The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-01-2009, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bkkguru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

will be meeting up with bro city.people. gonna chiong hollywood and gclub. anyone else??
Old 27-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ponkponk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rxz View Post
Day 4--call my ger which i know in singapore and meet up for dinner after tat bring my friends back to patpong for booking of gers and after tat we went to hollywood well my luck finally come and i think this is a gd place to pick up gers as after a while a bikini model came and talk to me asking me to buy her a drink and when giving her tips as i was shy and my booking ger was around so i didnt wan to put the tips on her boobs but she let me touch them and a dancer also come and ask me my name and kiss me damm i was so shy as my ger was beside me i scared she angry but turns out she is ok as she very open mined and i told the dancer i have gf already but she kept hugging me an kissing me when my gf cant see or went toilet in the end i buy her a drink and give her a 500bt tips damm wasted if i didnt bring any ger there den it will be fun and afterwards a grp of ger in front of my table ask my name and she can speak chn but no hanky panky for me as my ger beside me and next nite i going back sin already so didnt get the number from them but i think this is a gd place to pick up gers later in the rm when i talk to my ger she say i can ask the model or dancer to come my hotel since they like me in thailand its ok wan so she told me 3rd time i go bangkok i will be more expericence
reminds me of my biz trip to hollywood(in bbk of course) last year.
got to know a sweet bcup ..girl on the first night i went there but no action as I am staying at biz hotel for that night and she invited me to go again ....and the next day went there at about 10pm met her and she was wearing the those sexy shorts..wooo...i offered to buy her whiskey and she help me get the thai price...hehe...total 1000baht 1 whiskey with full table of mixers and chips...good price...had a great time dancing..w/ her and when time to go.....i ask her stay w/ me and the rest is history..the next morning, i gave her some taxi money and that was my hollywood night..
Old 28-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 22
tigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be touching down BKK tonight and staying till 01/02/2009 evening with another friend. Any bro interested to meet up to chiong together (Carribean, Hollywood or whatever suggestion that is happening), please leave me a PM, preferbably with a Thai no attach as so arrangement can be easier, thus save more time for mission.

Best Regards,
Old 28-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

any bros coming back to SG sometime this week ? need a small favour, i want to buy a beauty cream for my mother, so need any bros to help me buy from the airport DFS counter cos its cheaper..
anybody ?
thanks
Old 28-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark75 View Post
Will be touching down BKK tonight and staying till 01/02/2009 evening with another friend. Any bro interested to meet up to chiong together (Carribean, Hollywood or whatever suggestion that is happening), please leave me a PM, preferbably with a Thai no attach as so arrangement can be easier, thus save more time for mission.

Best Regards,
you've got mail bro tigershark. managed to get bro city.people too. will chiong carribean this saturday night. anymore?? lol. HUAT AH!
Old 29-01-2009, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
city.people deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bros! just come back from chiong SKY...1 word for a first timer - very the powderful,puying yer-yer,suay mak mak! indeed,their kc also very lethal,no wonder many bros warned to be careful..nevertheless,very enjoyable night out there for me,but tomorrow i wake up i see the wallet damage will bring me back down to earth,lol

SKY
Overall Puying Looks and figure: 9/10
Playability(as in entertaining u): 7/10
Service: 8/10
Entertainment(live band and coyote dance): 8/10
Damage: Up to individual(mostly very jia lat,no need to say)

p.s: bro bkkguru,i sms u my thai hp,u got receive anot?
Old 29-01-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nds888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by city.people View Post
yo bros! just come back from chiong SKY...1 word for a first timer - very the powderful,puying yer-yer,suay mak mak! indeed,their kc also very lethal,no wonder many bros warned to be careful..nevertheless,very enjoyable night out there for me,but tomorrow i wake up i see the wallet damage will bring me back down to earth,lol

SKY
Overall Puying Looks and figure: 9/10
Playability(as in entertaining u): 7/10
Service: 8/10
Entertainment(live band and coyote dance): 8/10
Damage: Up to individual(mostly very jia lat,no need to say)

p.s: bro bkkguru,i sms u my thai hp,u got receive anot?

haha so you had any problem finding the place?

i think the kc part isn't limited to just sky, seems like it is all over thailand wherever you venture

so wanna try out neverland and other clubs?
Old 30-01-2009, 10:20 AM
Samster

bro city people. had a super great time last night at sky. quality was alright. great thai music and a crazy mamasan. wtf. haha. anyway. thanks for chia last night. this sat my turn chia back at hollywood. lol.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
MrBBBJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone got hollywood address??

Thank you!! =)
Old 05-02-2009, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

for hollywood just tell the taxi esplande soi 4 or simply esplande hollywood most drivers know how to get there
Old 05-02-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Hollywood disco is in soi 8 and not soi 4.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Hollywood disco is in soi 8 and not soi 4.
...and are you still patronising that cross-over of g club/ktv in same soi? Mamasan still humouring you (gosh, it's been almost 1 year anniversary..)
Old 06-02-2009, 01:41 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
...and are you still patronising that cross-over of g club/ktv in same soi? Mamasan still humouring you (gosh, it's been almost 1 year anniversary..)
Stop going for the time being since my last visit with SnowWolf.
Still remember the Gay Club next door.???

Heard alot of happening in one of the G Club in sukhumvit, where you ask the
mamasan for their party gals. Once, the drinks was serve in the ktv room the gals will strip and gave the customers the bbbj and hj.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:21 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Stop going for the time being since my last visit with SnowWolf.
Still remember the Gay Club next door.???

Heard alot of happening in one of the G Club in sukhumvit, where you ask the
mamasan for their party gals. Once, the drinks was serve in the ktv room the gals will strip and gave the customers the bbbj and hj.
izzit such clubs exist wow....which one and where?

Care to share!
Old 06-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
izzit such clubs exist wow....which one and where?

Care to share!
The club is called "The Bank" and is in sukhumvit soi 40.

Those days it used to have it in ratchada soi 8 and was called Counter 1, 2 & 3.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread