The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trend of spas with absurd fees are growing

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Have tried your viet ml recently. Ok, got height and got strength for massage, and looks-wise is a milf with some tummy fats but not total turn-off. Very fair for sure and i have seen the rest, hahaha. Can nego tips as this joint seems competitive and despo for business. I have been here in the past when it was under another name. Entry charge of $50 is good considering the "room" had a built-in shower. Value for money.
yeah more pros than cons...better than many of the carrot P88 shops!!!
Old 16-05-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

TCM or beauty (curtain joint) pricing are also creeping upwards to $55 or $58, some even $68.

I may defer from most bro here. I still do go to some $88 shops because of the peacefulness in massage and individual shower room. Comparing the upward charging trend of curtain joint, it is just a $20 - $30 difference. I don't take it as paying abit more to enjoy the special but paying abit more for the quietness and privacy.

What I cannot accept is that in most $88 spa, most of the MLs are charging $100 for basic service. This come out to the figure of $188 that TS quoted.
At the pricing, I rather go to curtain joint with ML who provide bbbj which comes up to $150 per visit at minumum.

Meaning now I go to the very very few $88 spa with a very very few ML who still charges $50 for basic + roam. Anyway, the turn of the year, I also cut my visits for massage.
Old 16-05-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Tips is to 100% avoid spa at rich area. But Jalan Rumah Tinggi that Q Shop is at old estate. Their ML knifes also super sharp...Wallet friendly shop at same row M Shop still ok but curtain joint...
PM-ed you that not all Q shop ML are chopper,
Think M shop entry is $68 for a curtain joint
Old 16-05-2024, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Most of the shop at Bukit Timah area cannot go...
I skip this area long long time ago because of the rate and tier the MLs charges as you described.
Old 16-05-2024, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Knn some neighbourhood shop charging $68 for entrance..curtain joint
I notice that as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Ignore such spas!! go to those who give value for money

Those at jurong east can frequent this one, entrance fee $50, pretty Viet ML with nice smooth skin, good height and willingly to please.
JE area curtain joints, all ML not my cup of tea. I keep giving chance, go there walk after hearing this ML pretty, that ML syt... end up waste time going there.

Last time still can go my regular ML (Angel/Debbie) in the famous $88 shop to make it a fruitful trip but now she quit this line. Or I go go another part of JE $88 shop, but now that shop all ML asked for $100 just for basic.

Meaning, I no longer going to JE area to waste my time.

For me, Area G and BMC are the places to go now bah.
Old 16-05-2024, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Yes prices have gone nuts.

I've since stopped spa hopping.

In fact, I only got to:
- Spa with good FJ.
- Spa with good massage and nothing else... Then off to either GL or the Domes.
The whole entrance rate hike and unlocking services and top hps really dampen mood.
When you sum up the cost outlay, might as well go for a proper clean massage or proper FJ.

Truly gone are the days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hest814 View Post
As of late, I have noticed that massage spas here with absurd entrance rates (talking about those with $88 or more per hour) are growing.

Furthermore, they require you to take the mentioned $88 package just to get the bare minimum special.

To top it off, even though minimum special are still quoted at $50, MLs now want you to top up $50 just for auto roam.

Total: $188 just for one hour session or more depending on the special!!

I have gone to 3 different spas (all diff bosses) and all practice the same approach.

Is this now a common trend among all the MLs here?

This is sad indeed. Rather go to JB for massage and save money haha.
Old 17-05-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

U all buay sian ah?

This topic say and say and say so many times liao but situation got improve bo? no right? in fact the situation get worst.. more and more follow same pattern.. so discuss got use meh?

during massage u touch the ml at the waist.. wah seh never siam.. ok hand move just under the neh neh.. wah still never siam... ho seh.. move up and squeeze neh neh.. look at ml.. she smile abit.. wah lan eh mai tu liao hand go under the shirt and attack the neh neh liao... if still never siam jitao take out bra liao...

u all got do this? this one is call test market.. spa boss also same... they test market.. if cheongster guai guai pay and pay then ho seh for them lor... so no need to kao peh the owner.. it is all teh carrot head that allow this thing...

open another 1000 thread to say this also no use one la... save energy go and support those reasonable price spa better...
Old 17-05-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Agree with bro superstiffy.

Dont talk liao. If wanna talk...jitao just report the name, ML and rates for choppers.

And dont sinkie pwn sinkie see ppl post liao say you overpaid i find the same ML get lower price then create clones quarrel all.

These MLs operate on information asymetry, meaning nobody has the full picture of what is actually the market, just name and shame can already, so samsters know who to avoid.

You dont need to share ur gems, just share your landmines is enough to benefit everyone liao
Old 17-05-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

during massage u touch the ml at the waist.. wah seh never siam.. ok hand move just under the neh neh.. wah still never siam... ho seh.. move up and squeeze neh neh.. look at ml.. she smile abit.. wah lan eh mai tu liao hand go under the shirt and attack the neh neh liao... if still never siam jitao take out bra liao...

u all got do this? this one is call test market..
did this several time to 'test market' . end up quote $100 because i roam the ML.

burnt alot of 100s so no more use this method to test market
Old 17-05-2024, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
And dont sinkie pwn sinkie see ppl post liao say you overpaid i find the same ML get lower price then create clones quarrel all.

You dont need to share ur gems, just share your landmines is enough to benefit everyone liao
i always over paid but ok lah.. just that few 10s more. not really care if others say they get cheaper rate. i.e. entrance 68 pay 70, entrance 88 pay 90. 150 fj and 100 bbbj, got samster can pm me say they pay 120 and 80 only. so what is that few 20-30 saving about?

bro syt maybe my landmine. i.e JE Chinese garden area all are ugly landmine to me but I see many bro like go there. so I do my own reserach and exploring lor. many times kana scammed by ps
Old 17-05-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
they will say limpeh got money to pay... u no money then dun come out and play..

but hor... sinkie pattern is kpkb but still pay and pay.. no hope liao la...
Old 17-05-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i always over paid but ok lah.. just that few 10s more. not really care if others say they get cheaper rate. i.e. entrance 68 pay 70, entrance 88 pay 90. 150 fj and 100 bbbj, got samster can pm me say they pay 120 and 80 only. so what is that few 20-30 saving about?

bro syt maybe my landmine. i.e JE Chinese garden area all are ugly landmine to me but I see many bro like go there. so I do my own reserach and exploring lor. many times kana scammed by ps
Jurong area cannot. Closest to SYT I had was in Clementi or BB area previously if west area.
Old 17-05-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 812 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

Almost all are well into the milf zone but after unwrap, the body still good Most can massage well because they lose out on youthful looks so have to make up for it in other ways. There is one ml I visit here, the shop with 2nd floor, she looks to be in the 40s but after pulling up top and pull down bottoms I cannot match the body to the face, they take care very well, skin still moisturised, soft and supple, unblemished. Standard pricing, no ala-carte top up here top up there.

Can try joke with the ml that less 10-20 dollars is to cover your transport fee there and back.
Old 17-05-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Jurong area cannot. Closest to SYT I had was in Clementi or BB area previously if west area.
Same sentiment. BB now dry also. Area C bored liao.
Making me moving more to the central west or just go towards the east nearer office
Old 17-05-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
she looks to be in the 40s but after pulling up top and pull down bottoms I cannot match the body to the face,
thanks but no.. look 40s, i jitao no see so no chance go pull pull
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1