The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm_Sucker View Post
What is happening? so far, PRC is still the best despite some attitude problems. Thai girls either too big size or makeup TOO THICK
Yeah the Thai quality not great, maybe a matter of price point. PRC is a big country so variety is more, plus get some yummy fresh ones.

With the recent closures I wonder how many cat 150 prc houses are left?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 05-07-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 10
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Perhaps...

Let's see how things pan out in the next few weeks...

Upz you for your commonsense logic buddy

PS. I get the feeling that not all GL houses are going to reopen(if at all) at the same time for obvious reasons. This may also contribute to further misunderstandings.
Yeah some houses may be out of business even before GL reopens. OKTs are not sure or tight lipped on the day of reopening. I heard that AV officers went to some houses to tell OKTs to tape off some seats for safe distancing and prepare sanitiser, disposable bed sheets, temperature taking, etc. Brothers would have to scan Safe Entry code and/or register names, NRICs and phone no on a form when they enter the house. Our privacy would be gone.

Last edited by Edward1; 05-07-2020 at 05:02 PM.
Old 05-07-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
grafitti1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward1 View Post
Yeah some houses may be out of business even before GL reopens. OKTs are not sure or tight lipped on the day of reopening. I heard that AV officers went to some houses to tell OKTs to tape off some seats for safe distancing and prepare sanitiser, disposable bed sheets, etc. Brothers would have to scan Safe Entry code and/or register names, NRICs and phone no on a form when they enter the house. Our privacy would be gone.
This is the new normal sadly but do also spare a thought for the WLs. While I do prefer to not check in like before, I just decided to look at SE in another way that if a case visited a house, at least only that house needs to be quarantined rather than blanket banning the entirety of GL.

Without these measures, no way is the government, let alone AV, going to let them reopen and the WLs then have to endure even longer periods of zero income.
Old 05-07-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 13
bentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to allbentcock is a name known to all
Recce GL today. All houses closed. Met few OKTs, ask them when reopen, they all say dont know when. Saw 1 WL playing with phone at JM house. Saw 1 PRC return to L16 house. So should still have WL.

Saw some houses have poster at entrance. Procedure? Step 1 say take temperature. Step 2 SCAN SAFE ENTRY. my heart drop... never read on

Bros, if my sharing is useful, pls up my points.
Old 05-07-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
WaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Actually I puzzled why there will be a switch from prc to viet, is it because easier to get viet girls in?
Yes...... there is a shortage of PRCs willing to come to work in SG.... but there is a glut of VN babes wanting to come here. Since it is easier to source for WLs from VN..... many OKTs are making the switch.

I meet a couple of OKTs in Lor18 & L20...... their houses is now with VN girls. They have redesigned their brothel and passed AV & MoH inspections. Just waiting for final approval of their WLs documentation. They are set and ready just awaiting the opening date green light from AV. I had a preview of their WLs from the OKT iphone..... not bad leh.... have some goodlookers and majority big boobies.
I told him to notify me when opening day..... I want 1st blood on the few WLs I set eyes on..... saves me the trouble of travelling to JB for my VN fix.
Old 05-07-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSnake View Post
Yes...... there is a shortage of PRCs willing to come to work in SG.... but there is a glut of VN babes wanting to come here. Since it is easier to source for WLs from VN..... many OKTs are making the switch.

I meet a couple of OKTs in Lor18 & L20...... their houses is now with VN girls. They have redesigned their brothel and passed AV & MoH inspections. Just waiting for final approval of their WLs documentation. They are set and ready just awaiting the opening date green light from AV. I had a preview of their WLs from the OKT iphone..... not bad leh.... have some goodlookers and majority big boobies.
I told him to notify me when opening day..... I want 1st blood on the few WLs I set eyes on..... saves me the trouble of travelling to JB for my VN fix.
I c, thanks Bro for sharing the insights
Old 05-07-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
If HC/Spas/Massage Parlours are allowed to be reopen then I don't see why GL cannot be allowed to reopen.

The authorities jolly well know what goes in those joints(even some of the 'clean' ones). So since the authorities have allowed these joints to reopen, reopening of GL should not be far off.

If not the authorities should just come out now and make it clear once and for all that GL will not be allowed to reopen for the foreseeable future. This would at least end the horrible uncertainty for the mms who have stayed on in Singapore in the hope of a GL reopening in the near future. Also the OKTs can make an informed decision as to whether they want to pack up and leave GL as well.

This terrible uncertainty needs to be resolved asap.
Unfortunately , HC are categorized as health related services unlike Geylang. Whatever they do will be scrutinized by both side and no decision will be made till the GE is over.
Old 05-07-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Unfortunately , HC are categorized as health related services unlike Geylang. Whatever they do will be scrutinized by both side and no decision will be made till the GE is over.
Actually I thinking will it back to ccb period?
Old 05-07-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentcock View Post
Recce GL today. All houses closed. Met few OKTs, ask them when reopen, they all say dont know when. Saw 1 WL playing with phone at JM house. Saw 1 PRC return to L16 house. So should still have WL.

Saw some houses have poster at entrance. Procedure? Step 1 say take temperature. Step 2 SCAN SAFE ENTRY. my heart drop... never read on

Bros, if my sharing is useful, pls up my points.
1. Have phone ?
2. Take photo of said poster
3. Post here
4. Increase credibility and points
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; 05-07-2020 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Accuracy
Old 05-07-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 10
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
1. Have phone ?
2. Take photo of said poster
3. Post here
4. Increase credibility and points
There is a notice at the entrance of some shops:

Wear your mask
Scan QR code to check in
Temperate check
Social Distancing 1M

If winter comes, can spring be far behind?

Last edited by Edward1; 05-07-2020 at 10:25 PM.
Old 05-07-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

health declaration on book in out book too

just wondering how to fuck the girl SD one meter away huh
Old 05-07-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

so can see gals in the tank or not?
Old 05-07-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
health declaration on book in out book too

just wondering how to fuck the girl SD one meter away huh
Our garmen not so crazy.....no point making rule which it cannot enforce. What happens behind closed kids cannot be policed. Let’s just wait and see what happens when our playground opens.....hopefully sooner than later...
Old 05-07-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
secara is one of the Best!secara is one of the Best!secara is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSnake View Post

I heard from my friends who knows the GL OKTs...... he says the new VN houses will be Cat80 / 30 mins. The current Cat50 VN houses may also upgrade their pricing to Cat80 too. It is true?
Old 05-07-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by secara View Post
I heard from my friends who knows the GL OKTs...... he says the new VN houses will be Cat80 / 30 mins. The current Cat50 VN houses may also upgrade their pricing to Cat80 too. It is true?
cat80/30min can find prc houses, at least service will be much better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1