The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-06-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
weiguangzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bro please pm me when she back. She my fav
Old 06-06-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LHamilton View Post
Those who pm’ed me regarding SaSa. I’m sure her regulars will know. Most likely she’ll be independent when she return.

2017 was one of the best year. Lucy from her old mp was a gem too. Not forgetting those from 201.
I remember once I got Lucy once after being "switched and baited" by Sasa. Turned out to be happy outcome though.
Old 06-06-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 15
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
But why would there be name and shame if there's no breach of social distancing regulations in Phase 2?

It'll be back to the February-March period again.
Actually, no need to name and shame nor the tracing device.
It is just back to Feb/Mar period.

If Kanna anything and manual contact tracing kick in, you are screwed.

Tell them you go ML, family break down.
Lie that you didn’t go ML, may kanna charged and sued like the AT couple if they find out that you lied.

As long as we need to reveal our whereabouts in any form, got to be careful with this ECA
Old 06-06-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Hi Bros, I visited a ML earlier this year with the contact no. 9***6286 that was located in CBD area that had really good bbbj skills. I can't find any references by googling the contact number now and I've forgotten her name. I think she was listed under SLG...

Wondering if any bros could help with this. Just wanted to keep her in the watch list in case she comes back in the future so that I can revisit her.
Old 06-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

same here. I used to go alot too
Old 06-06-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
LHamilton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I remember once I got Lucy once after being "switched and baited" by Sasa. Turned out to be happy outcome though.
I wouldn’t say switch and baited because she’s overbooked Everyday. Sometimes she’ll double book by accident but lucky you! Imo they were the best out of the joint. Not forgetting Amy too although her voice may turn off for some.
Old 06-06-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Phase 2, can go visiting already, and I do not think there is naming and shaming if one gets caught hanky panky.

This is as per gov.sg for Phase 2

Social interactions and family visits
Masks will remain compulsory whenever outside one’s home. Small-group gatherings of up to 5 persons will be allowed. Within one’s home, households may receive up to 5 visitors per day.

As seniors are especially vulnerable, they should exercise caution and stay at home as much as possible. To support them and their caregivers, more senior services and programmes, such as senior care centres, will resume with appropriate safe management measures in place.
Sure or not?
Old 06-06-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Hi Bros, I visited a ML earlier this year with the contact no. 9***6286 that was located in CBD area that had really good bbbj skills. I can't find any references by googling the contact number now and I've forgotten her name. I think she was listed under SLG...

Wondering if any bros could help with this. Just wanted to keep her in the watch list in case she comes back in the future so that I can revisit her.
xin er 10 char.
Old 06-06-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
CB until sian liao... stuck at home, should go try Tina soon, any bros tried before?
https://sglonelyguys.live/tina-massage/
Woah so daring, halfway during this pandemic come here provide service

Seems hot though, will try. Ill wait till phase 2 or 3, see how it goes
Old 07-06-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alson15 View Post
Woah so daring, halfway during this pandemic come here provide service Seems hot though, will try. Ill wait till phase 2 or 3, see how it goes
Interestingly, I've had an epiphany of sorts after chatting with a neighbour. Apparently he was renting his apartment in Jln Besar to 2 ladies from PRC who work here in a lounge (fully legit work permitted - he checked thoroughly as they are long term tenants and he also kiasi type).

Well long story short obviously lounge business closed and they ask him for some rent reduction. But they also tell him times are so bad a few of their colleagues have become MLs!
So may not be new arrival - just re-purposed

Anyway I cannot wait for service to resume. But not taking any short cuts....regardless of risk.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
That makes it even more enticing rare opportunity
Old 07-06-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

on the bright side, our wallets and bank acc starts to nurse back its health since the frequency of patronizing ML drop sharply.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
on the bright side, our wallets and bank acc starts to nurse back its health since the frequency of patronizing ML drop sharply.
Yup actually realised that extra cash could be put to other hobbies
Old 07-06-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Interestingly, I've had an epiphany of sorts after chatting with a neighbour. Apparently he was renting his apartment in Jln Besar to 2 ladies from PRC who work here in a lounge (fully legit work permitted - he checked thoroughly as they are long term tenants and he also kiasi type).

Well long story short obviously lounge business closed and they ask him for some rent reduction. But they also tell him times are so bad a few of their colleagues have become MLs!

Anyway I cannot wait for service to resume. But not taking any short cuts....regardless of risk.
Make sense. Many new FLs had been using profile pics more commonly seen at KTV joints.

If this new Tina is one of those "angpai" from the joints, I am sure her business will boom.
Old 07-06-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yup actually realised that extra cash could be put to other hobbies
I bought a new watch, 2 bottles of whiskey and got a cigar sampler. Good times!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1