The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2024, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 5
BuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Days in a Uni

great story bro
Old 12-05-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicrara View Post
Interested to know who she had an affair with
Why affair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowst11 View Post
we need to know what will happen next!!
It's cumming soon bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huechueihuem View Post
��������eagerly waiting
I'll try to update soon. Now outside shopping. Lot's of XMM around in town. No pic to show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Wha. Sweet wife turned slut in days!
Once she start, she cant stop! Who will be next?

Did she share the details w Ajay?
continue reading and u'll know what happen next

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuggyCooky View Post
great story bro
Thanks for the compliment bro. glad the story interest u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Awesome posts and I just couldn’t stop reading. Thanks bro pussluver ����
Glad u enjoy the story. more interesting parts coming up

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 12-05-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
LineBottom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
Glad u enjoy the story. more interesting parts coming up
Looking forward ....
Old 13-05-2024, 08:07 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ep 23

9 August
Wednesday

It was our National holiday and we went out shopping. My wife also showed me the amount in her bank account.

Apparently Ajay had transferred a USD50k to her and not just local currency. She must have negotiated quite a bit with him.

She wanted to give me the entire sum but I told her to keep it with her.

When I tried to get her to tell me what happened between them, she explained in details and I was surprised that she readily told me she had 2 orgasms.

She looked guilty after that but I told her that I was quite immuned to it by now.

She kicked me in the shin, causing me to reel in pain.

Kristy called my wife a few times but she did not pick up and decided to block her friend's number for now. I did not even need to ask her the reason for it.

In the evening, we went home to watch the parade on TV.

We had sex again that night.

10 August
Thursday

I had a meeting but before I headed out, I hid one of my phones together with my biggest powerbank in the first floor

I wanted to make sure that he did not attempt to disturb my wife again.

I trust that my wife would tell me but if he did, I wanted to have evidence to go after him.

When I returned 4 hours later and looked through the recordings, nothing happened between them.

Chin stayed downstairs and Priscilla remained upstairs. They even went for lunch separately.

11 August
Friday

I did the same with my phone when I left the office.

I was out the whole day and was only back in the evening.

Since I did not tell Priscilla about my plan, I could only watch the recordings after she went to bed.

At 10.30am, she came down to look for Chin. Initially they spoke awkwardly but after a while, everything seemed to return to normal but neither of them brought up what happened on National Day eve.

They went out for lunch separately

3pm, Bakash came to collect some stuff. Bakash tried to hang around, hoping to catch a glimpse of Priscilla.

Chin: hey why are you still here?

Bakash: your manager breasts.... very good....

Chin: oei.... don't any how say when the people is back.... especially don't tell Heng or you will get into trouble if you do so....

Bakash: oh... really ar?

Chin: yes... trust me.... so keep it to yourself...

Bakash: ok... ok.... thanks for telling me...

With that he left.

4.40pm

Priscilla came down again with some other documents. After they were done with work, she hesitated for a moment.

Priscilla: uncle chin.... can you forget what happened on Tuesday?

He looked at her for a while before smiling.

Chin: I'm an old man.... my memory sometimes are bad.... I only remembered that we came to work as normal and went back after that..... nothing happened....

Priscilla: thanks....

She turned and went off.

12 August
Saturday

9.30am

The workshop called to say that my car was ready.

My wife went down with me to collect it and the guy was surprised when she was the one who made the payment.

We were about to go shopping when Aunty Mary called me.

Mary: Sam.... can you come over to my place now?

*cough*

Me: er 老板娘, are you ok?

Mary: I'm fine already. Just some residual cough.

I turned to my wife.

Me: can we go over to Aunty Mary's place first?

Mary heard me over the phone.

Mary: ah... Priscilla is also with you... both of you can come together.... it's better

Me: she asked you to come along as well.

My wife nodded.

Me: ok... we'll be there in 20 minutes

11am

When we arrived at her house in the Mountbatten Road area, her domestic worker opened the door for us.

Aunty Mary was wearing a mask and sitting in the living room.

For her age, Mary was rather healthy but her recent illness had also taken its toll on her and she looked a little fragile.

Mary: have a seat....

we settled down and were offered drinks.

Me: 老板娘, what can we do for you?

From under the table, she brought out some photo alblums and passed them to us.

They were photos of my parents, Mr Wang and Aunty Mary and I.

The photos had spanned many years, since I was a toddler, to my school days, army days and even my wedding as my mum had invited my bosses.

Priscilla: wow... aunty Mary, must have been close to my in-laws.

Mary: yes.. we are close.... My hubby was very close to Koh when he was still around.....

Priscilla: Aunty Mary, why aren't you in these photos?

There were a few more photos which contained only my parents and Mr Wang when I was an infant and my wife had brought that to attention.

Mary: actually that's what I asked you here for....

She took out 2 envelopes, one very old and one that looked rather recently. She passed the newer one to me first.

Mary: have a look....

It was a DNA report of Mr Wang and another individual.

It showed a 99.9% match and I was surprised.

Me: the boss have a child?....

Mary: read this...

She passed the 2nd older envelope to me and when I read that, I dropped the document in shock.

It was signed by my parents and Mr Wang.

The contents stated that my parents had adopted a child from Mr Wang.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 13-05-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Ep 24

I was stunned into silence. Priscilla picked up the document and read the contents. She frowned and looked at Mary.

Priscilla: aunty Mary, so Sam is not your child but Uncle Wang's?...

She nodded her head.

Mary: Yes.... you are right.... Uncle Wang knew a girl last time. He got her pregnant but his parents broke them apart.

In the past, this was common especially from the richer families.

Mary: The girl gave birth but her family was too poor to raise the child. So Mr Wang took the child back but could not let his parents know....
Mary: he went to Koh and his wife and they agreed to adopt the child since the couple was unable to have a child on their own.... I only met and marry Mr Wang a few years later....

Priscilla: where's Sam's mother now?

Mary: we heard she got married and migrated a long time ago.... we have since lost her contact...

Priscilla: if you are not Sam's mum, I'm sure you prefer to keep it a secret.... why are you telling it to him now?

She looked at me.

Mary: I had a pregancy with my husband but had a miscarriage. Since then I was unable to bear any children and so, I have no issue with Sam....
Mary: separately, if you see the document, my husband had an agreement with Sam's adopted parents to keep it a secret and so is not allowed to tell this to anyone.....
Mary: but I have to let you know now because your father is very ill....

I had been staring at the floor but now, I looked up at her.

Mary: he is still overseas and actually we think that he also caught the virus earlier in the week as he started coughing during our video calls....
Mary: I asked him to come back but he wanted to finish the discussion with the new supplier and persisted on....
Mary: he got worse on Thursday and laid in bed the whole day, hoping that he would get better and did not meet the supplier....
Mary: Last night, he collasped and was send to the hospital. The hospital just called me and he doesn't look good.
Mary: I'm flying over now and I thought that you should know in case something happens....

I had known Mr Wang for as long as I could remember and he was almost liked a real uncle to me.

Although I was shocked to hear that he was my biological father, he was very ill now and from our previous relationship, I had a duty to visit him. If he get well, I would then find out more details from him after that.

Me: ok. I'll go...

Priscilla: I'll go too....

Mary: ok.... I'll settle the tickets... just text me your passport number.... you should go back and pack now.... the flight is late afternoon today....

12pm

We hurried home.

I did not tell my mum that we were going to visit Uncle Wang and just shared that we were going for a business trip.

After we packed, we took a taxi to the airport.

The destination was Vietnam, HCM.

8pm

When we landed, Mary already had a driver waiting for us.

Traffic was manageable and we got to our hotel first. Mary had a room on her own and her booked a separate one for us.

Once we drop off our bags, we made our way to the hospital.

It was a short drive away.

9pm

When we arrived, we had to wear masks and none of were able to enter into the room to see Mr Wang.

He was in the ICU and we could only look through the glass.

Mr Wang was unconscious and was wearing a ventilator. Lying in his bed, he looked so old and weak now.

Mary began to cry and Priscilla offered her support.

We stayed there for over an hour and left only because the staff told us to.

10.30pm

We returned to the hotel and Mary wanted to return to her room to rest.

It had been a shocking day for me and Priscilla and I ordered for room service and did not head out.

13 August
Sunday

The next morning, Aunty Mary seemed better and after breakfast, we went to the hospital again.

Just like last night, the staff did not allowed us to enter the ICU.

He did not look better than yesterday. Aunty Mary thought of transferring her husband back home but was advised against doing so.

We stayed for the whole day with her at the hospital until it was time for us to leave.

Aunty mary did not join us for dinner again.

I had accepted the fact that he was my biological father but I was still not going to acknowledge him as my dad until I spoke to him and found out what had happened.

Since emotionally I was more stable now, my wife and I went to the nearby mall for our dinner.

14 August
Monday

9am

My dad looked a little better. He was able to turn his head to see us and Aunty Mary looked more relaxed.

9pm

When we left the hospital, for the first time in 3 days, she joined us for dinner at the hotel.

Mary: Priscilla, your father-in-law had met our new supplier on last Tuesday and Wednesday already....
Mary: he was supposed to meet them on Thursday to finalized on the price and close off the deal but did not....
Mary: The supplier had since went back to their city but I contacted them today and they are willing to meet up again.
Mary: can you fly down to meet them so as not to waste your father-in-law's efforts?.... I should go but I want to remain by his side....

Me: Priscilla can stay here and accompany you..... I can go....

Mary: no.. Priscilla is the operations manager.... she can sign the papers on behalf of the company, not you.... but I want you to accompany her....

Priscilla: er... Aunty mary, but I don't know what the discussion is about....

Mary: I can tell you what is happening since I was also supposed to come over but fell ill last week...

She brief us the details.

Basically we were supposed to get the wholesaler ship of the supplier products. If we could get the deal based on the price that my dad and Mary had calculated, the margin was significant and the profits would be good.

Our job tomorrow was to negotiate the price with the supplier and if they agreed, Priscilla can sign the contract on the spot.

When we finished our dinner, Priscilla went to Mary's room to collect the materials that Mary had gotten my dad's hotel to send over while I returned to my room.

10.30pm

Priscilla came back to our room and began to look through the stack of documents that she brought back.

I briefly flipped through those documents to confirm what Mary told us was still the same.

Since Mary had appointed Priscilla to take the lead, I did not want to take her spot as the main cast and would act as the support role.

Me: baby, since Aunt Mary I'll leave these to you ok?

She was looking through the documents and nodded but did not answer me.

The documents only served as information on the contract but nothing about how the supplier was operation. I left her to the documents and went to do some research on the supplier company using my phone.

The owner was a guy called Tuan.

Nowadays, most people will leave their photos online and from there, you could roughly guage the person lifestyle. This guy was no difference.

He had a few social media accounts and I looked through all of them.

Tuan looked to be in his early thirties and was not married. He was the eldest child in his family and had 2 younger sisters. He had just taken over the reins of the company from his father 2 years back. His more recent photos only showed his sisters and mum and it was not difficult to deduce the reason for it.

Some older photos showed his graduation ceremony in the UK and I assumed that he could speak English.

There were many photos of him in various overseas clubs and he was surrounded by beautiful women. The last photos were posted 2 years back and coincided when he took over his dad's company.

Despite the hundreds of photos of his clubbing, there were almost nothing from his business. The few photos I found of his business dealings were from his business counterparts social media account.

All these information had given me a rough idea of Tuan.

I ran through some of the possible scenarios that might happen during Priscilla's negotiation and think of how I would be able to support her.

As we had not expected that we would be meeting the new supplier and my best clothes was a T-shirt and berms. For Priscilla, it was T-shirt and a denim shorts.

We thought of going out to buy some clothes but it was already late and the shops had closed. Our flight was early morning when the shops were not opened yet and so, we had no options.

3am

She had finally finished with the documents and we slept.

Old 13-05-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Me16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tuan will get to f Priscilla. 🤔
Old 13-05-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light

Plot twist!
Btw, did Ajay do her raw? CIP?
Old 13-05-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
suzukidoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Plot twist!
Btw, did Ajay do her raw? CIP?
Won't be surprised if he did
Old 14-05-2024, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
BroMax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story, please keep going TS!
Old 14-05-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster

Ep 25

15 August
Tuesday

7am

We took an internal flight and landed about 10am in Hanoi.

Since it was going to be a day trip and we did not bring our luggages.

I bought a local SIM card at the terminal.

Priscilla: what's that for?

Me: I don't know yet but it might be useful for me to contact you.

Priscilla: but you have your phone already....

Me: I don't know... it's just a backup....

She didn't ask any more and by the time we found a taxi, it was 10.45am.

Aunt Mary told us to go to a building in the town area.

On the way, Priscilla started to get rather nervous

Priscilla: baby.... do you think the supplier speaks English? Most people here doesn't....

Me: don't worry, he does....

Priscilla: how would you know?

I didn't want to overload her with too much information.

Me: I've checked with Aunt Mary....

Priscilla: ok.... I'm feeling scared.... this is my first negotiation...

Priscilla had met our suppliers but they were existing ones. This was the first time she would be negotiating with a new supplier on her own.

Me: I'll help you...

Priscilla: yah.... but Aunt Mary wanted me to lead the discussion.... anyway, I thought of this.... don't let the supplier know that we are husband and wife.

Me: why?

Priscilla: I feel that if we were to present ourselves as individuals, it would give us a chance to play the good cop bad cop scenario and we will have better negotiation powers.

Me: er... ok....

11.30am

The location was somewhere near the old quarters and just like our office in Jalan Bersar, it was 3 stories.

The exterior of the building looked very modern compared to the ones next to it. Obviously, it had been extensively renovated not too long ago.

We entered and straightaway there was a classy reception area. The receptionist greeted us in her local language but when we shook our head, she spoke in perfect English.

Recept: how can I help you?

Priscilla: I'm looking for Mr Tuan

Recept: Your name please?

Priscilla: Priscilla and Sam

After the recept confirmed that we were meeting her boss, she led us in.

In the middle of the building, there was an elevator and once the door closed, the receptionist returned to her post.

As the elevator shaft was glass, we could see the office workers on the first and second floor. I noticed that there were not many of them and many desks looked empty.

The lift doors opened on the 3rd floor and we stepped out.

There was another lady waiting and she led us to the large oak doors. She knocked once and opened the doors.

We stepped in.

The room was very modern and there was a large sofa almost in front of the door and right at the end of the room, a guy was sitting behind a huge table.

Tuan looked exactly like the photos I had seen.

He raised his hands but did not stand.

Tuan: Hellooo.... Priscilla, Sam... come! come...

Priscilla: hi Mr Tuan.

Me: hello Mr Tuan.

We went over.

He did a quick sweep of my wife's body before gesturing us to the chairs in front of his table.

Tuan: Is this your normal clothes for meeting a supplier?

Priscilla: oh... no...

She went on to explain the reasons and he laughed.

Tuan: I see. so how is Mr Wang?

Priscilla: he's better now.... we're sorry that he could not meet you...

Tuan: no.... I understand....

He shook his head

Tuan: anyway, is this your first time in Hanoi?

We nodded.

Tuan: I'll ask someone to bring you around first.

Priscilla: er... Mr Tuan, we appreciate that and I don't mean to be rude but we've planned for a day trip and didn't bring any extra clothes with us....

Tuan: that's a small issue.... and being your host, I can't just let you go without seeing the place.

He pressed a bell and the earlier lady came in again.

He told her something and she disappeared.

Priscilla: so Mr Tuan, about the prices...

He shook his head.

Tuan: we'll talk about that later...

A well dressed guy and woman came in and Tuan told them something in their local language.

Tuan: I can't join you for lunch as I've an important meeting.... my staff will take you somewhere for lunch and sightseeing places.... we'll talk about the contract later....

The staff led us out of the office and there was a car waiting downstairs already.

From experience with my customers, I knew that most people would talk if you speak to them first. If they are comfortable with you, sometimes they might inadvertently provide more information than they intended to.

The male staff was driving but I spoke to him. He did not respond until the female staff, who was sitting next to him, translated for us. Apparently he could not speak English.

I turned to the female staff.

Me: you have been working a long time for Mr Tuan?

Female Staff (FS): 2 years.

Me: you like working here?

FS: yes. Mr Tuan... bery good boss.

Me: I see that you have only a few colleagues here. Are the rest working somewhere else?

FS: sorry Sir... me no answer that.

I stopped asking her. Just like the receptionist that we saw earlier, this female staff was fair and pretty and looked like she was not older than 30. Besides the driver, I realized that almost all the staff I had seen in the building also fell into the same category.

Priscilla looked like she was about to speak when I stopped her and pointed to my phone.

Me Whatsapp (WA): we are not supposed to be a couple. So we should refrain from speaking anything outside work.

Priscilla (WA): why?

Me (WA): they might report back to Mr Tuan.

She rolled her eyes and after what I said, she decided that the scenery was more interesting and looked out the window.

The staff brought us to a high end restaurant for lunch and left us alone.

Once again, my wife wanted to speak when I WA her again.

Me WA: use WA. He might have spy here.

She did not say anything and returned to her food in silence.

After lunch, the FS returned and brought us sight seeing. Priscilla did not attempt to speak to me any more.

Old 14-05-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster

Ep 26

3pm

The driver stopped at the entrance of a 5 star hotel and the female staff led us into the lobby.

FS: Madam, Mr Tuan, says we book hotel room for you. Mr Tuan pay.

Priscilla: but we don't need to... we have a flight later...

FS: Mr Tuan now busy.... he can contract talk after dinner.... so no flight aeroplane today.. aeroplane tomorrow.... today stay here....

Priscilla looked at me for an opinion.

Priscilla: any comments?

In my current company, there wasn't such a need but my past employment, I had learned from my seniors that as a salesperson, some deals could only be won if we bring the customer out for happy hour.

From his photos, I thought that since Tuan was a clubber, he might prefer to discuss the contract over a drink. On top of that, he would be paying for the hotel and we just need to change our flight.

Me: er... I'm fine with it.... you're the team lead here.... it's your call...

She considered for a moment before turning back to the staff.

Priscilla: ok.... just 1 night.... but it as to be separate rooms.

I did not react but from her eyes, I could see that she was poking fun at me.

The female staff led us to the counter and got us to book 2 rooms on our own but she made payment for them.

I texted Mary to tell her that we would be returning tomorrow. Mary acknowledged my text and wished us good luck.

The female staff handed us the door cards and walked us to the lift.

FS: Madam, Sir, please give me your clothes size....

Priscilla: what for?

FS: Mr Tuan ask me get clothes for you....

Priscilla: why not you bring us to a mall and we can shop on our own?

FS: no... Mr Tuan give me job.... me have to do.....

The female staff looked distressed and my wife agreed.

Priscilla: hmm... ok...

We gave her the details.

FS: thank you.... Madam, Sir... me deliver when clothes ok.... please go rest.... Mr Tuan call you when he free....

We went upstairs on our own.

Our rooms were next to each other. When she opened the door, I tried to follow her into her room but she put a hand on my chest.

Priscilla: hey Sam, what are you doing?

Me: coming in?

Priscilla: tsk.... no, your room is there... as a colleague, I want some personal space. please return to your room... bye....

I knew she was giving me a taste of my own medicine since I had been stopping her from talking to me.

She stuck her tongue out and closed the door.

I went into my room and thought about all the events that had happened so far.

4.30pm

There was no disturbance from anyone and I called my wife's room.

She answered in a sleepy voice.

Priscilla: what is it?

Me: you're sleeping?!

Priscilla: I had a late night and woke up very early... let me rest until Tuan calls....

She hung up on me.

There was nothing much to do and I took a nap as well.

6.45pm

Someone rang my doorbell and I woke up.

It was one of the service staff and he passed me the new clothes

My new clothes comprised of a long sleeved shirt, pants, socks and a pair of leather shoes. Obviously Tuan needed me to look more professional.

At this moment, the phone of my room rang.

Priscilla: can you come over?....

She opened the door even before I pressed the bell.

I stepped in a noticed that there were a few shopping bags on the table. I spotted a new makeup kit next to the bags and there was a pair of 3 inch heels on the floor. A black dress was on the bed.

Priscilla: what did he get you?

I told her and she frowned.

Priscilla: good for you.....

She held the dress up and put it against her body.

Priscilla: look..... he obviously did it on purpose....

It was a backless halter-neck dress and the flared skirt went down to her mid-thighs.

me: har? what do you mean? it's not too short and you have a similar one at home....

Priscilla: tsk....

She removed her T-shirt and wore the dress and that was when I realized what she meant.

The dress was black but her traditional bra was white. Her white bra was sticking out grossly like a sore thumb.

To wear the dress elegantly, she would not be able to wear the bra but there were no pads on the front of the dress.

She was wearing a white T-shirt earlier and her bra had not shown through her T-shirt. It might be on purpose or a genuine mistake and I told her about it.

Priscilla: no... it's on purpose.... if it's not, why buy a backless one?

Me: hmm... I see.... let's not wear the things he bought....

Priscilla: we can't.... he had already called me. there's a dress code for the restaurant. what we are wearing will not allow us to get in.

Me: hmm.... we can quickly go and buy a dress....

Priscilla: I've also checked. the nearest boutiques selling dresses would take 20 minutes by car to reach there.....

Me: let's go then...

Priscilla: there's not enough time. His staff will be here at 7.30pm and we can't be late.

Me: Have you called the lobby and ask if they had nipple tapes or there was a nearby place that was selling.

She picked up the phone and dialed the number.

The lobby staff told her that they didn't have any and the shops in the vicinity did not sell such things.

We had ran out of alternatives.

Me: I'll tell him that you are unwell.... I'll go on my own....

Priscilla: but you can't sign the docs.....

Me: I'll call Aunt Mary to ask her....

Priscilla: baby don't call her.... I don't know why but it gave me a feeling that she's testing me....

Me: what do you mean?

I had been doing research on Tuan and was trying to find ways how to get him to offer us the distributorship.

I had not thought about why Mary had sent us here at such short notice until Priscilla told me now.

Priscilla explained that from the notes that she had gone through, Tuan had not thrown out an open tender and obviously we were the only company that was speaking to him. So there was no hurry and we could have waited for my dad to get well again before returning for a negotiation.

Instead, Mary decided to send us here for the negotiation.

Me: In this case, she had thrown you into the deep end and expect you to perform.... I think that is unfair to you and even if you walk away from this deal, there's no reason for Mary to blame you....

Priscilla: but this will be a stupid reason to lose the deal....

Me: You don't have many other alternatives.

She kept quiet for a while before exhaling loudly.

Priscilla: baby, if you don't mind, I'll just wear this....

Old 14-05-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Ep 27

7.30pm

When we stepped out from the elevator, a few guys that were sitting around the lobby turned to look at Priscilla.

She had done up her makeup and with her dress and high heels, she looked very pretty.

However, most of those guys eyes were on the front of her dress.

Her boobs were not huge but without any support, her sizeable tits still bounced vividly under her clothes whenever she took a step.

The 2 pieces of cloth that were covering her breasts were not very secure. Since she had no sticky tapes to prevent the fabric from moving, each time she moved, they would displace slightly. Her side boobs would be exposed and she had to periodically adjust the cloth again.

The same female staff came to pick us up.

Female staff: Madam, you very pretty....

Priscilla: thanks....

8 pm

We were dropped off at another high class restaurant on the ground floor of an upscale building.

There were 2 service staff standing at the door and both of them stole a quick glance at Priscilla's bosom.

After they confirmed our names and let us in.

The restaurant was rather empty.

Tuan was sitting next to a window at the back and he waved to us.

I noticed that there was a single well-dressed guy sitting 2 tables away from Tuan who had his eyes on us. He wasn't staring at my wife's tits but was watching us carefully. My gut instinct told me that he was Tuan's assistant.

As we approached Tuan's table, he stood up and did a clean sweep of my wife's body.

I watched as his eyes lingered a few seconds on her tits before looking up at her face.

Tuan: Hi Priscilla, you look beautiful in this dress....

Priscilla: thanks...

Tuan: Hey Sam, you look good too...

We sat down and had dinner.

Priscilla tried to bring up about the contract but he brushed her away.

Tuan: don't worry.... we'll get to that later....

Dinner continued with nothing of note and everything were just pleasantries.

8.30pm

My wife had been rushing earlier to meet the appointment time and had forgotten to use the toilet earlier.

She excused herself and went to the toilet.

As he watched her walking away, he spoke.

Tuan: she's hot, isn't she?

So far, everything we talked about was business. This was the first time that he had spoke about her physical appearance.

It was obvious that he was interested in my wife and my impression of him from those clubbing photos with the girls was correct. He was showing his true colours now.

I remembered telling Walter that she was my wife but it did not help in preventing him to make an offer to her. So I knew that if I told Tuan that she was my wife, it would be useless as well because after what happened with her dress, I knew he had something brewing.

The only way was to try to get on his side rather than against him.

If I know of his plans, I might be able to stop him.

Me: yes she is....

Tuan: do you like her?

Me: haha... yes but I won't have a chance.....

Tuan: ah... no wonder you 2 doesn't seem to be very close...

Just as I expected, his staff had been monitoring us and reported to him.

Me: actually it's not only me....

Our office staff were elderly folks and none had a social media account as far as I remembered. Also on our webpage, we did not post any photos. Since he was a new supplier, I assumed that he would not have known about our office demographics yet.

Me: all the guys in the office also think that she's hot but could not get close to her..... she has built a wall around herself....

Tuan: Her wall is not too difficult to break down....

Me: har?

He smiled.

Tuan: before this evening, have you seen her without a bra before?...

I spoke excitedly.

Me: oh yah!.... I can't believe that she's not wear a bra tonight!... and her tits were bouncing so much in the car that I almost could not control myself to grab them!...

Tuan: haha.... that's because I made her not to....

I pretended to look at him in awe, trying to look as stupid as I could be.

Me: har? you called her and ask her not to wear her bra?...

Tuan: haha... of course not.... she was wearing a white blouse. So her bra must be light coloured. I gave her this dress and there's no way she could wear her bra because of the colour difference.

This was exactly what my wife had suspected.

Tuan: and I told her that this restaurant has a dress code... since she wants to talk about the contract, she has to come without her bra....

Me: oh wow.... I'm impressed by how easily you made her not to wear a bra....

He leaned across the table.

Tuan: Sam, since she's not your girl, how about you help me to bed her? I'll make it worth your while... How does USD2k sounds?

I had was expecting this.

Me: er... but I'm also interested in her....

Tuan: tell you what, I'll include you into the deal as well.... but you can only have her after I'm done....

Me: you mean I get to sleep with her as well?

He grinned and nodded.

I kept quiet for a moment.

Me: tell me. what do I need to do?

Tuan: I want to get her drunk.

My wife had been drugged before and I wondered if Tuan was planning to do so.

Me: with drugs?

Tuan: No. you're thinking too extreme. not drugs. I don't like the woman to be unresponsive... with alcohol. I just need you to drink when I do a toast.... make sure that she drinks as well but I don't want to get her overly drunk.

Me: ok... so I just need to get her to drink... and?

Tuan: I'll handle the rest.... sshh.... she's coming back....

Priscilla returned to the table and he changed the topic.

Old 14-05-2024, 08:53 PM
Samster

Ep 28

I placed my personal phone on the table

5 minutes later, I stood up.

Me: sorry... my stomach is not feeling too good.

Priscilla: tsk, is it the food? I hope you can be around when we talk about the contract.

Me: er.... I should be fine after I settle this......

I got up without taking my phone and went to the toilet.

I was glad that the toilet was empty. Normally people use the first or last cubicle and so I entered the middle one.

I removed the SIM card from my office phone and kept it in my wallet. I then inserted the local SIM card that I bought this morning into the phone.

I was glad I bought the local SIM card. My wife's phone was on the table and if I whatsapp her using either of my numbers, my name would appear and there was a chance Tuan might see it.

I waited impatiently for a signal to connect.

Once it did, I quickly sent a SMS to my wife.

Me SMS: hey. baby.

Priscilla SMS: are you feeling ok?

Me SMS: yes. anw he's asking my help to sleep with you.

Priscilla SMS: WTH

Me SMS: shall we walk away from the deal? I can explain to my dad.

Priscilla SMS: no. your dad tried his best to get this deal even when he is sick. we have to win it.

Me SMS: so you want to sleep with him?

Priscilla SMS: NO! YOU IDIOT!

Me SMS: haha. ok. but at any time you feel uncomfortable, I want u to walk away.

Priscilla SMS: ok

Me SMS: anw he wants me to try to get you drunk.

Priscilla SMS: I'll not drink then.

Me SMS: no you can't. go with it but make sure you are still conscious.

I told her my plan and she agreed.

I told her that I would no longer be using the number.

As all my data were already backup in the cloud, I factory reset the phone.

I took out the centre ring of the toilet roll. I tore the cylinder open and wrapped my phone in it. I then wrapped it with lots of toilet paper until it was chucky enough to be stuffed behind the cistern without falling.

I had no intention of keeping the phone since it was a cheap phone provided by the company. However, if I was to throw it into the bin, Tuan or his assistant might notice it when they come into the toilet.

Finally, I peeled off 10 pieces of toilet paper and wrapped the local SIM in them. I dropped it into the toilet bowl and pressed the flush. I made sure that the SIM card disappeared before I went out.

As I returned to the table, I noticed that Tuan looked annnoyed. It must be because Priscilla had been using her phone.

Separately, I saw him paying close attention to my pants and I was glad I ditched my phone.

9pm

We were done with dinner.

His assistant stood up and went to the counter. Once payment was made, the assistant returned to Tuan and whispered into his ear.

Tuan: let's go... we'll go upstairs to discuss the contract now....

We did not exited the building and instead went up to the 2nd floor.

The 2nd floor was unlike the first and was not a restaurant.

It was more like a KTV lounge except that this looked like one of those high class place.

There were no hostesses walking around and just 2 waitresses who were waiting at the reception area. There were only 4 rooms and all the doors were closed.

One of the waitresses led us to one of the room and opened the door. The 3 of us including the assistant went in.

It was like the size of a living room in those old 5 rooms flat. Sofas lined up all around the walls and in the middle were 2 coffee table. At one end of the room was a 45 inch LCD TV and 2 microphones.

The waitresses took Tuan's orders and left.

Obviously we were not here for singing but Tuan got his assistant to switch on some background music. After that the assistant left the room.

We settled on one side of the room while Tuan took the opposite side from us.

The waitress came in with 2 bottles of whiskey and poured our drinks before going out again.

Priscilla: Mr Tuan, are we good to discuss now?

Tuan: just wait for my assistant. He's bringing the documents up.

3 minutes later, the assistant appeared.

He passed the documents to all 3 of us and sat in a far corner away from us, trying to act invisible.

It was a thick document and I flipped to one of the last pages to look at the price. His quote was rather high and I waited to see what Priscilla would say when there was another knock on the room.

This time, 2 very pretty girls came in followed by a very good looking guy.

I was surprised and Priscilla even more so.

Tuan: Priscilla, sorry, he is the only guy available but looked quite handsome to me... I hoped you are fine with him... and Sam, choose one of the girls to sit with you....

Priscilla: har? er.... Mr Tuan, what do you mean?...

I knew who these people were. They were hostesses and gigolos. The 2 girls were very fair and had very pretty features. Their figures were also excellent, with huge boobs and long slender legs.

As for the guy, he was not very tall but was very good looking and also had the hunky figure that I was envious of.

Tuan: they will accompany us for the evening.

Priscilla: I'm sorry but I don't need him to accompany me....

Tuan: hahaha.... is this the first time you met a supplier?

Priscilla: no...

Tuan: I see... anyway, this is my way of showing hospitality in welcoming you for the discussion.... and I like to negotiate in a relaxing mood....

Tuan gestured to the hostess and gigolo and they took the respective seats next to us.

Tuan instantly grabbed the tits of his girl. She giggled as if he was doing the most interesting thing to her and placed her hands on his groin and began stroking him there.

My girls held my arm and pressed her tits into it before also stroking my crotch. She found my penis easily and began to tease it until it grew hard within my pants.

My wife saw that and frowned her disapproval but she did not say anything.

Her guy hugged her waist and tried to stroke her bare thighs but she pushed his hand away.

Priscilla: Mr Tuan, shall we discuss on the contract then?

Tuan: sure.

Priscilla: the price is on the high side.

He bend forward to the table and picked up his glass before raising it up towards her.

Tuan: I don't like to discuss the price immediately.... let's have some drinks and go through the rest of the document first before we come back to the price....

The girl beside me seemed to know what to do automatically. She picked up my glass and passed it to me and likewise for the guy sitting next to Priscilla.

Tuan gave us a toast and looked at me. I knew what he wanted and emptied my glass.

Tuan: haha... Sam, that's the way.... Priscilla, please...

She emptied hers as well and Tuan started to go through the document with us.

He would occassionally raise his glass and each time, I followed and made sure Priscilla drank as well.

Old 14-05-2024, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arsenalsaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMax View Post
Great story!!!
Old 14-05-2024, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arsenalsaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMax View Post

Great story!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1