The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 08-07-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Is Queen Elly Tran Ha? any bros who visited her can comment? Did some CSI
Old 08-07-2020, 02:03 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2384 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Is Queen Elly Tran Ha? any bros who visited her can comment? Did some CSI
Googled the marrried MILF you were referring to.

So u think she appeared on a variety show in Vietnam on May 20 then flew to SG to fuck strangers by pretending to be a 24 yr old?

https://www.facebook.com/ellytran.ba...14911105256793
Old 08-07-2020, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KayPohMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
I msg vpremium okt but he say they cannot take me. I am not sure why?!?
How do I remedy this? I don’t really have records in dome3 but I do have FRs for dome1.. however dome1 is a ghost town now

You can try other stable from dome 3 and they can verify from there.
Old 08-07-2020, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Janwalter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m referring to the JenniferUK FL.

I may not be any reputable chiongster here but I can testify here 101% she’s real, real and certainly real. I will try to clear up the doubts here in the air since there’s so much suspicion and speculation here which I totally understood.

I knew something was kinda wrong and so I took risk and went ahead with my gut feeling. She may be responding slow due to her personal life that she has to juggle with. Met her last night at a private apartment and the doubts in me was cleared the moment she opened up her door.

I mean wow what’s happening? Why so much drama going on and I had to say she’s really pretty and she is exactly 101% as what she had described. Before we went on with the session, I took a couple minutes to clarify with her for myself and you bros out there. So here’s the real story down here:

She was asked to join by an agent but she refused and wish to work independently and she has no agent. You guys should know what’s going on with those fake FRs happening in skokka, it’s all fake where they are trying to sabotage her by giving her the fake reviews.

Bbbj: One of the best I ever had. She’s working very hard to please.
Body: As what she had described, slightly plus size but not considered fat it’s just curvy at the right side. 101% solid real big boobies.
Fj: I was kinda tired so I did not do much but still a great thumbs up. She will accommodate with whatever she can.
Attitude: Now guys, this is the best part of all working ladies. Poor attitude instantly spoil all the atmosphere but I can assure she’s one of the woman who has those polite and great attitude around in this trade. (You can’t find this easily you know what I mean)

Still in doubts? Like I said, I’m nobody so believe me If you want and go for it otherwise save your money.
Old 08-07-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janwalter View Post

I may not be any reputable chiongster here but I can testify here 101% she’s real, real and certainly real. I will try to clear up the doubts here in the air since there’s so much suspicion and speculation here which I totally understood.

I knew something was kinda wrong and so I took risk and went ahead with my gut feeling. She may be responding slow due to her personal life that she has to juggle with. Met her last night at a private apartment and the doubts in me was cleared the moment she opened up her door.

I mean wow what’s happening? Why so much drama going on and I had to say she’s really pretty and she is exactly 101% as what she had described. Before we went on with the session, I took a couple minutes to clarify with her for myself and you bros out there. So here’s the real story down here:

She was asked to join by an agent but she refused and wish to work independently and she has no agent. You guys should know what’s going on with those fake FRs happening in skokka, it’s all fake where they are trying to sabotage her by giving her the fake reviews.

Body: As what she had described, slightly plus size but not considered fat it’s just curvy at the right side. 101% solid real big boobies.
Fj: I was kinda tired so I did not do much but still a great thumbs up. She will accommodate with whatever she can.
Attitude: Now guys, this is the best part of all working ladies. Poor attitude instantly spoil all the atmosphere but I can assure she’s one of the woman who has those polite and great attitude around in this trade. (You can’t find this easily you know what I mean)

Still in doubts? Like I said, I’m nobody so believe me If you want and go for it otherwise save your money.
I believe you caused I went there last night too
Old 08-07-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Googled the marrried MILF you were referring to.

So u think she appeared on a variety show in Vietnam on May 20 then flew to SG to fuck strangers by pretending to be a 24 yr old?

https://www.facebook.com/ellytran.ba...14911105256793
yea bro i kinda figured its not her. But any bros tried her before and can comment on her figure ie enhanced boobs, fit body? and likeness to the Elly Tran Ha girl?
Old 08-07-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yea bro i kinda figured its not her. But any bros tried her before and can comment on her figure ie enhanced boobs, fit body? and likeness to the Elly Tran Ha girl?
Lol bro just want to point out your nick and the fact that you post exactly at 10:00 on the dot
Old 08-07-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Broadsword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janwalter View Post

She had a busy night...I was there too. Look like Kylie Jenner.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadsword View Post
She had a busy night...I was there too. Look like Kylie Jenner.
Reading her thread I suspect that she has time management issue and could not manage the booking well. It proves that she is independent FL but this problem really makes a lot of bros, including me, think twice about booking her
Old 08-07-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Janwalter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Reading her thread I suspect that she has time management issue and could not manage the booking well. It proves that she is independent FL but this problem really makes a lot of bros, including me, think twice about booking her
She indeed had some personal issues with that. As this is getting personal, I shall not post it openly here. All I could say is to give her another chance, be patience with the booking again and you will know what I mean. Cheers.
Old 08-07-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2384 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sent this to bro VPremium and he was quite surprised, said Queen must follow Elly Tran on Instagram

Old 08-07-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Sent this to bro VPremium and he was quite surprised, said Queen must follow Elly Tran on Instagram

You are making my small head take over big head
Old 08-07-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
irbaboons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contributing on a short FR on Rio. Visited her last week.

Overall pretty slutty looks. Bbbj could have been longer but she had no issues with finishing off with bbbj / hj after fj as I couldn't cum. Fj was willing to accommodate to several position.
Old 09-07-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Hi bros, for those who visited vpremium girls, there’s one girl with Long black hair and a tattoo on her right calf, anyone knows who is that?

Anw on the side note, tried queen and she’s a hot little number, with tight abs and the willingness to please. Highly recommended.
Old 09-07-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 20
hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi bros, for those who visited vpremium girls, there’s one girl with Long black hair and a tattoo on her right calf, anyone knows who is that?

Anw on the side note, tried queen and she’s a hot little number, with tight abs and the willingness to please. Highly recommended.
When did you get to try her bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1