The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating a Vietnamese ktv girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Agreed with this totally… as I grow older just finding a FL doesn’t give me the thrill anymore…

It the hunt that make the game interesting 😊
when young, being a smooth talker, not bad looking and know Viet language, i like to go JC/GL pub/KTV hunt and play KC games with the Viet FL.

As I grow older now, I have no time for such thrill. Only go look for ML in Cat1 or Cat3 shops for release. Some time due to bad habit of KC game, I try play KC game with ML to get higher tier service but also end up no time for the ECA even when they agree. Basically no night life for me as I have small kids to take care at night. By the time my kids become more independent, I will be much much older Lao kok kok. Bet will not be hunting and play KC game by then.

So to the TS, play the game while you are young and got the time to date many girls
Old 02-10-2023, 05:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8496 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
when young, being a smooth talker, not bad looking and know Viet language, i like to go JC/GL pub/KTV hunt and play KC games with the Viet FL.

As I grow older now, I have no time for such thrill. Only go look for ML in Cat1 or Cat3 shops for release. Some time due to bad habit of KC game, I try play KC game with ML to get higher tier service but also end up no time for the ECA even when they agree. Basically no night life for me as I have small kids to take care at night. By the time my kids become more independent, I will be much much older Lao kok kok. Bet will not be hunting and play KC game by then.

So to the TS, play the game while you are young and got the time to date many girls
This comments made plenty of sense and I agreed.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 02-10-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13286 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Talking about KC, I will share my very corny KC lines.
Its all in chinese but I will translate it to English.

Where are you from ? (Asking the girl)
Ahhs, are there any historical sites, ancient monuments ?
(chat chat chat)
One day I want to go there and look at those places.
(Maybe 1 in 2, or 1 in 3 will say, when you go, contact me and I will bring you around.)
I will then ask, Will you then hold me hostage, tie me up, ravage my body mercilessly till your heart's content ?
(Girl laughs and say of course no)

I will look at the girl with a sad and serious face.
那我去了还有什么意思 ?

90% success rate of initial KC.(10% of the time)

I do use those lines, it establishes your interest in where she is from, as well as that you are a humorous person.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 03-10-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It is important to separate emotions when it comes to KTV girls. The thread title has the word "dating" which is the wrong approach in my view. What you have is a physical transaction mixed in with GFE. Seldom is this long term as the realities of life sets in. Enjoy the company for what it is worth - you are young and having such experiences is worth it. The amount of $$$ is subjective as each bro has a different level of spending power. My advice

- Keep things transactional. Always a monetary transaction where you have a willing buyer and seller. I go by the saying "Free things I cannot afford". To those that say they get free fucks and all that, all I can say is that eventually the debt needs to be repaid and you might not be able to afford it when it comes calling

- Enjoy the company and the experiences that comes with it. But do not imagine there is a happily ever after to things. Remember that these girls come here for money. They are human too and can fall in love but that is going down a rabbit hole that few of us here have the emotional strength and maturity to overcome. Remember that they see over 100 men in a month which equates to 1,000 men in a year. What makes you so special? And even if you are, are you accepting of multiple men banging the brains out of your girl EVEN if it is in the past. A leering stare from a stranger would make you think that the john has banged your girl and before you know it jealousy rears its ugly head. We mind fuck ourself to a state of paranoia.

- I have had my fair share of KTV girls that are in committed relationships (real marriage not fake) with SG guys and I still get to bang them. I am sure they love their husbands and all but it's monetary at the end of the day.

Don't get entangled up in the emotional cobweb of girls in nightlife. Enjoy the ride but remember that they are called ladies of the night for a reason. Always, always put yourself and your needs first.
Old 03-10-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Very wise and good advice.
However, even the so called veteran cheongsters might one day meet their match that could get them deep in the rabbit hole you mentioned, or the gongtao thingy one might not believe exists.
When young, have some money, not too bad looking and speak well, might get more GFE from the hostesses or GL, but once go overboard, the consequence can be detrimental and damaging, especially if attached or married, with or without kids.
These foreigners that come to Singapore are here to make money. It's bad karma even if we try to kc them to let them think we can marry them or give them and their families back home a good life.
What goes around comes around, it's only a matter of when and how.
Old 03-10-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Those were the good old days...
Old 03-10-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
the good old days...
this place pop up as Heritage in my fb
Old 03-10-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5076 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post

I have had my fair share of KTV girls that are in committed relationships (real marriage not fake) with SG guys and I still get to bang them. I am sure they love their husbands and all but it's monetary at the end of the day.
Actually, we are all human beings, i have also seen some veteran cheongster giving advice to younger youngsters not to fall in love and how to play the game only for them to meet their match & also fall in the trap.

Once you started to have abit of jealousy feelings when she’s being bonked by others or going to work to be bonked or raba by others, then it’s a sign that you are beginning to lose the game …

Quote:
Don't get entangled up in the emotional cobweb of girls in nightlife. Enjoy the ride but remember that they are called ladies of the night for a reason. Always, always put yourself and your needs first.
Correct, they are in this line for a certain purpose and falling in love with you is certainly not one of them but making you think she is, is one of them … remember, whatever she says to you, she will say to other 1,000 men …

My 2 cents …
Old 03-10-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
Don't get entangled up in the emotional cobweb of girls in nightlife.
Easier said than done when you really met a viet girl that checks all the boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Very wise and good advice.
However, even the so called veteran cheongsters might one day meet their match
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Actually, we are all human beings, i have also seen some veteran cheongster giving advice to younger youngsters not to fall in love and how to play the game only for them to meet their match & also fall in the trap.
Can say that I being a veteran or old hand in KC and dating viet girls from pub/ktv do also meet my match several times. There are few viet girls I was crazy about. Luckily during the cheonging days, I had a whole big group of SBF bros from the All Vietnam Related TCSS thread that we support each other.
Old 04-10-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
With the costs of living and their visa fees going much higher, they will be even more purposeful in making money.
Though not in ktv scence for very long already. I believe these days all the girls who work in ktv are on work passes. They paid for the expensive passes so it make them more purposeful in making money.

Not like the good old days where most come on social visit pass 1-2 month. Low cost to date them. Bring them to the beach after their round of pub hopping, they are very happy liao

Good luck to those who cheong these days. I think it should not be so easy to date a ktv girl if you do not have the $$$ these days.

Last edited by KangTuo; 04-10-2023 at 11:27 AM.
Old 04-10-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Quote:
the good old days...
Legendary place One of the best times of my life
Old 04-10-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5076 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed, it’s easier said than done … that’s why must try to cut off communication once there are signs that you are going to lose it bcos it’s like drugs …

Quote:
Can say that I being a veteran or old hand in KC and dating viet girls from pub/ktv do also meet my match several times. There are few viet girls I was crazy about. Luckily during the cheonging days, I had a whole big group of SBF bros from the All Vietnam Related TCSS thread that we support each other.
Yes, once you are crazy about her & start to have feelings for her, logic doesn’t come into place anymore & you’ll do incredible things just win her …
Old 04-10-2023, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 15
Amor is a name known to allAmor is a name known to allAmor is a name known to allAmor is a name known to allAmor is a name known to allAmor is a name known to all

Quote:
the good old days...
The very first ktv I went to, ended up prefer ssh.
Those times until 2am+, go down coffeeshop to have supper, or walk a bit to have the hor fun or frogs legs.

Only later did I hear of stories of the legendary MG, but no longer around.
Old 04-10-2023, 05:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
You still thinking of good old days.

In Xiamen thread you admitted you ageing.

Quote:
the good old days...
A ktv that started bbbj within 30 mins for all 3 of us...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-10-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That's good. Brotherhood is important, also to remind each other about the KC trap.
We all need to pay some fees in kind to smarten up. Most importantly, we remain as one piece and not cui.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1