The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tips To Woo Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedgen View Post
Bros out there must have think that i'm a hell of a loser with a capital L on the forehead. Definitely.. But i would like to say this.. "Have you ever woken up every morning.. Feeling so hopeless.. knowing that the love of your life is waking up with a wrong guy in her life.. And at the samw time.. Hoping that she would find happiness.. Even though it's not going to be with you??"
What can i do? Other than people telling me.. "time to move on.. or find another 1 more suitable for you.." These are non constructive ideas or advice.. What i really nid now.. A real and genuine advice..
Bro, ask yourself this qn. Do you want to wake up one day and feel like you got screwed? You got your answer.

I courted gals who are like that before. Life no good one. It will eat into you and eventually you won't be yourself. Get out while u can.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hihiz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
It doesn't pay lor. I also put in a lot time, money and effort. After many many months later, the gal can say not yet time or time not ripe. But, when another guy comes along, within an hour can be time enough to have her laid. Its all full of BS!!! Story also very clear, people like that is a blardy waste of time.

Y the gals more street smart is cos got pple spoil mkt. And, the gals themselves not very clean and angelic. Look at the amount of abortions each year. SG not having more marriages. People are divorcing, still can have persistent abortion numbers.

The rule of the game is how low you willing to go. If you are willing to play dirty, its your game. Which gal don't like a bad ass guy? Better still is that the jerk can screw her till she can't walk properly, always asking for more.

And, everyone know the situation really well also. If a gal can be conned or sweet talked into something, obviously she can't be a very good catch. If the people she hang out with not simple, its another sign. Fact is, most of the gals are not good catches.

Why waste time courting. Come sometime later she can spread her legs for someone else, still suck thumb. The only thing that will stop her from doing that is she depending on you for money. .... For us singapore guys, there is only one way to go. Become richer to bao a different gal each month or year. Guy sleep around is a sign of wealth and power. Gal sleep around will always make her look like a slut.

Thats the reality we know today. Sad, but its really like that.
This is SG girls we're talking about. They are too high up.
For me,
1. i'm on the verge of giving up hope on SG girls
2. i'm alr prepared to stay single

Yet sometimes what we want are simple and nice people. Which are rare nowadays. Am i right?
Old 05-07-2009, 05:01 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't pay lor. I also put in a lot time, money and effort. After many many months later, the gal can say not yet time or time not ripe. But, when another guy comes along, within an hour can be time enough to have her laid. Its all full of BS!!! Story also very clear, people like that is a blardy waste of time.

VERY TRUE, WHEN SHE LIKES YOU SHE LIKES YOU, EVEN 10 YEARS LATER, IT DOESNT MAKE A DIFFERENCE

The rule of the game is how low you willing to go. If you are willing to play dirty, its your game. Which gal don't like a bad ass guy? Better still is that the jerk can screw her till she can't walk properly, always asking for more.

when she meets one bad ass and she loves him, if she cant get him, he is a jerk and so.girls just love face

And, everyone know the situation really well also. If a gal can be conned or sweet talked into something, obviously she can't be a very good catch. If the people she hang out with not simple, its another sign. Fact is, most of the gals are not good catches.

SOUNDS LIKE ONE OF THE LYCHEE MARTINI OR MUTINY HERE HAHAHA
Old 05-07-2009, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihiz View Post
This is SG girls we're talking about. They are too high up.
For me,
1. i'm on the verge of giving up hope on SG girls
2. i'm alr prepared to stay single

Yet sometimes what we want are simple and nice people. Which are rare nowadays. Am i right?
Bro, want to have also cannot. Mostly taken up liao. Many left overs are really left overs. A few of the gals I came across had v bad relationship history and they dun trust guys as much. Sigh....

M'sia girls seems like a good choice. Some friends have m'sian wives. They always look very happy.

If you giving up, I also no surprise. Its v siong to court sg girls. We all know the costs involved. End of it, it can be just a "bye bye" and shutters come down. Go through this process 5 to 10 times a year, you could put ur money elsewhere for better use. Yes, we have to be v pragmatic. Its singapore.... Of course, people always say courting gal is an investment. But, in our lifetime, how many failed investment can we tahan? Its losing both money and time. Money can earn back. Then, how much time can you burn?

Lose one time nvm. I think if we are not more street smart than sg girls, we should just stick to the usual fl or turn to foreign wife. At least, ur "losses" are locked in. I'm totally cynical about sg girls (most of them).
Old 05-07-2009, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
RamBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some great tips in this thread
Old 07-07-2009, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
pua1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

see youtube learn from mystery how to be pickup artist.

YouTube - pua mystery

Also can see the reality tvcall the Pick Up Artist 1 and 2.
Old 23-01-2010, 05:04 AM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

tips tips tips
Old 23-01-2010, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Scavenger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL, why some ppl so pro can go online search for a whole list of flings?? -.-
Old 01-09-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster (B)

Oh yeah.... milf master is back. Keen for exchange with my 40 plus slut ons
Old 01-09-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 16
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

interesting
Old 02-09-2017, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Naturalists deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha return of an old thread
Old 14-09-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Whiteface is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteface is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteface is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This thread is an old thread but sure have lots of useful information.
Old 16-09-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
kYpeso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteface View Post
This thread is an old thread but sure have lots of useful information.
Yes, I'm sure of that too.
Old 23-02-2024, 12:14 AM
Samster (B)

wonder if old tactics still works well after a decade or 2. lol
Old 23-02-2024, 12:43 AM
Samster (B)

old man now no time and energy for more sianing , just pay for sex
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1