The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!
Re: Heathly HCMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 cc
.......u should, at the very least, try the equally-out-of-this-world hj.........

i dont remember giving her my name, so i doubt your vietnamese is good enough to let her know who the heck i am...
ya man...still knocking myself for turning her down...damn.
next time must try!

u are right...she dun know your name, but with my powerful vietnamese and your distinct appearance....she knows who i am referring to lah.
视线人浪中找你
Old 20-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Samster

euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!
Re: Heathly HCMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
Bro,

I think u jio Bro Euphoria better la. Me tied down and can only cheong SOMETIMES only....hehehe But i do want to arrange for a small gathering for Bro Euphoria, yrself and myself soon.
with just u and 10cc...forget it.
but throw in a few of your angels...hmmmm, lets party!!!
视线人浪中找你
Old 21-11-2005, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BeachGuy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Bro Singviet
Thanks for coming through with CA Services as promised. Got to HCM at 10, in hotel by 11:30 and girl in room by 12:30.
She was just right as far as the breast size you promised. When she first saw me I think she was startled as she was probably expecting an Asian man which I am not. I hail from the land of cowboy's and baseball. Caucasian, tall and a western size dong. NOt sure if that was it but who cares right? I just bring the sausage....I am not hard on the eyes by any means, tall, fit and keep in good shape. WHat do ya think bro Euphoria? You have seen worse looking dudes!!!

Anyway, after she got in she semed to forget about all that and attitude was wonderful and pleasing. She was full of energy and tended to all needs and details.
Went right for the action after a long ass flight of 17 hours. Put the raincoat on and took care of business.
Had to rush her out as I was late for an appointment. Worth every penny bros. I highly recomend the CA services.

After coming back from business at 8, headed to 191 ( I think that is it) and was almost assaulted by all the girls as I went in. I was only one there and headed for the bar for a beer. They were mostly 5-6's and too much makeup on some. Headed out. Walked around to find another place, stumbled in to a similar environment but figured it was the same so just found a decent one that was not so pushy. THis one was about a 7 at best but drank 4 more beers and she qucikly became an 8 ...
Sat at bar, negotiated down to $50 and off we went. That one went a little longer and the beers helped extend the shoot......
Kicked her out, went over to Bong Sen to look for a straight massage and they were closed. Too tired to look for more at 11 pm, so hit the bar for a few more beers and sleep.....
What was the name of that 24 massage parlor? Could have used it had I remembered las night.
Old 21-11-2005, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachGuy
Bro Singviet
Thanks for coming through with CA Services as promised. Got to HCM at 10, in hotel by 11:30 and girl in room by 12:30.
She was just right as far as the breast size you promised. When she first saw me I think she was startled as she was probably expecting an Asian man which I am not. I hail from the land of cowboy's and baseball. Caucasian, tall and a western size dong. NOt sure if that was it but who cares right? I just bring the sausage....I am not hard on the eyes by any means, tall, fit and keep in good shape. WHat do ya think bro Euphoria? You have seen worse looking dudes!!!

Anyway, after she got in she semed to forget about all that and attitude was wonderful and pleasing. She was full of energy and tended to all needs and details.
Went right for the action after a long ass flight of 17 hours. Put the raincoat on and took care of business.
Had to rush her out as I was late for an appointment. Worth every penny bros. I highly recomend the CA services.

After coming back from business at 8, headed to 191 ( I think that is it) and was almost assaulted by all the girls as I went in. I was only one there and headed for the bar for a beer. They were mostly 5-6's and too much makeup on some. Headed out. Walked around to find another place, stumbled in to a similar environment but figured it was the same so just found a decent one that was not so pushy. THis one was about a 7 at best but drank 4 more beers and she qucikly became an 8 ...
Sat at bar, negotiated down to $50 and off we went. That one went a little longer and the beers helped extend the shoot......
Kicked her out, went over to Bong Sen to look for a straight massage and they were closed. Too tired to look for more at 11 pm, so hit the bar for a few more beers and sleep.....
What was the name of that 24 massage parlor? Could have used it had I remembered las night.
Bro BeachGuy,

It was a real shock for Bro Euphoria, myself and the gal. All of us were expecting an Asian Guy, but turned out to be a white man. The gal was telling me after the session that she was shocked by the size of your dickie.. hehehhe But neverthelss, sorry for not being able to be around as i had some urgent matters to settle in Singapore.

Not sure if you want any other gals from CA services? I have 1 other lady who is taller and of above average looks. Breast size around B cup. If u need one, please give Bro Euphoria a call during these few days and he will arrange for the gal to proceed to your room.

SingViet
Old 21-11-2005, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
........After coming back from business at 8, headed to 191 ( I think that is it) and was almost assaulted by all the girls as I went in. ..........
That should be Cafe 91 along Hai Ba Trung (near your hotel).
Anyway, never like those cafes along that road.
They are basically whore houses in disguise.
But if u dunno anywhere else to go and need to get a quick-fix, they are still okay. But dun expect good looking gals there....good looking ones wouldn't need to work there!!!
视线人浪中找你
Old 21-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet
.... If u need one, please give Bro Euphoria a call during these few days and he will arrange for the gal to proceed to your room....
I must start charging delivery fee....
that will be 1 bottle of gold label....
视线人浪中找你
Old 21-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777
I must start charging delivery fee....
that will be 1 bottle of gold label....
Sorry la bro.. no choice leh. Back in Spore. I owe u one la
Old 21-11-2005, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 21
10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light10 cc is a glorious beacon of light

after the big fight at catwalk the other night, well, more like kanna whack - heard 3 SG guys beat up one of them girls there and kanna from the bouncers. pi-li-pa-lang... all the way from upstairs to downstairs - now police biyo-ing the place, me and my friends went to gossip instead to party.

this is right after sg's city boys lost to the vietnam kampong boys in the SEA game soccer match (CB... 2-1, lost money).

anyway, saw so many nice girls with big boobs and even more daring/revealing dresses at gossip. chatted up a group of 6 girls and had them all in my house for a party there after.

drink and drink and drink till about 4:30am in the house with my friends and the girls. then 1 by 1, couple by couple, they all start disappearing. didnt remember what happen after that, but woke up and saw 2 girls on my bed!

unable to remember if i had screw them, so for safety measure, decide to fuck them just in case. took me longer then usual to finish off - must be due to my tired body. paid them US$100 each and suggest they leave.

they called me 2 hours later and said that the money changer refused to accept my money. puzzled, i checked with my friends, and they told me recently, lots of people dont accept US$100 bills that starts with "CB".

did they realize that this is the american's way of getting back at them?

Old 22-11-2005, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 cc
...........anyway, saw so many nice girls with big boobs and even more daring/revealing dresses at gossip. chatted up a group of 6 girls and had them all in my house for a party there after...........
sigh....should have accepted your invitation and head down to gossip, rather than resting my lazy bones on a sunday night....
视线人浪中找你
Old 22-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777
sigh....should have accepted your invitation and head down to gossip, rather than resting my lazy bones on a sunday night....

I should have heck care my wife for that evening and go cheong big time
Old 22-11-2005, 06:15 PM
Samster

Day 2

Got done with work around 3. Changed and called the girl from night before. Came over to hotel and serviced for ST before reporting to work. Kicked her out and headed over to Continental Hotel for Massage.
Cost is $11. Showered and went to room. I didnt realize all these parlors have glass windows. Not used to that. AS I was walking to my room, I made the mistake of catching a glimpse of a fat ass fully naked getting a massage....Ouch! Parlors in the homeland are totally private and FS or anything goes. Only thing is the price is so much higher than here.

Good size B breasts and autoroam. Problem with panties so tight up her crack that was hard to navigate.

Got to room and got a decent looking girl. Spoke enough english to make a bargain. Massage really sucked but the negotiated price for HJ was 150 VND. Took it and got it done. Got her phone number for later but really did not want her. Just a back up.

Went for beers and food. Sucked down about 6 beers and then back to hotel. Called the same girl and she came over and serivced for free. I guess, making her orgasim first is not such a bad trick. She wanted more...

Got done at 11, kicked her out then sleep....Had to get ready for trip to Danang.

I really need a massage that is deep tissue. I will take the HJ at the end but need a good solid massage...any suggestions from you bros?

Will probably go back to CA Services as I need a good solid woman.... SingViet, I will probably be calling soon.
Cheers..out for some beers.....

By the way, am I the only non Asian here? Will you still accept my input even thought I am caucasian? After all, arent we all in it for the hobby?
Old 22-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Day 2

Got done with work around 3. Changed and called the girl from night before. Came over to hotel and serviced for ST before reporting to work. Kicked her out and headed over to Continental Hotel for Massage.
Cost is $11. Showered and went to room. I didnt realize all these parlors have glass windows. Not used to that. AS I was walking to my room, I made the mistake of catching a glimpse of a fat ass fully naked getting a massage....Ouch! Parlors in the homeland are totally private and FS or anything goes. Only thing is the price is so much higher than here.

Good size B breasts and autoroam. Problem with panties so tight up her crack that was hard to navigate.

Got to room and got a decent looking girl. Spoke enough english to make a bargain. Massage really sucked but the negotiated price for HJ was 150 VND. Took it and got it done. Got her phone number for later but really did not want her. Just a back up.

Went for beers and food. Sucked down about 6 beers and then back to hotel. Called the same girl and she came over and serivced for free. I guess, making her orgasim first is not such a bad trick. She wanted more...

Got done at 11, kicked her out then sleep....Had to get ready for trip to Danang.

I really need a massage that is deep tissue. I will take the HJ at the end but need a good solid massage...any suggestions from you bros?

Will probably go back to CA Services as I need a good solid woman.... SingViet, I will probably be calling soon.
Cheers..out for some beers.....

By the way, am I the only non Asian here? Will you still accept my input even thought I am caucasian? After all, arent we all in it for the hobby?
Bro Beach Guy,

No worries. There's no racial discrimination here in the forum. Its good to get inputs from every bro out there
Old 23-11-2005, 08:13 AM
Samster

Day 3
Didnt get off work until 4 pm. Changed and headed for Bong Sen for massage. Nice hotel in good location. Used the recomendation from a previous post some time ago in this thread and decided to try.
Went up and paid the entry of $9. Went to change as usual and shower. The only part a little strange was the male attendant who insisted I take off the towel so he could dry me with a towel. Not sure about all of you, but I am nit used to another dude drying me with a towel totally naked. Oh well, just part of the process. THis time I asked to see woman first and the first one was good enough, so it seemed.
Massage ok until bargaining time. She wanted $50. I laughed and told her no and just finish the massage without anything else. It was bargaining tool. I was serious. I would just go to the next place and get another full massage and pay only $150 VND like the other day. Her attitude was growing sour and made me wilt a bit. So I said I was done and she gave in to $200 VND. She rushed to finish the job but still a happy ending.......Thats all that matters, no?

Paid and left. Probably not return to Bong Sen. There are so many others.
Off for beers and food.
Hit the Saigon Saigon for a break and too many tourists there. Just wanted to see the place and hoping to find a FL or something. No such luck.
Went down to market area for more beers and eventually Gossip. Had to at least check it out from all the hype. It was pumping and plenty to chose from. Beers $5? Wow, that is a lot....but had to get a +++en beer.
Got too tired and just went home to catch up on sleep for once. been awake since 4 am and have to work next day.......
Cheers
Old 23-11-2005, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
BeachGuy
The great chinese leader Deng Xiao Ping once said...."black cat or white cat, as long as it can catch the mouse....its a good cat"!!!

You seems to be a massage lover....see my post on the place at Saigon SuperBowl...a bit far off, but worth the trip.

And singviet...stop quoting the whole damn post will ya!!!!
hahaha
视线人浪中找你
Old 23-11-2005, 01:52 PM
Samster

Massage lover? yes I am but more important, I love women...hehe

I will take it anywhere can get it......

You are right about the black/white cat....puts it in perspective. I was worried that I would offend anyone here....not sure if it was international or just Singapore people in the thread.

I stumbled across this thread when I was on internet before coming here and got hooked and drawn into all the information. It helped tremendously. I will still contribute if you all want it.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread