The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all
Re: What are your favourite local leaks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexywarrio1234 View Post
waiting for someone to share xianwen still...
me tooo. maybe some kind bros who have here can share
Old 20-09-2022, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by archuke View Post
any1 have natashaznrl set?

https://imgur.com/a/YeoGrFM
Got her old set, not the recently taken one like yoir ss.
Old 20-09-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
bbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutEuu View Post
Got her old set, not the recently taken one like yoir ss.
Can share bro her IG looks hot!
Old 20-09-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 3
humtser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhumtser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by etcetc View Post
virus . be warned
Just wanted to clarify I didn't upload any virus, I archived it as a 7z file and uploaded it as is. Others managed to download with no issues.
Old 20-09-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
dgmsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydgmsbf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by humtser View Post
Just wanted to clarify I didn't upload any virus, I archived it as a 7z file and uploaded it as is. Others managed to download with no issues.
It's one of those website where the ads hijack the link. You need to click through enough times to get the actual 7z file which takes forever to download. If it's an exe file you should know not to open it
Old 20-09-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2075 / Power: 12
exge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humtser View Post
confirm not virus, its not a exe, for a virus to infect you, it would have to exploit the 7z program. As far as i know, none exist.
Old 20-09-2022, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
bbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exge View Post
confirm not virus, its not a exe, for a virus to infect you, it would have to exploit the 7z program. As far as i know, none exist.
Thanks for clarifying bro! Sorry bro @humtser for the false alarm, my bad!
Old 21-09-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 9
bongz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbongz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Share anastaysher please! Thank you!
Old 21-09-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 14
sasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to beholdsasword is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by etcetc View Post
antivirus? antivirus blocked my DL. maybe some tech savvy bros can help
Bro if you can't differentiate a pop up window as compared to downloading from the site that was linked, don't blame the uploader for your stupidity
Old 21-09-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 6
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by exge View Post
Well put.
Old 21-09-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 14
he-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to behold

Wah this beile bj video, when she looked into camera with the blue eyes damn steam
Old 21-09-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
beantalks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometime last year there was a no audio set of emily. If any bros have it can share pls.
Old 22-09-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 10
ailestriker is one of the Best!ailestriker is one of the Best!ailestriker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqchiz View Post
Who else got her full set? The one I downloaded only got 8 videos, excluding this that was uploaded! Any bro can confirm?
can share the ones you downloaded?
Old 22-09-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 13
Anonymous1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnonymous1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Favourite leak gotta be nicolxchx. Been fapping to 2 of her vids since forever without even knowing her name. Just got to know her name and omg there are more of her vids are all over the net. She damn horny. Totally my type. Wish she's my gf
Old 23-09-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous1234 View Post
Favourite leak gotta be nicolxchx. Been fapping to 2 of her vids since forever without even knowing her name. Just got to know her name and omg there are more of her vids are all over the net. She damn horny. Totally my type. Wish she's my gf
u know where can dl her full video? i googled but all is in multiple parts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1