The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2011, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
moneyred is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: girls in 1654A

Almost a year of absence from geylang now...

Gone are my lust for L18H05 girls, the few tries of thai girls at 2036 (not my cup of tea), the many random tries in various houses (can't seem to feel comfortable with most) and my last 10 or so sessions in geylang was with Xiao Li from L16WH04.

When I ventured into L16WH04 earlier this month, I was told Xiao Li left long ago. This is how out of touch I have been.

Of course, before this trip, been reading the forum and sees that L16H54a seems to be a hotspot.

Took a while before I figured where 54a is.

I have never been to 54a, only read about the good service the girls provide, so there I was.

Upon entry into 54a, saw the room on the left side of entrance where all the girls are clamped into. There were no fewer than 5 girls inside that small waiting room.

One girl caught my attention right away and I was told she is Xiao Man.

The names Mei Hui and Jenny lingers in my thoughts before I entered 54a. I still went for Xiao Man as I remembered quickly that she was mentioned a lot in the forum, but was surprised how good looking she is to my liking (and how come so popular and yet available). Her breast was totally a turn on behind those sexy outfit. Ohh, forgot to mention, I am a breast man.

Those skinny legs on the heels really make her look taller than she actually is, but that is another turn on.

Looks: 8/10 (she looks good alright)
Body: 8/10 (I love petite and slim bodies with big firm breast)
Breast: 8/10 (definitely fake but huge and firm with pointy nipples)
* her breast is a visual turn on anytime! Bros reading this, please recommend me girls with such breast on such a body and face, thank you!
Shower: This is normally where the first close contact with girls happen but I don't really like any action here.
French: She initiated it. Very automatic. Girlfriend feeling felt.
BBBJ: 7/10 (would like it to be slower and would be great if she can take more of my tool, suction can be improved)
Handjob: 8/10 (used lube and I really like it when she teased me pretending to lick my tool only to say, "cannot, got lube")
Fuckjob: 8.5/10 (I like how she would touch her clit when I fuck her, she would sometimes fuck me by moving her butt back instead when we are doing doggy so that is something nice for me. I also like how she would squat and fuck me when she is on top and of course, cowgirl is always one of my favorite)
Attitude: Fucking good, if not the best i have encountered. Almost willing to do anything you please.
RTF: Fuck mann, tried going down a few times but was told she is fully booked.
OVERALL: 8.5/10 (somehow my almost all 8/10 seems very routine but she deserves more, but until then, I need to try her a few more times to see if she maintains her level of service like I have experienced above on my first fuck with her)

EXTRA: After my first cum, she did a lap dance on top of me, rubbing her pussy on my thigh, so fucking sexy and seducing, especially when she push her breast together. She also lifted up my butt, put her legs underneath me and go in between my legs and tried to let me breast fuck her!!! This girl is damn experienced and really HOT!!!
Old 26-07-2011, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Illegally-Baoed WL in GL - Linda & Da Qiao!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
Linda & Da Qiao are still around! It is an open secret that Linda & Da Qiao are secretly & ILLEGALLY being kept in the house of L16WH17 and L1817 respectively by two fucking old clowns who keep robbing away all our pretty PRC mei mei!!!

Some one is gonna report this to Anti Vice that Da Qiao of L18H17 and Linda of L16WH17 have BEEN kept by two bloody fucking jokers in the houses of L1817 and L16WH17 ILLEGALLY. Meaning that no other customers can book them for their services except these two bloody son-of-the-bitches. These two bloody jerks gave these two WL - Da Qiao and Linda a handsome sum of monies to be their kept WL ILLEGALLY & unofficially here. The OKT of L1817 and L16WH17 also enjoy a handsome sum of monies for cooperating and keeping this secret well under wrapped!

This is something we as cheonsters must put a stop to it! AV does not permit such illegal arrangement by OKT of GL!! We can't let this bloody murtherfuckers who thought they have monies to do anything they like here! Fortunately these GL brothels are governed strictly by ANTI VICE!!!

OKT Honey & Jeff, you better stop this greed and nonsense! If not, you have years of regret and repent! We are warning as we also DO NOT wish to see the WLs to be deported so soon!!
If you channel your effort into making more money instead of spamming here, you probably would be able to bao them and not behaving like a sour grape now. You are a clone of OKT having a sore ego
Old 26-07-2011, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

saw MH the other and i think she put on a bit of weight... no?
Old 26-07-2011, 12:42 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1654a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Too bad!!! Bad news!!! The two most pretty potential new WLs failed to arrive here due to certain hiccup at the Macau custom. Damn it, man!!!

OKT Ah Hua was also disappointed on our behalf and he also lose up potential significant earning! Haiz!!
sigh. the most pretty babes failed to arrive at our shore

hope 1654a boss will scout more pretty babes n bring them here to serve us
Old 26-07-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 19
vinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervinkcengoh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: WL unofficially being kept by wealthy Old men!!!

IM not flaming That Monkey...but it is obvious that the gal ditch that royal monkey and this monkey still thinking that she loves him very much...always happen in WL and client....its common...sometimes we really need to knw where we stand...WL really makes u feel they love u... but others are just purely customerssss.....

lets ignore him and move on with our fantasy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
I don't see why you need to spam the thread when you have already started a thread on this boliao matter...

Who really cares
Old 26-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
horlicks71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=vinkcengoh;6168107]IM not flaming That Monkey...but it is obvious that the gal ditch that royal monkey and this monkey still thinking that she loves him very much...always happen in WL and client....

The Glory Of Love!
Old 26-07-2011, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 17
Apistogamma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=horlicks71;6168227]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinkcengoh View Post
IM not flaming That Monkey...but it is obvious that the gal ditch that royal monkey and this monkey still thinking that she loves him very much...always happen in WL and client....

The Glory Of Love!
OR...

All kinds of clown makes the world!
Old 27-07-2011, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ichigo1st deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Yox bro, any updates on the new girls coming in?
Share share leh.
Old 28-07-2011, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo1st View Post
Yox bro, any updates on the new girls coming in?
Share share leh.
One left cuz error on birthday info! Filled wrong date!
Three went medical, hope all pass!
Should start working early next week!
Old 28-07-2011, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
One left cuz error on birthday info! Filled wrong date!
Three went medical, hope all pass!
Should start working early next week!
Error on birthdate that is a nice way to put it... Tat WL muz have written her own real birthdate and is not same date per the passport she holding... Hi chance she using someone passport to enter sg....quite common as due to one child policy parents can't register their birth due to can't afford pay penalty or the numbers of children their parents had are too many....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 28-07-2011, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

would like to pay this joint a visit. would like to try xiaoman but would like to view the other lasses. also but what if all the gals are in room. i dont want to take queue visit next available "doc"
Old 28-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

i had a wonderful session with XM couple days back.

GL needs to have more of XMs, seriously. Its not just the hot figure (9/10, even with enhanced knockers), not just the flawless skin and complexion (9/10, her cheeks glows i swear), not just the high-level of GFE she rendered (10/10, her smile is sincere leh), nor is it just the sensual BBBJ+while-looking-at-you (9.5/10, i cant get enough).

Its the entire package.

I hardly showered such accolades on any ladies in my stable thus far (maybe 1 or 2 others i cannot even recall in recent memory).

But for XM, she should be made the benchmark where all other ladies shld be measured against. At least for me.
Old 28-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 14
blacklist123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro here can advise if Xiao man gives AR?
Old 28-07-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklist123 View Post
Any bro here can advise if Xiao man gives AR?
All gers in L1654A gives AR including xiao man...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 28-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
coffee3in1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can advise if booking is possible for xm? Pls PM. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1