The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2012, 02:02 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: General Petain Guide. (suitable for newbies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthe6 View Post
General Petain Guide.... 30-04-2012 08:07 PM New here right? Get zap.

What's wrong with being a newbie?
Like that also kenna zap.
Fret not. There's a crazy out there who has been zapping all and sundry.
Up you my points. Do keep on posting
Old 02-05-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: General Petain Guide. (suitable for newbies)

You, should be worry on spending, tons of money instead of losing points. Not forgetting the danger of HIV.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Thank you.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Absolutely nothing wrong with being a newbie! But of course, don't be a pain in the ass and you'll be alright.

You got zapped just for kicks. Yes, there's an idiot out there who do this, zapping for no reason at all. I get zapped all the time and I assure you I will get zapped for this post.

As our good bro, Bro Lone_Wolf say, "Fret not.....".

I will arrange to ups your points once I regain my powers. Do keep on posting!

Cheers.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthe6 View Post
General Petain Guide.... 30-04-2012 08:07 PM New here right? Get zap.

What's wrong with being a newbie?
Like that also kenna zap.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Dumb openning numbers

This are based on mine dumb experiences at PT brothels, i mean trying to break the ice but ended up...

About 3 years ago, at H11 JJ was new and, leading against her door. I asked, "you are JJ?" She replied how i knew, so i told her PSL. She gave me the look of do not enter.

In 2011 i walked into H2 Tingx2 door, said her name and, she too ask how the hell i know? I said i was member of this website, so she return me the 50. I insist i want her sex, she gave but tried to piss me as well as mine enjoyment.

Last year i remind H14 Zhenx2 of ex Violet popular during her time, also Sophie is getting prettier. She ticked me off even i paid her the maximum. However she said this which i appreciate.

"You have not call me for a long time, you kept on talking of another girl and, a good thing is that you pay me $50. Thank you so much."

Last but not least, mine first time with H11 Rose, she was new comer that period. I asked " Rose $50 can or not?"

She told me off in certain extent, "You called mine name, how could you not know mine charges."

Yet mine friends, i never let all the above, stop me from visiting this place. So paying sex also need skills and, charm maybe? You decide.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes agree, got enough zapping here, made my mind to stay in PT and will up bros post in PT thread now

the ass hole got lot of power2 clone here, think a desperate okt hating all PT bros
Old 03-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post

You got zapped just for kicks. Yes, there's an idiot out there who do this, zapping for no reason at all. I get zapped all the time and I assure you I will get zapped for this post.

Cheers.
agree, mine too, forget the ass , and move on
Old 03-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

dun care abt this fucker who zap us.zapper if you are so good,tell us ware to meet you.i tink you better stop behaving like a girl.wat are you not happy about.let me know.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asia1 View Post
agree, mine too, forget the ass , and move on
pm me ,i can help you.dun let samsters tu lan you.
Old 13-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Exclamation 40 mins interval from CSM free shuttle service

If you are using City Square Mall free shuttle service from Toa Payoh & Novena to get to Petain, please note that they have lengthen the interval to 40 minutes. A new stop is created at Blk 51 Kent Road, opp Pek Kio Mkt/food centre. So adjust yourself to plan your trip starting from 10am.
Old 18-07-2012, 05:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future
Re: 40 mins interval from CSM free shuttle service

Yo bros! I have not been to Pertain for a long time already. I heard they make the entrance more obvious now? Is it true?
Old 18-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Yes, coming from CSM fronting the loading bay.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
Yo bros! I have not been to Pertain for a long time already. I heard they make the entrance more obvious now? Is it true?
Old 18-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, coming from CSM fronting the loading bay.

Cheers.
Oops. So it will be more obvious walking that alley and ppl from CSM can see....hmmm got to go check it out soon! Thanks bro!
Old 27-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
iosgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
General Petain Guide Thread by Bro kuatos

Directions with Bus Services by Bro teochewahpek

Pictures and Map courtesy of Bro Ah_Hia

Directions via MRT by Bro whacky

Thank you Sirs!

Continue on and get off at this bus stop after the junction.

Walk up a little more and u will see

Follow the arrows and further up is "Candy Land".

Map to PT "Candy Land"

Please "Click" the image to enlarge, (thank you Bro song).

Newbies, follow directions and arrows and surely, you will reach "Candy Land"!

Cheers.
Hi all,
I am a fresher and tried going to PT Candy land on last month. I took right from Serangoon road and got to Petain Road as described here. But i was not able to identify which are the houses as mentioned here. when walking after the area shown in the last photograph, I saw old style houses on the left side. But most of them were closed and when one of the houses opened, it seemed a family lives in there.
You know its awkward to ask for Working Ladies home. So I came back without sucess. But i like to go again this saturday and meet a WL. So please anyone give me more details about how to get into a house and how to identify wether it is WL house itself.
And i am and indian and dont speak chinese or malay. so please give me as much details as possible.
Thank you in advance for helping me.....
Old 27-09-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng

Quote:
Originally Posted by iosgeek View Post
Hi all,
I am a fresher and tried going to PT Candy land on last month. I took right from Serangoon road and got to Petain Road as described here. But i was not able to identify which are the houses as mentioned here. when walking after the area shown in the last photograph, I saw old style houses on the left side. But most of them were closed and when one of the houses opened, it seemed a family lives in there.
You know its awkward to ask for Working Ladies home. So I came back without sucess. But i like to go again this saturday and meet a WL. So please anyone give me more details about how to get into a house and how to identify wether it is WL house itself.
And i am and indian and dont speak chinese or malay. so please give me as much details as possible.
Thank you in advance for helping me.....
isn't the map you quoted clear enough? anyway its a back alley, not a road. black alley between flanders square and marne.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1