The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-02-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
mollx2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Minnie (Lust365)

Look: 9/10 She having light make up also very pretty.
Body: slender and tight body, very nice shape. When she naked can feel the curves when i roam her body.
Shower: teasing and some kissing
Frenching: not much action here, but she is okay with me.
Painting: shaved and very wet, very good reaction when hit the spot.
BJ: like a pro, lick and suck damn good.
FJ: She willing to accommodate different positions. Horny lady, stamina very good. She ride non stop.
GFE: superb like my own date

RTF: 90% yes if can book her before she goes back.
Old 13-02-2024, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 2
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for FoxyThai Apple

As time passes each year CNY is getting more and more dull. So for this year I managed to sneak away and go for a bonk. I was highly recommended to go Apple.

Proceed down to location and was greeted with her wearing her pink lingerie and her giving a squeeze on my dick. Looks wise similar to her photos very bubbly personality. A good start to the session.

Once inside room and both of us stripped and with her telling me to sit down and cool down first before pushing me to the bed and start her catbath with me resisting saying shower first as i was sweaty. What surprised me was her commenting she’s hungry for dicks as it was wuiet the past few days and proceed to do her catbath. (Again tio rape).

With her sensual and fast bbbj, it got my dick coated with her saliva. Thought i needed to rev her engine but a quick touch mentioned otherwise. Quickly don on cap and entered her with her accompanying moan. (She’s a moaner)

Started off with her in cg enjoying herself while holding my hands. Telling me to focus fucking her and not be distracted to take vids. But still managed to take some short clips.

Followed by missionary

With her moaning away and her fucking me and doing all the hardwork soon round 1 gotta end. The rare few occasion where i see FL sweat.

Overall Apple is highly recommended if you’re looking to play a passive role and just want to relax. She is capable of both GFE and PSE experience.
Old 13-02-2024, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

Had an urge today, messaged some OKTs and got to try Cake from Kinkangel69

Looks: 5/10 quite a discount from her pics, very touched up but can still see it's her from her tats and her facial resemblance. Slightly tanned.
Body: 8/10 a bit on the meatier side, bakness level 6 I feel. Small C's quite a handful to grab. What made me stay was her cute round ass.
BBBJ: 7/10 Very meticulously cleaning my dick. Lots of sucking but not much eye contact
FJ: 8/10 Did most of the job. She's quite small sized so her pussy was extra right. I could see my condom slide around due to the tightness. Did only doggy as that's the main plus point of her ass. Damn her round bubble butt and her hairless yummy pussy, it was such a sight to enjoy in prone doggy. Blasted my amo in no time. She was moaning with a pained expression, so sexy!
Old 13-02-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kregbi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for VIVI (Seduction)

Was feeling in the mood, so hit up the OKT. First time trying this stable. OKT was super fast in arranging a time slot for me in the next 30 mins. That's exactly what I needed. Thanks for the quick arrangement.

Looks: 8/10 quite close to pics. Pretty, won't reject
Body: 8/10 Slim and got really nice full back tattoo to look at when doggy
Boobs: Enhanced, but not hard. Nice to fondle
Frenching: I only did light kissing
BJ: Didn't ask for one
FJ: 8/10 Her moans are very seductive and she will grab you super hard all over your body when doing missionary. Was very nice
GFE: 7/10 she speaks very little English so had to use translator but she still can understand simple requests on position changes
Old 13-02-2024, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Sugar Love House

Looks: Long hair with young gal look, sure will not reject type.

Body: petite, slim and slender, curve figure with no fat and a nice perky ass, fair smooth skin

Boobs: natural and fit her body nice to grab with sensitive nipples and suit her body frame

French: aggressive and passionate lips sucking of each other. Hot and crazy

BBBJ: Lots of Swirling and no teeth. Good control and suction. Deepthroat, will lick balls and stare into your soul while giving me the blowjob. Slurping effect. Super amazing.

Painting: During painting, she will open her pussy wide for me to lick and taste. No smell and she enjoy it so much. Shaven and very sensitive. The more you give, the more horny she becomes and keep on moaning

FJ: She likes sex. Responsive and wild on bed. She is able to take a good pounding with awesome stereo. accommodating in changing positions. really enjoy the eye contact, really makes you feel like she wants to be fucked hard and good

GFE: take good care of me and makes sure me feel comfortable all the time, shes a pleaser. High KC too. Non commercial and not a time watcher.

Overall nice session.

Hardworking lady. Please do support her.

Thank bro love house
Old 13-02-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 2
Jornada2001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJornada2001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTF FR for Apple - FoxyThai
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...6#post23041466

Wow 2nd time is better than the 1st!! It was everything from before but twice the intensity!! The best thing about Apple is that she accommodates all your fantasies and is willing to please. She's so easy going, and always smiling. And looks like she genuinely enjoys the time. The session ended with her self pleasuring and cum-ing into my face!! Wow...

Apple is truly one of the best ever.
Old 13-02-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
caution is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t...ighlight=jinny

Jinny of Lust365

Looks - 9/10
90% similar to the picture. Still looks young and beautiful. Fair skin for a thai.

Body - 9/10
slim and boobs ok i like it big, she got D natural.

Shower - 8.5/10
Had fun in the shower as she teased, hugged and kissed me. Total GFE.

Catbath - 8.5/10
Catbath me then proceeded to BBBJ. Quite skillful with her tongue.

BBBJ -9/10
Deep long and with good suction. CIM for first round.

Painting - 8.5/10
Seems to enjoy it. Some moans and trimmed pussy

FJ - 10/10
Did her in various positions. Missionary, cowgirl and doggy. Her cowgirl was ok, I have to do most of the work, she just grinds on top. Very skilful.

GFE - 9/10
Lots of cuddling in bed and frenching. Awesome GFE! She even grinded her pussy on my bare cock after catbath and BBBJ.

Attitude - 9/10
She called for time towards the end before I got my second shot. But still helped me get my second shot instead of chasing me away.

Overall - 9/10
Enjoyable bonk

Thanks bro Lust for the arrangement.
Old 13-02-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Waytcar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Tina @ Lust365:

Looks: 8.5/10 Love her cute smile. She looks good in real life.

Body: 9/10 Very smooth, very nice to touch and rub. Body shape nice also.

Shower: Normal shower with some balls grabbing to tease me

Boobs: 8.5/10 natural B looks good on her

Blowjob: 9/10 great feels good.

FJ: 9/10 Shiok. Love her moans. The way she keep kissing me while I fuck her is pretty turn on.

Massage: 8.5/10 okay for me, quite good.

GFE and attitude: 9/10. I may even give 10 in fact. The 10/10 about her is her attitude. She doesn't rush, sweet and keep smiling at me.

RTF: yes confirm, remember seeing her in other stable last time but didnt get to try heng she is back this time.

Last edited by Waytcar; 15-02-2024 at 01:03 PM.
Old 13-02-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 12
Spider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to all

Vicki - TRL

Looks: 9/10 looks mid 20s, similar to the pics. Long hair with a smiley and sweet looking like any uni girl

Body: 9/10 sexy and tight slim waist as well. Some tattoo, petite body frame with a nice shape ass and Thai tanned skin.

Boobs: 9/10 big and super soft and nicely shaped with super super sensitive nips. grabbing her boobs and sucked her tits vigorously.Like a hungry breastfeeding baby.

Painting: 9/10 Trimmed with good looking pussy. No smell, and I eat them to no tomorrow. I love to see her twitch.

French: 8/10 need warm up a bit. After warm up she made me drool over her licks and tongue fights with slow DFK.

Bbbj: 8/10 began her sensational BBJ,accompanied with the occasional deep throats and licking of my balls. Good suction and slurping effect with no teething.

Fj: 8/10 Started in cowgirl position and my god those tits of hers were great. Grabbed and played with them and gave them a lick before changing to missionary. Great stereo when pumping and she will moan faster and louder as the intensity increases. Changed to doggy and started pumping her for a good 10 mins. Her ass is made for doggy lol. Came in her after 5 mins of doggy.

GFE: 9/10 Good GFE feel from her. Not a time watcher and dont felt like a customer at all.

RTF: already book for next session.

Thanks bro SK.
Old 13-02-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 11
eddie81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeddie81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cartier Terminal21

Decided to go with her because of her pretty face and big tits, contacted bro Kim and secured a morning slot.

Still fully dressed, she keep touching my inner thighs while sitting on bed, just asking some questions to break the ice, hers rubbing me my dick got semi hard already.

Went for quick shower, pressed her back to me, rub my dick on her ass, damn nice.

Went on to paint her and it got so wet. She keep on angling her hips upwards so I kept on painting her while she touches her boobs and played with her nipples. If you're a partner I think you will enjoy her.

Her BBBJ was good (soft and sensual), twirl on the balls and head, sucking with her hands jerking the rod.

Proceed to FJ, just couldn't tahan anymore. Went on all sorts of positions, cowgirl, standing doggie, and missionary. Her pussy was so wet when you pump can hear the piak piak sound.

Her moans are next level stereo, can make you cum fast so prepare your stamina.

I just fuck her senseless for 30 mins. No black face and she always give CFM face, thumbsup for that.

Final ratings:
Look: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10

Will consider to rtf as there's also so many choices now.
Old 13-02-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 7
DemonShades is one of the Best!DemonShades is one of the Best!DemonShades is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleIneed View Post

Bum From Galaxy
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=974106&highlight=

Looks: Quite a looks

Body:Petite, No tummy. Right body proportion for me.

Boobs: Natural B cup.

BBBJ: Hardworking and deep throat a bit. No teeth.

French: Tongue fight. Intense and passionate.

FJ: Does cowgirl pumping action. Willing to go for all positions.

Attitude: Bubbly character, lots of GFE!

RTF: Yes, definitely when vit M replenish!
Nice share bro had a great fun time with her this afternoon
Old 13-02-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
benny22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Fon from TGT

First time trying this stable.
Quick and easy booking with bro Nicky.

Promised a FR for her, a lovely, cute syt with braces. Exactly my type, lmao. Looks wise is exactly the same as per the video in their group. Excellent attitude, no rushing. Can request her to bathe with you. Gfe plenty, no commercial feel.

Speaks little English, needs to use Google Translate sometimes. Tells you that she is a bit green, need you to teach her. 😂

Service wise was pretty solid, bbbj was good, no feel from braces and teeth.😊
FJ is nice as well.

Asked me whether I would like a massage during the time between shots, I went for it. Good amount of strength, technique is alright as well. (If you're bigger sized gentleman, don't expect much strength lol).

Overall, a pretty solid bonk, the gnd looks, gfe and attitude just does it for me.

Heard from her biz is not that good though (probably the cny season) and she will be heading back to Thailand for her exams soon. Bros keen to try, please be quick.
Old 13-02-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
TheZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr: Aimi from Teeruklover

Looks: looks 90 percent like photo only she look more slim and petite in person. She also looks more mature than her photo.

Body: slim like a little girl cute

Boobies: just nice b cup. Perky and soft to the touch.

Foreplay / French: very gfe gao gao French like how your gf French you, intimate and looks like she enjoy it. Then will play with your nut sack and do the hand interlocking and drawing your your body. Then will lick your nips and holding your hands and hug you.

Gfe: I think she comes with over flowing gfe. Those syt girls that is like a little tame kitten and a good little women that is just kind and sweet. Like the syt you want to protect and be her knight in shining armour.

Painting: Either she is too sensitive to be painted or what. Everytime I start she jumps up like sensitive to it.

Bbbj: not really a lot, suction also so so but her gfe makes it up for her.

Fj: she is not tight just a little loose. Very accommodating to changing of position. She seems to enjoy it when I slow down. But when I speed up she like feeling a bit hard on her so I took it at a slight slower rate. Then after that ask her go on top so she can control. I think she likes you to carry her and bang bit I got too tired after a while and told her to lie down and I finish my first shot.

Conclusion: she is a real gem with superb gfe. If you want the gfe exp she is the one for you.
Old 13-02-2024, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyabs View Post
Jay @ SexHouse69
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=973818

OKT: Good and fast response. Easy to book with.

Looks: 9/10. Real SYT with short hair. Minor discount 10% only.
Body: 9/10. A baby milf with fair skin with apple ass.
BBBJ: 9/10. She is young and need guidance. But will try her best.
GFE: 9/10. Loves to kiss, gives cue when she is enjoying. Submissive type and will do anything you ask, so need to be in charge here.
FJ: 9/10. Can do all positions and take a long and hard deep pounding. Best was from behind and has plently of hips and ass to grab on. She enjoys sex alot due to her age.
RTF: Yes, a syt who is very horny!!!
Baby milf? She given birth b4?? Was eyeing her too, but my preference is syt w/o baby damaged.
Old 13-02-2024, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 16
fiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfiddler3343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just noticed that love affair is no longer in this forum,
Were there any issues with them?

I still see that they are in tele though

Last edited by fiddler3343; 13-02-2024 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Edit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1