The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-06-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Good morning bros. Just wanna share this clip with you all...

This lady from Cebu has a body to die for. Have followed her Instagram for a while but her YouTube offers a lot of eye candy too
11:48, 0.25x

the only kick
Old 11-06-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

how about aimee, any visited her
Old 11-06-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast4Lust View Post
Not an FR/MR and pls correct me if I'm wrong.

During this dry period just pre-empting.

Wanted to book dolly as her pictures r videos r powderful.

Msg her for a time and she said okay, then I pre-empted her that I have had my fair share of fake pictures and swap attempt. So I will reject if the disparity is too high.

Next thing I know within a few minutes she say she accepted another customer.

Dunno if this means she admitting she fake the Picts and all or not, but ya seems dubious to me.

All bros pls rememeber do not pay for what you do not expect especially for hard times like these
Not fake as SLG usually quite reliable ; 80% resemblance, from KTV. Think you started on wrong footing ; can reject on the spot rather than pre empt cause she might find you “demanding customer “ and rather skip .
Old 11-06-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli74 View Post
Not fake as SLG usually quite reliable ; 80% resemblance, from KTV. Think you started on wrong footing ; can reject on the spot rather than pre empt cause she might find you “demanding customer “ and rather skip .
Sounds spot on. They are just trying to make a living. Instead of taking one troublesome customer and create trouble for themselves. In this period of time to be careful still, think they rather not.
Old 11-06-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
how about aimee, any visited her
Is she still around?
Old 11-06-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Any kind bros here got Angel and Xiaohan for JG contact to share? Lost Angel's contact and saw quite a few bros talk about XH in another thread but thread was shut down.

Not sure if same xiaohan we are talking about but dont think she coming back anymore ever.

Ive a soft spot for her . The kind of little spicy service. At first i still thought she attitude problem but turn out shes quite sweet and ended up rtm few times until last week of her rtc.
Old 12-06-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
Not sure if same xiaohan we are talking about but dont think she coming back anymore ever.

Ive a soft spot for her . The kind of little spicy service. At first i still thought she attitude problem but turn out shes quite sweet and ended up rtm few times until last week of her rtc.
should be only 1 XH, well said, ups u
Old 12-06-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
should be only 1 XH, well said, ups u
You visited her too? And i thought she was low profile cause no one discussed about her.

Her massage skill really good. Most others after massage i emd up more pain. Only her really felt released.
Old 13-06-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Laojiaos,

Please help. I don’t want to be big carrot.
What are the general pricing for:

1hr/1cbj+1hj

1.5hr/1cbj+1hj

1.5hr/2cbj

Thanks for the guidelines.
Old 13-06-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Laojiaos,

Please help. I don’t want to be big carrot.
What are the general pricing for:

1hr/1cbj+1hj

1.5hr/1cbj+1hj

1.5hr/2cbj

Thanks for the guidelines.
i think usually market rate for PRC HJ is $110-120(depending on girl) 1-2 shot for 1hr. FJ standard rate u can find 150 1 shot.

some charges 120-130 for BJ and HJ , some charges 150. it all depends
Old 13-06-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 13
Kinglopi is one of the Best!Kinglopi is one of the Best!Kinglopi is one of the Best!

Guys avoid sglonelyguys massage lady call Wendy book for 1 hour massage in the end only do 15mins... She has been taking multiple booking and stack the time ask me to leave when her next customer already was inside the room.. I think the fr fo her is fake
Old 13-06-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
i think usually market rate for PRC HJ is $110-120(depending on girl) 1-2 shot for 1hr. FJ standard rate u can find 150 1 shot.

some charges 120-130 for BJ and HJ , some charges 150. it all depends
Thanks for sharing aaazzz.

Offers were 150 and 180 respectively.
Just want to make sure don’t become carrot.
Old 13-06-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglopi View Post
Guys avoid sglonelyguys massage lady call Wendy book for 1 hour massage in the end only do 15mins... She has been taking multiple booking and stack the time ask me to leave when her next customer already was inside the room.. I think the fr fo her is fake
Sorry to hear that.
She did have bad reviews here.
Did you pay full?

She wasn’t staying alone, right?
Old 13-06-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglopi View Post
Yeah i think she's a landmine, have other people complain about her before. but 15mins is too fast....
Old 13-06-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, skip this..100 % landmine, review is fake.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1