The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
That's why u need to wear mask in bkk when tapao girls back!
Mask is a good idea. A baseball cap can also add to the stealthiness.
Old 09-10-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Seems like more girls are wearing masks now. Supposedly both the flu and covid are going around.
Old 12-11-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 11
poseursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Field Trip Report - Thermae (1st time)

Opening Hours: opens strictly at 8pm (door would be locked). some girls would be hanging outside, but i hearsay and read in forum the guards would block the ladyboys from entry, so those outside sounds risky

Selection: High traffic as commented above by other bros, but easily should be >30 girls standing around each night, looks have wide spectrum....but generally cannot expect supermodel looks here. The ages also varies, since this place kinda cater more towards Japs/Koreans/AngMoh.

Process: 1. Went in, 2. bought a drink, 3. Walk around the bar (girls standing/sitting around for viewing. 4. Nego 5. Back to hotel

Chose a slim lady, dressed in casual clothing, wearing those oversized spec for 8k overnight. Cabbed back to hotel, chit chatted, showered, proceeded with round 1. After round 1, ordered room service for both, more chit chat and agreed for 1 more round in the morning, before going to bed. 6am, woke up to Round 2.

Overall, i think i got lucky, not a time watcher, GFE was quite good and game to stay overnight etc. Satisfying experience, mental note to take down their names or contacts if they are good, would make future adventures easier.
Old 13-11-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poseursloth View Post
Field Trip Report - Thermae (1st time)

Opening Hours: opens strictly at 8pm (door would be locked). some girls would be hanging outside, but i hearsay and read in forum the guards would block the ladyboys from entry, so those outside sounds risky

Selection: High traffic as commented above by other bros, but easily should be >30 girls standing around each night, looks have wide spectrum....but generally cannot expect supermodel looks here. The ages also varies, since this place kinda cater more towards Japs/Koreans/AngMoh.

Process: 1. Went in, 2. bought a drink, 3. Walk around the bar (girls standing/sitting around for viewing. 4. Nego 5. Back to hotel

Chose a slim lady, dressed in casual clothing, wearing those oversized spec for 8k overnight. Cabbed back to hotel, chit chatted, showered, proceeded with round 1. After round 1, ordered room service for both, more chit chat and agreed for 1 more round in the morning, before going to bed. 6am, woke up to Round 2.

Overall, i think i got lucky, not a time watcher, GFE was quite good and game to stay overnight etc. Satisfying experience, mental note to take down their names or contacts if they are good, would make future adventures easier.
Wow bro, 8K. Normal LT price is 4-5 K these days. Hope she gave exceptional service.
Old 13-11-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiHotels View Post
Wow bro, 8K. Normal LT price is 4-5 K these days. Hope she gave exceptional service.
Now ST is 3.5K-4K oredi..... where still have 4-5K LT rates?
Old 13-11-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Btw, can also order food & eat in thermae if feeling hungry. I ever bought a soi cowboy agogo gal after barfined there & had dinner with a swf bro. Quite the experience, feels like a local blending in....haha.
Old 13-11-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
2 shots n 8k
Dude....no??????

Ive paid 6k all nite....leaving b4 0700 fine with me cos
need brekkie n ready for biz....6k all nite & i shag her when i feel like shagging her.
Realistically max 4, average 3....but 2? Pfffffttt
U must be the docile type
Talk abt spoiling market

Sigh
Old 14-11-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post

Can bargain with girl. Went down at 8 yesterday. Eye 2 girl look pretty from far. 1 msian uncle chatted with 1 or them and returned to sit beside me.

Ask him what the conversation and mentioned been quote 3K ST, 8K LT. Another 10-15min has passed, too bored went ahead to chat to the same girl. Ok to go back with me.for 2.5K ST.

Once back in room, realised actually she not that dead pretty. But body and skin very nice. Natural small C. But with dark black nipple. Surprise and shocked she insist CBJ. Abit kill mood. Chit chat with her and say I came too early. Later timing have more girl selection. Ask me go down again go choose hahaha.
Old 15-11-2023, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Post Inflation

Some of the chio girls are reportedly asking for ฿4,000 ST now.
Old 15-11-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
I'm returning to BKK again next month. Was there in September. The rates weren't so high in general in most places.

Since I tend to be there for at least 5N whenever I'm in BKK, I normally spend my first two nights 'fishing' in khaosan where there are many tourist ladies looking for a good time. This is an international and local crowd when at the lost I'm paying for some drinks and small bites. I find this a good strategy and if you are lucky where your work takes you around the world, you can end up picking up at international FB, I met two girls (one German, one Swiss) in 2017 and still in touch, we meet up up in different places still.

If I need more local flavors I try my luck with the local khaosan girl that can also be picked for free, if my luck runs out, I head to the usual haunts in Sukhumvit but not at thos high rates that some bros have unfortunately encountered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
2 shots n 8k
Dude....no??????

Ive paid 6k all nite....leaving b4 0700 fine with me cos
need brekkie n ready for biz....6k all nite & i shag her when i feel like shagging her.
Realistically max 4, average 3....but 2? Pfffffttt
U must be the docile type
Talk abt spoiling market

Sigh
Old 15-11-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post

Hi Bro

Guess if you know the lingo, and can explain the lack of tourists, then we can get these prices. Maybe I should come out one night and help you bros.
Old 15-11-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
I'm returning to BKK again next month. Was there in September. The rates weren't so high in general in most places.

Since I tend to be there for at least 5N whenever I'm in BKK, I normally spend my first two nights 'fishing' in khaosan where there are many tourist ladies looking for a good time. This is an international and local crowd when at the lost I'm paying for some drinks and small bites. I find this a good strategy and if you are lucky where your work takes you around the world, you can end up picking up at international FB, I met two girls (one German, one Swiss) in 2017 and still in touch, we meet up up in different places still.

If I need more local flavors I try my luck with the local khaosan girl that can also be picked for free, if my luck runs out, I head to the usual haunts in Sukhumvit but not at thos high rates that some bros have unfortunately encountered.
wa bro you must be young/handsome and charismatic for you to be able to pick up ang moh girls usually i just go soapy massage or agogo bars for ez game..
Old 15-11-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
No need to be handsome, young etc. Just need to know the game, don't come across weird or desperate, and go to girls who already have had some drinks so they are more welcoming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
wa bro you must be young/handsome and charismatic for you to be able to pick up ang moh girls usually i just go soapy massage or agogo bars for ez game..
Old 15-11-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 11
poseursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, 4-5k LT is pre-covid maybe.... but ya overnight, and we met for lunch ++ (i would say sextisfied + good after sex service (company)
Old 16-11-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Late midnight still have leftover girl attempting for last pickp. Was staying very near thermae, and went down at 3am to buy drinks and fruits for supper.

Multiple girl still hanging outside. 1 average passable SYT quote me 2K ST. I pass, outside my hotel met another hotter girl. 26yr old fair skin. Only minus point was enhanced boob. Quote me 2.5K LT. Yes is LT. Lol. Say no more, bring her up and skip my fruits meal to oyster meal instead.

Oh FYI. I also very skeptical at the rare offered. First thing enter room is check ID. To ensure real girl not LB. So yeah. Cheap rate still available, demand and supply.

Another thing is I feel there way too much girl inside the cafe, but all the guy is just chilling chit chatting. Not sure whether do the guy just want watch free girl or actually did call girl. As I usually walk 2 round explore and scan the cafe, finish my drink and start negotiating. 20min out of cafe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1