The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2023, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cum no cum

Maybe you felt an intense orgasm bah. Your FB must be damn good

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 17-07-2023, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9628 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
It's a very high feeling like your first ejaculation at 13 years old. Feel like going to pee yet didn't pee or ejaculate or splurt. Then after like 15 seconds, the feeling is gone. I didn't feel tired, kuku still standing strong and went on for another 2 hours of fun. Usually if I cum, kuku will ko for at 1 hour.
good for you... i normally can remain hard for only 15-20 minutes now... cum or no cum kkj sure flacid de...
Old 17-07-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Maybe you felt an intense orgasm bah. Your FB must be damn good
Yea she is good with her mouth and willing to please. Got my first butt lick from her. The trade off is she's not pretty and on the heavy side.
Old 18-07-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
galgal89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygalgal89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
It's a very high feeling like your first ejaculation at 13 years old. Feel like going to pee yet didn't pee or ejaculate or splurt. Then after like 15 seconds, the feeling is gone. I didn't feel tired, kuku still standing strong and went on for another 2 hours of fun. Usually if I cum, kuku will ko for at 1 hour.
I wish to have this experience sometime soon. Any tips to re-do it?
Old 24-07-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4216 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galgal89 View Post
You may explore prostate massage / dry climax,

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Old 24-07-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
Jagguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJagguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Well it happened to me but the shot after that came out relatively weak for some reason I'm unaware of.
It happened to me as well, felt the climax is really strong but weak shot. Wonder why
Old 30-07-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Experienced a weird sensation today. Met my fb who happened to be free tonight. She enjoys licking arse and deep throating me, usually till I cim. This weird crazy sensation happened when she macham on steroids, switching back and forth between licking ass and sucking balls in fast motion for a good 1 min pushing me to the brink of erupting and screaming. As that familiar feeling approaches, I felt like I cum internally, without ejaculation, like how women would cum. First time with such feeling. Very puzzled. Anyone experienced something similar?
Hi bro
Treasures you fb as she has may be master the skills of creating
“ dry climax “ in you.
One of the most common of multiple climaxes ( that can be continuous and without cum” is prostate climax.
She might have triggered your sensitive spots for having this climax.
Between the anal and balls, this little shaved area is another point that can be aroused and touched until creating this prostate climax.

Enjoy

A retired scout
Old 30-07-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yea she is good with her mouth and willing to please. Got my first butt lick from her. The trade off is she's not pretty and on the heavy side.
Skills, passions and chemistry of the person is much more crucial.
Enjoy

A retired scout
Old 30-07-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3564 / Power: 11
oswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond reputeoswin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galgal89 View Post
is it like edging?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1