The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 17
am55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to all
Re: Good Nude Massage With Hj, Auto Roaming........for Only

hi bros,

i got feedback from senior bro here abt her changing her damages and her poor service i hav told her she must treat all bros well i will give her a chance to change i will wait 2 days if no positive FR will stop giving out her ctc i am sorry to all bros n to the bros who uppx me i am even more sorry thankx
Old 29-09-2008, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
hoesay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by am55 View Post
......i will give her a chance to change i will wait 2 days if no positive FR will stop giving out her ctc i am sorry to all bros n to the bros who uppx me i am even more sorry thankx
No worries bro am55, this act is being very responsible. upping your points.
Old 30-09-2008, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
ChangCarl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by am55 View Post
hi bro changcarl,

sorry u did not hav a good time i hav check with si wen yes she was late but she say she spend 2 hours with u but also maybe another bro . i hav confirmed her damages 40 1 hr massage or 60 2 hr massage in the nude WITH HJ pls confirm the damages with her wen booking si wen AGAIN SORRY TO BRO CHANGCARL THANKX
Si Wen called me just now. She was (obviously) very upset with my FR. I've checked my post, and I did make a mistake - she charged me 80/2, not 80/1. Even then, it was still 80/2 and not 60/2 as quoted, it was still a difference from your quote.

I was also very puzzled when she told me that I have mentioned that her service was bad. I was surprised, so I logged on to check what has been happening when I returned from entertaining my business associates (clean places, of course - since there were ladies among them!).

So I want to clarify something, in case my post was misinterpreted. Brothers may want to read my post again. I did not write that her service was bad. Just that it was not the kind that will make you remember (when you had better ones, I guess you tend to look for more). I actually gave 7/10 for her boobs, and 8/10 each for her massage and HJ. She was quite eager to please throughout the 2 hours - just that, to me, it was nothing much to shout about.

If her service was bad, my post's tone would have been very different.

She argued that I have should have told her if I was unhappy, and offered to even return the money. I sent this Chinese message to her. 你的确是向我收80元。胖子说你向他确认两个钟是收60元。我给女人的钱我没有收回的习惯。我也向兄弟们澄 清了你的服务态度的确是不错。

I myself am also upset at this episode. To me, I thought I have paid her for her time and even acceded to her request. Learnt some lessons here indeed.
Old 30-09-2008, 08:48 PM
Samster

am55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangCarl View Post
I myself am also upset at this episode. To me, I thought I have paid her for her time and even acceded to her request. Learnt some lessons here indeed.
hi bro changcarl,

i am sorry si wen call u i becos i told her i wont be helping her anymore if she does not stick to the damages n improve her service becos a senior bro pm me saying her massage not much power even though she is quite big size PLEASE ACCEPT MY APO;OGIES SORRY TO BRO CHANGCARL AGAIN. Thankx for the uppx will return favor wen regain power thankx
Old 01-10-2008, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8871 / Power: 19
Noobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, I like good massages. Mind to share the contact,Thanks
Old 01-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Draco565 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am55,
please PM her number to me. Friday looks good for a massage!
Old 02-10-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster

hi bros,
still got many request fir si wen ctc since no bad FR will cont to help her she has promise to change but bros pls read THE FRS carefully if u wan the ctc pls pm me thankx
Old 04-10-2008, 01:01 AM
Samster

hi bros,

i had meet up with si wen n she has promise me to stick to the damages for massage for other services pls check with her any bro wan to QC pls pm me for her ctc thsnkx
Old 23-11-2008, 03:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
vinkar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bro,can pm the contract to me.tks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1