an experience that I will remember for the rest of my life. After 50 shots, they still wanted more! I was nearly empty and thought I'd call it a day to keep my 10 shot reserve for Shee Ra the heroine from He Man, the Masters of the Universe, but I just could not resist the foursome. They tore my clothes, my pants and underwear and left scratch marks all over my body where I in turn bit their furry legs, thighs and licked their furry pussies before my l0 shot reserves were finished. For this one in a lifetime experience, I only have TV to thank for. Without him, my life and adventures in Hadyai would be meaningless. Thanks TV! I owe you my life, my soul and my fortune... may the power of felines be with u always! Bless you TV! Since I'm a newbie and do not know where to find WLs who can satisfy me, only TV can do that, I hope that all newbies would not miss this opportunity to contact TV, for if you have not seen TV, you have not seen Hadyai!
Old 04-05-2006, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Brothers,

I think the threadstarter will agree with me on this. Stop all these "firings" and peace to all. I think with today's numerous postings here, we should know and realise what should and should not be mentioned in bro Taurus's thread again. So, please refrain from further aggravation by any side.

Me definitely do NOT want this thread to be another battle zone and Boss comes in and close it.

So, all brothers, cool it down and continue contributing.

Bro Taurus,

Please continue posting all those puyings' pictures if only it's just for me....hehehehe... Bought loads of tissues on stand-by, liao. For both my nose and my didi...kekeke.

Kin-Kin, lah.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 04-05-2006, 02:44 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolink
Waa....now baht so favourable to me so any guys going up bo.?
Bro i follow ur footstep... since u said u retired oredi... me too.

Later i will watch TV at home..
Old 04-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Brothers,

I think the threadstarter will agree with me on this. Stop all these "firings" and peace to all. I think with today's numerous postings here, we should know and realise what should and should not be mentioned in bro Taurus's thread again. So, please refrain from further aggravation by any side.

Me definitely do NOT want this thread to be another battle zone and Boss comes in and close it.

Bro Taurus,

Please continue posting all those puyings' pictures if only it's just for me....hehehehe... Bought loads of tissues on stand-by, liao. For both my nose and my didi...kekeke.

Kin-Kin, lah.
KNN.... keep asking pics for you only..... me promise to buy Bro Taurus beer when I go back, also never post for me.

Jokes aside, I totally agree with you as regards to any more flaming and aggravations.Let's stop all these nonsense and start bonking again. More bonks means more FRs.
Old 04-05-2006, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I agree, but since I'm a newbie, I only wanted to post my experience and share that 5000THB a shot (20,000THB overnight) is a small price to pay for my once in a lifetime experience that only TV could provide, eventhough my friends say I'm stupid and they can only pay 2000THB overnight for top quality girls, but who the hell are all of you to say I'm stupid? I got 50 shots, they get 3..hurhurhurhur let me have the last laugh!

Ok ok I'll cease fire if everyone else do the same. The next post will hopefully be more useful real life FRs and pics. Cheers!
Old 04-05-2006, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BlueMarron is Cool - loads of Potential

dun think prolink will retired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro i follow ur footstep... since u said u retired oredi... me too.

Later i will watch TV at home..
Old 04-05-2006, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Brothers,

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Jokes aside, I totally agree with you as regards to any more flaming and aggravations.Let's stop all these nonsense and start bonking again. More bonks means more FRs
Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Ok ok I'll cease fire if everyone else do the same. The next post will hopefully be more useful real life FRs and pics. Cheers!
Cool it, bros !

Let's make LOVE not WAR !!!!
Old 04-05-2006, 03:57 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Please don't do it in Bro Taurus75 thread and don't bring in TV. I read from the thread that Bro Taurus75 also had good respect for TV and has referred bros visiting Hatyai to him. That's one reason I trust his good judgement and approached TV for help in Hatyai.
Pls dun make any false allegations towards this....
'referred' is a totally meaning in this.
Or did i ever 'refer' you to anyone?? pls fat.., dun try to do any funny thing here.
What are you up to really?
Old 04-05-2006, 03:58 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Please don't do it in Bro Taurus75 thread and don't bring in TV. I read from the thread that Bro Taurus75 also had good respect for TV and has referred bros visiting Hatyai to him. That's one reason I trust his good judgement and approached TV for help in Hatyai.
Pls dun make any false allegations towards this....
'referred' is a totally meaning in this.
Or did i ever 'refer' you to anyone?? pls fat.., dun try to do any funny thing here.
What are you up to really?
Old 04-05-2006, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Bro Taurus,

Kin-Kin, lah.
u standby a truck of tissues...i will blast u tonight with pics...!
Old 04-05-2006, 04:04 PM

Exclamation Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Cease Fire...Realm
Old 04-05-2006, 04:29 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Bro Taurus,

I sing thai version birthday song for u, u want boh? Or u prefer thai puyings sing it for u?
Old 04-05-2006, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
u standby a truck of tissues...i will blast u tonight with pics...!
Bro Taurus,

Keep the pics coming! Nose bleeding oledi.....beh tahan liao for this old man
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 04-05-2006, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mr fat29

Pls note that i am not here to start a flaming war with you.Second i am not a good writer but a rough and direct person.

I have to say that i enjoyed your FR on Hatyai (http://www.sbfsg.org/showpos...postcount=3048) it was good and detailed.

But your recent FR (http://www.sbfsg.org/showpos...postcount=5030) was as usual very well writen but contains very little "real" infomation.After reading that post i feel like you are like a movie star giving out an interview.(talking a lot but revealing next to nothing)

I find it hard to belive that for somebody that can have as a good memory as you will forget the name of the KTV the WL worked at?If you want to keep the lobang of TV for himself that i can understand but pls tell it as it is and not have selective amnesia can?(we are not morons you know?)

For somebody that wants this thread to improve by giving out more information,you have contributed very little real information.

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 04-05-2006, 08:02 PM
SamSter

Bro Stiffneck,

U think everyone like me meh? Buy 1 coconut and share half with u.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1