The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2012, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: Are u praising your own clone??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Praising your own clone arh? Oops, paiseh, this is my perception nia! I dun have evidence yet ya! But hor, I dun act stupidly like someone!
huh? waaa! i also kenna clone ah!

ok la ok la, u say i clone clone la...happy bo?
i let u win la, ok? can?

mia k kong liao, kong buay liao a... tok bout other things more substantial can...peace
Old 29-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Are u praising your own clone??

Hi'let me start d ball rolling.....
Fr for an ni yesterday....
Look:8/10 got ancient pretty look to me
Attitude:9/10 quite shy but very cooperate
Body:8/10 fair n smooth/small built type
Boobs:7/10 between A to b with small pink nipples easy to get hard..
Bbbj: 9/10 almost cim
Fj:8.5/10 very tight!!! I think bcoz I'm d first customer she start work
Rtf: yes!!!!!!!!!

Tis is d 1st fr I write hope bro understand !!!!
Enjoy bonking!!!!!!
Old 29-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
MF tried raw on VIVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by m600 View Post
.. cheongster and OKT, ... mother fxxker .. book Vivi... put..condom..half way.. entry her ..few thrust .. pull out .. try to do raw!! vivi scolded him .. mother fuxker is fatty and tann not too tall not too short at height in early 40s or mid. .. wish this mother fuxker bang by the lorry .
To all Geylang OKTs/Samsters: Raw/Rumours on Raw/STDs are bad for Geylang business. RAW endangers the lives of everyone!! Most customers will play safe and switch to Fls/MPs/HCs/Petain/JB. Hopefully this is not sabo/trouble created by OKTs for FLs who have been hit by bad business because of the under-age WL with 48 charged - many customers have switched to Geylang.

Recommendations to all Geylang OKTs :

1) Inform all WLs to sound alarm/complain to OKTs.
2) OKT to detain him (do not injure) call Police and file a Police Report. AV will act on report and send him for HIV/STDs tests. His friends/family will be aware. Can even call the press hotlines!!
3) Remember to take his photo with HP. Post it on Sammyboyfor to warn/blacklist him.
4) All OKTs should co-operate to prevent further occurences - your ricebowls.
5) Also highly recommends all Samsters/OKTs to zap Samsters who do raw(including their friends) /spread rumours about raw/STDs.

Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.

P/S - Please stick to FRs and own experiences. Sammyboyfor/Moderators will zap for wasting bandwith. Every post will be zapped -6pts with "sam" as nick.

Last edited by Kalv; 29-05-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Old 29-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: MF tried raw on VIVI

Woah.... Woah....woah....

Like d way you wrote Kalv.

I hv not been to GL in a long long time.

Time to visit n recce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
To all Geylang OKTs/Samsters: Raw/Rumours on Raw/STDs are bad for Geylang business. RAW endangers the lives of everyone!! Most customers will play safe and switch to Fls/MPs/HCs/Petain/JB. Hopefully this is not sabo/trouble created by OKTs for FLs who have been hit by bad business because of the under-age WL with 48 charged - many customers have switched to Geylang.

Recommendations to all Geylang OKTs :

1) Inform all WLs to sound alarm/complain to OKTs.
2) OKT to detain him (do not injure) call Police and file a Police Report. AV will act on report and send him for HIV/STDs tests. His friends/family will be aware. Can even call the press hotlines!!
3) Remember to take his photo with HP. Post it on Sammyboyfor to warn/blacklist him.
4) All OKTs should co-operate to prevent further occurences - your ricebowls.
5) Also highly recommends all Samsters/OKTs to zap Samsters who do raw(including their friends) /spread rumours about raw/STDs.

Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.

P/S - Please stick to FRs and own experiences. Sammyboyfor/Moderators will zap for wasting bandwith. Every post will be zapped -6pts with "sam" as nick.
Old 29-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink It Stays In This Thread Becuz of Yr Unwarranted Malicious Attack On A 1606 MM

my dear Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern...

u made this nasty malicious unwarranted attack on a 1606 mm's rice bowl based purely on conjecture, speculation, guesswork n hearsay...n u think u can get away wif it so easily...think again n think again carefully...becuz of yr malicious unwarranted attack...it is only right n fair tat yr character sld cum under scrutiny as well...oh n naturally in this thread for obvious reasons...

unfortunately n sadly for u, lamely repeatedly asserting tat i am mentally obsessed, irrational etc. does not cut any ice becuz it is not up to u to decide...it is up to all the other samsters to draw their own conclusions...it is all there in the abv posts...plain, clear n simple to c...

as for yr feeble repetitive smoke n mirrors sideshow of yrs...it is no pt harping on the Cuntking/Tommy/1612(formerly1637) issue...becuz like i hv said before u are only hurting them not me n dragging innocent parties into this present matter tat has nothing to do wif them watsoever...older samsters who hv followed the GL threads fm the early noughties sld be aware r ought to be aware of my position which had n has always remained consistent n i stand by it...the record is all there at Cuntking's Party thread to be scrutinised n examined...all samsters past n present r welcum to draw their own conclusions on my position...however to make an informed balanced opinion one wld hv to go bk to the v start many yrs ago...there is alot of history behind this...wif u i think it is v simple, just look below:

<<<<Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
Exactly!! He either got FOC fuck on OKT Tommy's WLs or a cut on Tommy's WL earnings or he is a minor share holder of L1612. That is why relentlessly promoting and supporting the Lan Jiao fuck shop - L1612!!!>>

good day to u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Attn all samsters, this is the conclusion -

This hypocrite samster aka Omnia is getting obsessed and he now behaving the way he once behaved while attacking bruddar Cuntking and OKT Tommy incessantly and crazily! I am now asking him to open another thread to conduct this virtual warfare against me if he wants and not to disturb the rest of genuine readers and contributors of L1606 Thread. I have told him many times to do so but he refuses. This is a true blue behaviour of a person who has gone berserk, became irrational and who is obsessed!
Old 29-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: You dun even know what you are talking! You are blur!

Ego without intelligence astounds me sometime. Thats the sort that make ppl of his era I guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Kind of expected your feedback. Nothing new..... Can you spend more time in school to brush up on your vocabulary? It is school holiday now so you should have plenty of time

I must say i am really entertained

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.

Last edited by Alejandro88; 29-05-2012 at 04:25 PM.
Old 29-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Thumbs down You have not solid evidence to prove that I have clones!

OMFG! Mr hypocrite aka Virtual Whore Hero Wannabe (but a real coward cheonging in GL) aka Omnia is harping over and over again trying desperately to save his image here and trying to be a good guy recently by posting lots of fr lately and helping samsters on the whereabout of certain WL.

I have already told everyone that the issue on you decrediting and degrading fellow samster Cuntking and OKT Tommy have to be brought up here to substantiate my stance that you are a hypocrite and down right despicable samsters! So please Do Not pretend to be an angel here! I have shown the whole SBF community what kind of person you are here but you have not proven that RC and TGL are my clones factually! Talk is cheap, understood Mr hypocrite??!! Therefore, do not evade the issue since you started the warfare on clones, since you accuse me of having clones and do not try to create a cloudy environment to mislead the rest of the samsters! Get back to the issue on proving that RC and TGL are my clones if you think u are capable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
my dear Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern...

u made this nasty malicious unwarranted attack on a 1606 mm's rice bowl based purely on conjecture, speculation, guesswork n hearsay...n u think u can get away wif it so easily...think again n think again carefully...becuz of yr malicious unwarranted attack...it is only right n fair tat yr character sld cum under scrutiny as well...oh n naturally in this thread for obvious reasons...

unfortunately n sadly for u, lamely repeatedly asserting tat i am mentally obsessed, irrational etc. does not cut any ice becuz it is not up to u to decide...it is up to all the other samsters to draw their own conclusions...it is all there in the abv posts...plain, clear n simple to c...

as for yr feeble repetitive smoke n mirrors sideshow of yrs...it is no pt harping on the Cuntking/Tommy/1612(formerly1637) issue...becuz like i hv said before u are only hurting them not me n dragging innocent parties into this present matter tat has nothing to do wif them watsoever...older samsters who hv followed the GL threads fm the early noughties sld be aware r ought to be aware of my position which had n has always remained consistent n i stand by it...the record is all there at Cuntking's Party thread to be scrutinised n examined...all samsters past n present r welcum to draw their own conclusions on my position...however to make an informed balanced opinion one wld hv to go bk to the v start many yrs ago...there is alot of history behind this...wif u i think it is v simple, just look below:

<<<<Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
Exactly!! He either got FOC fuck on OKT Tommy's WLs or a cut on Tommy's WL earnings or he is a minor share holder of L1612. That is why relentlessly promoting and supporting the Lan Jiao fuck shop - L1612!!!>>

good day to u

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 29-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

Royal Chimp appeared to be a tool which used by omnia to attack cuntking & OKT Tommy

Strangely, this hypocrite aka Omnia has made a camaraderie praise on Royal Chimpy, see below bolded sentence in the post by Omnia below. It seemes to me that this Royal chimp was used as a tool by Omnia to attack Cuntking and OKT Tommy but now he knew that Royal chimp is no longer around and hence, he made used of this persona, Royal Chimp to tell all samsters that the latter is my clone! What a joke! Please come up with smarter and more factual evidence lah, Mr Hypocrite (aka Omnia)!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia
hahahaha...1 whole bloody decade has abt passed...n Tommy/his partner(s) n their pal Cuntking still up to their tired old bo liao tricks to try n promote 1612 to earn $$$...

earlier it was the lame coded nickname trick...n now it is abt naming the mms wifout hse nos...note Cuntking's reply to Glstunner wif regards Hong Hong, which abt says it all??!!...since Cuntking appears to suggest that there is now only 1 GL150 Hong Hong it beggars belief that he does not know this mm's hse no...anyways he just has to look up Tommy's hse record bk n then reply to GLstunner...why the need for such charades ah??...n dont get me started on Cuntking's apparent recent spam promo for Tommy/1612 in SBF!!

perhaps this is becoz Tommy/his partner(s) r feeling the heat in GL...thus once again Cuntking apparently has to cum to 1612's 'rescue' to promote it n lure in unsuspecting newbie clientele...

aiyah Cuntking dont be so naive lah...u think seasoned cheongsters n even newbie regular cheongsters dont know what u hv n r still up to??!!...it is clear as daylight what u hv n continue to be up to in SBF...lamely trying to pose as goody two shoes lao jiao cheongster who is trying to be 'helpful' in this forum...when in fact yr apparent underlying agenda is to promote Tommy/1612 to help his/its biz/$$$...

donch be so lame lah Cuntking...want to promote Tommy/1612 just cum out up front n promote him/it can r not...no need to malu one since lots of forumers already know what u r up to by now... u wld think 1 decade of nonsense wld be enuff no??!!...

finally...although this royal monkey appears irritating at times...probably due to intentional persona creation??!!...he definitely deserves my support this time ard...so upz u lah...yr royal chimpyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp
Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp
Or because you are a dog runner of OKT 1612 and hence,...blad....balh...balh...Recently L1612 promoter, Cuntking mentioned Dia Qiao, Linda, Xue Er, Zhun Jun, Hong Hong, etc. without mentioning their home base. This is intentional as he wants you guys to goto L1612 to get OKT TOmmy to book the gals for you! He jolly knows very well that his own shop does not have many gems now compare to other houses!!! Thats why he has to resort to this dirty tactics!! Wakakakakaka!!!

Your neutral observer,
Royal Chimp

Old 29-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Samster

What shall see who got the last laugh!

In regard to your below statement, we shall see who has the last laugh eventually! Mark my word and we shall see how many WL from 1606 absense from work abnormally frequent. Do not act like a noble guy here as you are definitely not one! I know what kind of cheonster you, Mr Hypocrite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Old 29-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: What shall see who got the last laugh!

RTF An Ni.
She is still sore about the baseless allegations.
However, she wants to be magnanimous.
So let's let it go.
Cheers.
Old 29-05-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
RTF An Ni.
So let's let it go.
Cheers.
Must be beri tight after her menses leave huh...hee hee

Good fit bonking bro!...

Try Fuji Apple or ViVi too...both SYTS too...Yummy!
Old 30-05-2012, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
RTF An Ni.
So let's let it go.
Cheers.
Good that she has overcome the nonsense post by that idiot. No point getting upset over such character
Old 30-05-2012, 08:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L16h6 - Vivi

Quote:
Originally Posted by m600 View Post
.. To All cheongster .. OKT..mother fxxker ..book vivi. ... try to do raw..
Quote:
Originally Posted by m600
bro kalv, i did not tell lie and did not make out story! why they took my point away like dat? am juz trying to help...
PM from m600, his mailbox full - PM reply (below) rejected.

Zapped 2 pts?? This could be the MF/his friends .

Will Upz U in future with +7 (2 months time). Take it easy - Be happy - Upz/Zap is SBF. Please clear your mailbox. All the best. Cheers.

P/S -Hope some kind/righteous seniors will help him.
Old 30-05-2012, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: L16h6

waa, still got m600 zapping ah, only got 1 pt to give u.

anyway, the ' time will tell ' has now become 'time had had told' liao.
who rite who wlong the facts are plain for all to c.

let's help her get over it by not toking about it anymore
Old 30-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16h6

Thk bro bonkning!!!! Wu la !!!! Wu ka song tun poh!!!!
Haha!!!! Hor tar la!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1