The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2010, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Re: phuket

Just bring yr credit card and a ATM card with you. But dont let yr small head overcome your big head.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
michael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Oct is about start of high season, so car rental (and hotel) rates may vary. See my posts earlier on car hire/hop experience there 1-2 weeks ago.

My SG driving licence was good enough (no need for International Driving Permit). Meet and drive off airport, and deliver on return at airport too. Many to choose from, try this car rental. Contact: Khun (Ms) Pae. I did a brand new Honda Jazz 1.5 for discounted bht900/day (tip: for evey 24hour perod, so can pro-rate).

http://ninecarrent.com/aboutus.htm
Hi bro.. i went to their website n honda jazz is 1000bht/day. So did u negotiate price with them?
Did u pay extra for insurance cover?
Will they send the car to me in patong?

Btw, to all bros, i'm going to hkt with my gf,
is there any clean massage joint in patong that provide pro Jua Gen?
any nice spa in patong for couples? (it will be nicer if its good n cheap)

Kam sia in advance to all bros!
Old 02-09-2010, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gene_Mike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try with this, it's the most famous ...nice experience

Christin Massage Phuket
http://www.phuketlist.com/guide/christin_massage_phuket
Old 03-09-2010, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene_Mike View Post
Try with this, it's the most famous ...nice experience

Christin Massage Phuket
http://www.phuketlist.com/guide/christin_massage_phuket
I find the gals there cannot make it... I went there once but cannot make a decision on the gals and never go back again...
Old 03-09-2010, 12:28 AM
Samster

Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Dont waste your time at Christine.
There are better looking girls in Phuket Town.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael.tam View Post
their website n honda jazz is 1000bht/day. So did u negotiate price with them?
I was offered by return email (by this lady contact Pae) bht900, so grateful for 10% from pricelist. Checking around few other websites, range between 1000-1200.

"All in" price, but you'll be expected to leave your credit card details (for their "guarantee" of car not hijacked to Laos). Just ensure you get blank slip back on return car.

As for Patong fix, just email and you get your answers direct
Old 03-09-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tataman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Guided tours = around 800 to 1300 Baht (i.e. snorkeling day-trip on speedboat 1200 to 1300Baht)
Foot Massage = 250 Baht / Hr
Body Massage = 300 Baht / Hr
ST Gogo girls = 2000 Baht + Bar Fine
LT Gogo girls = 4000 Baht + Bar Fine
ST Hotel = 500 Baht
Drinks = 60 to 180 Baht
Lady Drinks = around 150-160 Baht

Food = How much do you eat? Rice noodles 40 Baht or Prawns are charged by 100g?

Bar girls are usually less expensive and you can negotiate.

Have fun bro!

Can't advise abt bargirls as did not went to any bars... not really there to drink are we?

Juz an update, HOllywood was not bad... action starts ard 12+ but hard to find a table if u r alone... if u tok to the TG tat u r interested in, most prob they will juz ask u to join them (her frnds)... Must confess... inside got CMI ones but also does have SYT...

Drinks charges r:
Bottle of Beer - $150 baht
Barcadi Breezer - $180 baht

Ur TG will most prob ask u to buy her some drinks also...Maybe even for her friends.. Of course, dun be a carrot la..

Didnt ask for ST... LT $2000 baht... Leave her ID at the hotel for your own safety...Hopefully ur hotel does not have joiner fees... heng i already emailed my hotel and they say no charge tho the counter does have a sign tat says 500 baht joiner Anyway, Mine stayed till after lunch the nx day ard 3pm, then wanted to continue to stay.. offered me $1000 baht for the subsequent days.. But today i got some other 'day' venues (eg. scenic spots, Central shopping centre, etc) to go to... n i dun wan to waste more $ buying her lunch, dinner and also in case she wants to buy this n tat while shopping, i also wun be a 'bad guy' to reject her.. haha.. So told her i tired, maybe tml then i call her again..

In short, for those solo travellers, its not tat difficult to pick ur target ard here la.. juz tat it would be better to hunt in a pack if u get wat i mean.. more fun while chionging in Disco also...

Haf fun bros..
Old 03-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi bro.. i went to their website n honda jazz is 1000bht/day. So did u negotiate price with them?

u can try pure car rent. thomas +6676211002 they send car to airport and you can return at airport. i get auto altis, honda or similar at 1000bht off season. save you taxi money to patong and back to airport.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster

michael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
I was offered by return email (by this lady contact Pae) bht900, so grateful for 10% from pricelist. Checking around few other websites, range between 1000-1200.
Thks bro yinyang for the info..

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
u can try pure car rent. thomas +6676211002 they send car to airport and you can return at airport. i get auto altis, honda or similar at 1000bht off season. save you taxi money to patong and back to airport.
Hi bro natto, i'm staying patong for 6 days, so thinking of renting a car for 2 days to explore the island n also i will touch down hkt roughly 2000hrs so thinking better not to drive fr airport since i'm not familiar with the route. But then what do u suggest? Is it easy to drive fr airport to patong? But then again i only wanna rent a car for 2 days..
Old 04-09-2010, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

There is a small soi near banana disco that is full of such massage. The one with the best girls is the last house on the soi. Girls are in blue and pink uniform that last time I went.

I also had this girl who told me she masturbated for a angmo lady while her husband watches...
Old 04-09-2010, 04:22 AM
Samster

edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I find the gals there cannot make it... I went there once but cannot make a decision on the gals and never go back again...
I up both hands and legs to agree. When I first went there in 1998...still got a few stunners then the standard become worst and worst. Maybe the angmos really dont mind thats why their business still so good. 2 yrs ago, I brought my wife to look look see see and the standard is really bad...if the so called higher grade girls..
Old 04-09-2010, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeself View Post
Hello fellow regulars of patong. im heading over there form the 15th-18th Oct, its my first time there with a few close buddies, an ORD trip i'd say! It would be awesome if you guys could highlight certain must go places be it for the great food, awesome massages or clothes even? For bars and all, i know its generally at bangla road, so haha, dont really need to enquire much about that, but yeah, generally any input at all would serve as fantastic pieces of information, thanks guys!
For anyone who visit phuket, I always recommend they MUST see phuket Fantasea. Cannot really describe what is it...its a show...big show...with acrobats and elephants...its a bit EX but I think quite worth it...

Go with girl would make it very enjoyable as they will enjoy also. Since you make them happy, they will go to hotel room and make you happy...

Ofcourse...go with the girl that you really fancy.

Another must go is the cape view point on the south or northest point...cant remember...but its good view...

I been to Fantasea 4 times.First time my ex-company organise it then with 3 different girls... All of them likes it...
Old 04-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
There is a small soi near banana disco that is full of such massage. The one with the best girls is the last house on the soi. Girls are in blue and pink uniform that last time I went.

I also had this girl who told me she masturbated for a angmo lady while her husband watches...
Wah bro! I like lei! But too bad my gf not into this kind of kinky stuffs
She just want a nice spa. Anyway just wondering does thai massage have jua gen? N i mean Pro one, not HJ.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tataman View Post

Didnt ask for ST... LT $2000 baht...
Anyway, Mine stayed till after lunch the nx day ard 3pm, then wanted to continue to stay.. offered me $1000 baht for the subsequent days..

In short, for those solo travellers, its not tat difficult to pick ur target ard here la.. juz tat it would be better to hunt in a pack if u get wat i mean.. more fun while chionging in Disco also...
2k thb for LT and 1k thb for subsequent days.
You got a real bargain...

I prefer to hunt in solo..when you go out in grps, lots of time wasted in planning and waiting them..IMO
Old 06-09-2010, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thks bro yinyang for the info..

Hi bro natto, i'm staying patong for 6 days, so thinking of renting a car for 2 days to explore the island n also i will touch down hkt roughly 2000hrs so thinking better not to drive fr airport since i'm not familiar with the route. But then what do u suggest? Is it easy to drive fr airport to patong? But then again i only wanna rent a car for 2 days..
the road signs are very clear. only when you get to patong you may encounter some problems finding your hotel on arrival, otherwise most people rent jeep, cars and bike to scoot around the island. pure can send car to your hotel and ask them to pick you up and send to airport. remember to tip the driver. there is insurance and liabilty clause.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1