The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 14-11-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sittingduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5328

I feel you bros, i book a slot for this lady but ended up with a viet FL. Never gonna support this again. all the fake pics, speechless. lol
Old 15-11-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

i feel there a need to share this one of the super extremely lousy service provider to everyone as a warning.

- wechat id haio615

collected 50 bucks upfront for 1 massage hour
-figure good.

massage in less than 8 minutes ask me turn in front and do hand job. I started to feel a bit uneasy already
after finish the hand job, she went to wash her hands. after 5 minutes or so she still have not come back. I asked her loudly session over?

she said yes. I asked her to return me half the massage session money.
she claimed there no 30 minutes massage unable to refund.
she claimed other massage parlors after hand job there will not be any massage done.
I told her do not talk rubbish with me and she unhappily massage me for another 10 minutes give or take. lastly maybe the only consolation part she kneel down in front of me to clean my dick thoroughly.

That will be my last time visiting that outlet.
hand job fee 50 entrance fee 50.

Old 19-11-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
i feel there a need to share this one of the super extremely lousy service provider to everyone as a warning.

- wechat id haio615

collected 50 bucks upfront for 1 massage hour
-figure good.

massage in less than 8 minutes ask me turn in front and do hand job. I started to feel a bit uneasy already
after finish the hand job, she went to wash her hands. after 5 minutes or so she still have not come back. I asked her loudly session over?

she said yes. I asked her to return me half the massage session money.
she claimed there no 30 minutes massage unable to refund.
she claimed other massage parlors after hand job there will not be any massage done.
I told her do not talk rubbish with me and she unhappily massage me for another 10 minutes give or take. lastly maybe the only consolation part she kneel down in front of me to clean my dick thoroughly.

That will be my last time visiting that outlet.
hand job fee 50 entrance fee 50.

Why dun report the spa to AV? Just send the address & inform authority that there is illegal vice activities going on in this outlet.

Let AV go down and pay them a visit. Teach all these black shops a lesson. So far they keep cheating customers and no one seems to retaliate except say dun go back again.
Old 20-11-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Why dun report the spa to AV? Just send the address & inform authority that there is illegal vice activities going on in this outlet.

Let AV go down and pay them a visit. Teach all these black shops a lesson. So far they keep cheating customers and no one seems to retaliate except say dun go back again.
i dont think i will go to that extend and i doubt the shop owner knows.

anyway it will be my last time supporting it. if anybody hast the intention of trying. dont expect an hr or 30 minutes massage provided.
Old 01-12-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 2
ZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZiYouRen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meekmingle View Post
since sharing is caring, also want to share this https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=4935

totally different from picture despite 'photo verified'

and no other foreplay, just want to get u done with and ask u to go
I tried before also. Really very bad. Doesn't look like the photo at all. Made me wait around for over 10 minutes, then come in and faster rushed things. Even told me I was taking too long. Please avoid.
Old 11-12-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
reports is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreports is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=4914

Gu li
Massage parlor, pay in advance at the counter, landmine, late 30, fake photo, super rush and poor service, in and out 15 mins. wasted $150.

I think will not explore impmm anymore since too much landmine, go Geylang at least WYSIWYG.
Old 14-12-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Croach2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5405

I submitted 2 comments there but they are not shown at all so far since last week.

In short, this WL provides good strong massage, but FJ is rushed, total duration is 45 minutes instead of 1 hour. Also she does not do Cow Girl position.

Even though it is stated that she is from Vietnam, she is still a PRC girl by nature, i.e. she speaks Mandarin with the PRC accent.

All in all, not worth the high price of S$140
Old 18-12-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croach2022 View Post
https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5405

I submitted 2 comments there but they are not shown at all so far since last week.

In short, this WL provides good strong massage, but FJ is rushed, total duration is 45 minutes instead of 1 hour. Also she does not do Cow Girl position.

Even though it is stated that she is from Vietnam, she is still a PRC girl by nature, i.e. she speaks Mandarin with the PRC accent.

All in all, not worth the high price of S$140
You got 45 out of 60 min le with fj and still got what you describe as good strong massage...very good le compare to the rubbish some bros here report.
Old 20-12-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 5
sinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Any bros tried her before ?

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5213

Wondering if she’s legit…..looks quite decent.
Old 21-12-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reports View Post
https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=4914

Gu li
Massage parlor, pay in advance at the counter, landmine, late 30, fake photo, super rush and poor service, in and out 15 mins. wasted $150.

I think will not explore impmm anymore since too much landmine, go Geylang at least WYSIWYG.
Wow advertised as 23 years old , expecting SYT but getting old aunty with rush service.
Old 22-12-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 21
benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Wow advertised as 23 years old , expecting SYT but getting old aunty with rush service.

I believe a lot of them kena raided and most of the girls got sent back. With this type of service and subpair standards. You have to say they close them down is better
Old 22-12-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 21
benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5400

The other day went to find this girl, came in with a short lady with A cup. In the end, just do and left due to the freaking fact that their girls are not around. Confirm will be aware not to paid first until I see the girl in person first
Old 23-12-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 17
rvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud ofrvd_always_rulz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
too many land mines nowadays...
Old 29-12-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2000 / Power: 21
MaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Any brothers tried this Qian Qian below? Can share if she is a landmine?

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5213
Old 03-01-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 14
Poworb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoworb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Impmm qiqi another land mine and the website doesn't allow for negative comments? Girl number 5399 only for meat lovers, and I mean MEAT lovers only. Looks about 160-165cm and 70-80kg...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1