The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2013, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antispyware View Post
Is there any samsters out there would like to offer a few humble opinions about getting CP via Macau. For I'll be going Macau for a business trip and do not want to waste this trip for just business only, and would like to seek for some pleasure as well. Kindly advise the option for a 2 day trip to CP and what options can I look for and what will be the charges range that I need to prepare. Thank you in advance...
U may try out the agents, see Sticky on top of International Field Reports, they provide 一条龙 service, ie how to get there, where to stay and where to have fun. Price is reasonable too.
Old 21-03-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat0 View Post
Bro Lonely Spirit, thanks for the recommendation. But it seem far from where I am staying. Which is at dong jiang Mind bothering you again for the next alternative ?

Thanks.
Not that far la... but the only options i have in GZ is in Huangqi... Anywhere else in GZ, i dun have the balls to try them out... And i believe the quality of the girls can't be compared to Huangqi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfruit View Post
Never had this step 14 before... lighted with fire... painful?
Not painful... The wet tissue like thing is with alcohol, and they just light it up, wait for the alcohol to evapourate and then wrap on your didi.. Abit warm warm feeling..
Old 21-03-2013, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
DunoWatTodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gonna be in GZ for a few days
staying at Zhuhai hotel at Yuexie.
Any bros can advice any safe places for a quickie nearby? thanks in advance
also any tips on how to spot safe joints/ avoid shady places?
sorry man newbie here
Old 21-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 18
BanananaBoi is a name known to allBanananaBoi is a name known to allBanananaBoi is a name known to allBanananaBoi is a name known to allBanananaBoi is a name known to allBanananaBoi is a name known to all

in GZ not much action. call a girl in to your room. service is pretty short though.
Old 22-03-2013, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by akira_07 View Post
my fren recommend me the spa at tianhe stadium, is it still open for business and any bros got info or feedback on that place?
Not bad...got happy ending if you know the right people.
Old 23-03-2013, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
josephoneone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunoWatTodo View Post
gonna be in GZ for a few days
staying at Zhuhai hotel at Yuexie.
Any bros can advice any safe places for a quickie nearby? thanks in advance
also any tips on how to spot safe joints/ avoid shady places?
sorry man newbie here
the Zhu Hai hotel used to have one very nice spa, and one of the top ga. number 88 or 18... but HJ only for new one.
Old 26-03-2013, 12:47 PM
Samster

if you bring your own ga there, no problem, but i do not know any big name there offer room service.
Old 26-03-2013, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masslin View Post
Do you have any recommendation for 5 star hotels in guangzhou? any girl-friendly hotel?
5 stars girl friendly, u can try Sheraton or Marriot at Tienhe area, they never ask but need key card to access lift.

dont stay at 白云, they put someone on every floor just to check if all guests are registered.
Old 27-03-2013, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

guangzhou Bai yun international is a KNN airport..... 2 scams i want to warn you of...

1) when you reach the airport for departure, and if you have some big luggages, some porter will "help" you to put your luggage on the trolley. You must be thinking , wah so good service ah, you don't even get this at our 1st class changi airport ..... don't be con hor.....they will ask you to pay them 30 RMB for that. So don't be fooled.... unless you don't mind paying them 30RMB for that little work. 30RMB is alot of money to them...imagine if they get 10 to 20 of these in day, that will be the wages of some factory workers.

2) if you are departing Guangzhou baiyun and you are kind of late and they are annoucing last call for you to board the flight, once you get thru immigration, those driving the buggy will wait there and ask if your flight is so and so....and ask you to board the buggy and they will "ferry" you to the boarding gate saying it's quite far away and the flight is departing very soon....

i kena once and i thought, wow, GZ baiyun airport service is first class man....
when we were dropped off and the distance for the ride is like less than 150m, we can easily walked...they ask me and my fren to pay 20RMB each. I was like what the fuck.....that day the immigration got jammed for some reasons...and i saw the buggy drivers counting stacks of cash....

So don't be con.......

there are lot's of scams in china just like in thailand last time....they just want to rip every penny off you...

another one i can think of is when you buy sim card.....i actually have a sim card which can still be used and need to top up some money. so i went to those small shops and asked her about the top up. i saw a card with newer packaging and the sales person said it's a 3G card , meaning you can surf net on your phone. my current card also can surf net but i think it's GPRS, slower speed. i was thinking 3G will be faster, so i get the card. K N N the speed still GPRS. didn't get any 3G signal at all.

the price on the card says 55RMB but they will ask you to choose number....meaning you have to pay like 10 to 20 RMB more depending on how nice the number. I told her i don't want to choose number but she said those no stock already...WTF...
Old 27-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Samster

bro, the buggy can help if you are rush, there was once my office guy TAOBAO 6 sets of Li-ion things and X-ray found they pull me out after custom. I do not mind paying 20 rmb to catch the plane

as for the 3G, the Union (联通) is the same sys. as singtel, but the others are either CN 3G or CDMA 2000. downgrade to GPRS liao if you choose them.

the best 3G card is the Six month 9G card around RMB220 if you always go CN.

buy one mobile wifi is better, can share with any of your device anywhere in the country.
Old 27-03-2013, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephoneone View Post
. I do not mind paying 20 rmb to catch the plane

Yes, when in need we don not mind play the 20rmb.

Once in Sgp Changi airport, there was a change of gate we didnt heard the announcement and we have rush to the boarding which was in the opposition direction. We were very late, well pass the boarding time. We saw a few buggie but all refused to pick us and said they are "booked" or "rushing to appointment". We have to run all the way carry bags with us, that's not frustrating. We would be very glad if we can 20rmb for them......keke......

The only thing they have to inform the passenger before hand that there is a charge and NOT after.
Old 27-03-2013, 03:02 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
Yes, when in need we don not mind play the 20rmb.

Once in Sgp Changi airport, there was a change of gate we didnt heard the announcement and we have rush to the boarding which was in the opposition direction. We were very late, well pass the boarding time. We saw a few buggie but all refused to pick us and said they are "booked" or "rushing to appointment". We have to run all the way carry bags with us, that's not frustrating. We would be very glad if we can 20rmb for them......keke......

The only thing they have to inform the passenger before hand that there is a charge and NOT after.
I think you guys should read properply what I wrote.

the distance to the boarding gate is less than 150m or less than even 100m, we could have just walk a little faster and still reach in less than a min. the buggy drivers know it, but they gave us the impression that it's very far away, so need the service. which I don't mind if that's the case.

when they brought us to that so called gate, we still have to take a bus to the plane. and there were still about 20 passengers behind us and we waited for 5mins. you mean the plane will leave 20passengers behind and not wait ?? they know there is a jam at the immigration, the plane will wait for the passengers. so the buggy service is not necessary in my opinion.

like I say, they will try to squeeze every penny off you . for unsuspecting passengers who first reach GZ airport....those black taxi drivers will tell you it cost 300RMB to reach the city because it's very far away. metered taxi cost max about 150RMB.

at night at tourist place like Beijing road, there will also be those 3 wheeled motorised vehicle trying to pick passengers up . they will tell you taxi is difficult to get at that time. which is total bull. they quote us 20 RMB for a short ride to our hotel. my fren blur blur say it's ok cos to him as a Singaporean 20RMB is small money. I told him we can easily get a cab and pay just 10RMB.

These are all small money to us, but then why do you want to let them con you ? I rather give the money to beggers, unless the begger is also a conster. lol then tio con again.....

There are many consters in GZ or other china cities and towns, just becareful
Small money let them con still ok I guess and learn from it. but don't let them con you big time.
Old 27-03-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephoneone View Post
bro, the buggy can help if you are rush, there was once my office guy TAOBAO 6 sets of Li-ion things and X-ray found they pull me out after custom. I do not mind paying 20 rmb to catch the plane

as for the 3G, the Union (联通) is the same sys. as singtel, but the others are either CN 3G or CDMA 2000. downgrade to GPRS liao if you choose them.

the best 3G card is the Six month 9G card around RMB220 if you always go CN.

buy one mobile wifi is better, can share with any of your device anywhere in the country.
you don't need a dedicated 3G card if you just surf net and check email. a mobile 3G card that cost about 55RMB is sufficient....comes with I think 200MB free which can be increased to 1GB by paying a bit more. your phone depending on the model can create a wifi hotspot. if you have a laptop, it can also create a wireless hotspot and share with your friends.
Old 27-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
you don't need a dedicated 3G card if you just surf net and check email. a mobile 3G card that cost about 55RMB is sufficient....comes with I think 200MB free which can be increased to 1GB by paying a bit more. your phone depending on the model can create a wifi hotspot. if you have a laptop, it can also create a wireless hotspot and share with your friends.
The 55rmb sim cards you bought are from CMCC 中国移动... which does not have 3G services in China.. Only 中国联通 have 3G services... which is why you only get GPRS services... Either the sellers did not explain to you, cos they expect everyone to know it, or you did not ask?

Even if you buy the prepaid 联通 cards, they are only 2.5G at max.. Only those who registered their Sim Cards with the telcos, get the full 3G services...
Old 27-03-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
titschaser titschaser titschaser

Hey Bros,

Im new in SBF but im already reading and "leeching" from it :P this is my first time posting.

Hope im welcomed :P

I will be going to GZ this year.. in fact, i go every year .. but till now .. i couldn find any good spots or so-called dragon service.

I usually live at ren min zhong lu or near shang xia jiu lu.

so far only found a small and cheap spa.. which i dont really like the service.. cos they jumped into FJ straight away. feels cheap to me.

So, any bro pls recommend a good place, preferably with dragon service or SYT.. dont like aunties..

TQ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1