The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2009, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: most pervert things done?

Is cradle snatching considered pervert?
Recently I like to fuck gals half my age, or at least look that young to me
Old 27-06-2009, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SP3RM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do u guys consider... strucking a tai wan xiang chang into my EX's pussy during foreplay and eat it off from the pussy... yummy...
Old 27-06-2009, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Is cradle snatching considered pervert?
Recently I like to fuck gals half my age, or at least look that young to me
you better be at least 32 ....so that you can catch them at their legal age of 16...
Old 29-06-2009, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 19
lyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlyulka is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lets try.

Donkey years ago, while Living with my parent, on the second floor hdb. my bed room window just oversee the bus stop clearly.

Every morning, 6.15am. I will put on my stolen sec school uniform with sec school girl bra and panty. stolen from my neighbourhood

I will peep out from my bed room window and wank while looking at the schoolgirls at the bus stop.

The girls at the bus stop are from at least 4 different sech sch. And I have 4 diff school uniform and 4 different sets of bra and panties
Old 29-06-2009, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
SR71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyulka View Post
And I have 4 diff school uniform and 4 different sets of bra and panties
U champion...
Old 29-06-2009, 01:39 AM
Samster

goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

No lar, this statement even more champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyulka View Post
I will put on my stolen sec school uniform with sec school girl bra and panty.
Bro, you must be bery petite size too...
Old 29-06-2009, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
you better be at least 32 ....so that you can catch them at their legal age of 16...
Oops....

My nick is almost 7 years old... so I must be at least 25 when I register it here...
Old 29-06-2009, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 16
scarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscarecrow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is probably considered more like disgusting than perverted I guess but it was done all the time and partly a fetish on my part after the first time.
My 2nd gf and I were quite literally fucking like rabbits then; every book-out, nights-out or nights-off for me was a fuck-trip over at her place. It started when she gave me her first blowjob and obliged when I asked her to take the whole load and swallow it.
She was a virgin at the time and wanted to keep it that way till marriage. I was in the army and not surprisingly, horny as hell.
Thanks to some American ex-president, I managed to convince her to let me deflower her butt after a few rounds of foreplay. By the time I was done, she had been quite exhausted from the foreplay that preceded the session and so I tried my luck by sticking my manhood in her face. To my surprise, she took me in her mouth and swallowed the load even though I had buttfucked her raw.
What probably sounds weird would be that when I got to rip her hymen the next day, I didn't repeat the act cause I felt that it was wrong to have her suck my blood-coated manhood and finished off inside her anus instead.
I guess it was like a fantasy being fufilled. One thing for sure, I always made sure her anus was cleaned out before any sex session. Mostly because every trip to her place involved at least 2 rounds of anal sex and we never used a raincoat. I didn't want any well... funny stuff when she sucked me dry and certainly didn't want her catching any virgina infections since I'd be banging both holes downsouth in any session.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrow View Post
...let me deflower her butt... I tried my luck by sticking my manhood in her face. To my surprise, she took me in her mouth and swallowed the load even though I had buttfucked her raw.
Hehe... reminds me of a time when a WL gave me an AJ... I was too shiok and dazed thereafter only to be awaken by my own shit taste/smell when she frenched me!

disgusting? ya, tell me abt it!
Think she did it on purpose to me? hmm...

I bet your gf did realize the same fact after she took you in her mouth after the buttfuck.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hehe... reminds me of a time when a WL gave me an AJ... I was too shiok and dazed thereafter only to be awaken by my own shit taste/smell when she frenched me!

Think she did it on purpose to me?
Thats Y they said "Taste Your Own Medicine"
Old 02-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 20
silverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud of

Note to self: Avoid kissing at all cost after given AJ by girl.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 16
limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!

Few things : -
- Take house mate(Gal) Bra n panties n wear n PCC on it .. Didn't wash for it bcause it soup in water . Let the cum mixed with the water ..

-Same house - Purposely sleep on the hall let my bird out pretend sleeping when she wake up n going to shower in the morning ..

-Same House - Peep the gal shower n record it for PCC. But delete it immediately. Scare Gf saw it ..

-Different house- Take the landlord's son gf bra n panties wear n PCC on it . Wash it immediately bcause she hang it oredi .. N will naked in front of the gal's room to pcc..
Old 03-07-2009, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light

went prowling around deserted new hdb staircase landings again this afternoon and heng heng spotted a pri 5-6 gal sitting on the staircase below reading her storybook on the 18th floor. unzipped my zip, then very quietly walked down the stairs to stand directly behind her. took out my dick from my pants so that it was hanging directly above her head and started wanking until i came and splurt everything onto her hair. she screamed lightly then turned around to look at me while i ran away downstairs, zipping myself up in the process. luckily i was wearing a mask so she can't identify who i was
Old 03-07-2009, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jnlover is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs down Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
went prowling around deserted new hdb staircase landings again this afternoon and heng heng spotted a pri 5-6 gal sitting on the staircase below reading her storybook on the 18th floor. unzipped my zip, then very quietly walked down the stairs to stand directly behind her. took out my dick from my pants so that it was hanging directly above her head and started wanking until i came and splurt everything onto her hair. she screamed lightly then turned around to look at me while i ran away downstairs, zipping myself up in the process. luckily i was wearing a mask so she can't identify who i was

You fucking bastard... that's SICKENING!
Staining an innocence mind.
Hope the law will catch up with you soon!
Old 03-07-2009, 09:51 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:

Think she did it on purpose to me? hmm...

I bet your gf did realize the same fact after she took you in her mouth after the buttfuck.
lol...your story made me laugh
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1