The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-08-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

This chick looks like an older version of Bai Yang, lovely smile.

https://sglonelyguy.org/daisy-massage/
Old 23-08-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
Ah Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just tried these 2 over the week. both are relatively younger than most of the others, and considered hard to get appointments. Needed a few tries to get suitable timings.

https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-yu-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/rainbow-massage/

Zi Yu had been on the radar for long time. Many kept saying must try once. Yes. Need to try once, and she is not my vegetable. Young, nubile, fresh, a little kiddish/childish.

Rainbow just returned after a short break according to her. She told her previous stint is a little disappointing. She came back for revenge. Lol ....Provided most that are on the menu. Fast n furious too.

Heard from both they are from different factions of the so-called JS gang that was highly rated in this thread. So services provided are of high standard. Especially their tongue skills. Really had a good time with their mouth and tongues. Frenching included (but they don't really enjoy it, which we cut short on this).

ZY enjoyed being serviced and painted, while Rainbow preferred to do the servicing (allowed a little servicing by me) and both get really wet down there easily. No fingering allowed, only gentle touching on the outside.

Never tried 69 due to their petite frames, and differences in the length of our bodies. Hard to accommodate each other. Prefers Rainbow's clitoris to ZY. Rainbow's pinkish and like a clammed up oyster. ZY's darker than Rainbow and have sagging lips.

Services wise - both are definitely tip-top, knows how to tease and hit my G-spots. Willing to share with me their G-spots and made the sessions enjoyable for both parties. Licking, painting, kissing, petting, BBBJ, and ended with fake love making, with CIM as the grand finale. Both take every single drop before excusing themselves to spit out and rinsed their mouths. Then gesturing me to the shower to clean each other.
Old 23-08-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Recommendation gotten thanks

Last edited by Achieve; 23-08-2019 at 09:57 PM.
Old 23-08-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 22
devil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I kind of believe in 随缘....If you really develop to a degree of familiarity, you got to realize that they will never take you as a normal friend. Reason? Simple normal friends don't sexually caress or fuck each other.

My two cents.
I also kind of believe in 随缘, simple normal friends don't sexually caress or fuck each other. only FBs ($$$ not involved) and friends with benefits ($$$ involved) does that. Wife and girlfriend not included.

红颜知己 are terms we used to bluff ourselves, when we got involved with these women / girls. Just chit-chat, getting to know more about each other, pouring our hearts out, gossiping about customers.

When in fact - end of day - what we really wanted is to have a good fuck with them, or have some great overnight sessions with them. Having sex is always the end game. The ultimate prize or grand finale.

KC games are the most tiring and mind boggling. Not to mention the strain on the wallet. Especially for the egoistic ones. They have their white knights willing to spend few Ks at one go. And they will just tell you straight in the face. Expecting you to do the same, which I will back off in such situations. I rather go find another new one, than to compete with invisible white knights.
浪花在潮起潮落后,选择了大海,
因为它相信:大海无声,自是一种深邃……
Old 23-08-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for good FR on pussies. Now must feast on rainbow abalone that is as good as ZY. Are these the best abalones available ? Again, different tastes, prefer them light colored n less flaps.. ha ha
Old 23-08-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Agreed. It's happened to a lot of us. When the ML starts to develop feelings for you, it becomes obvious.

MLs are human too.
Wah Lau....all the casanovas sia....
For me, as long my line doesn't contain 预约....means no further replies.
Or biz bad, they will send me 亲亲/哥哥,你在干吗呢?
Once again, if reply doesn't contain 约, means no further replies from them.
Old 23-08-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
red fanatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Between Danae and rainbow who is more pretty?
Old 23-08-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Peng View Post
just tried these 2 over the week. both are relatively younger than most of the others, and considered hard to get appointments. Needed a few tries to get suitable timings.

Zi Yu had been on the radar for long time. Many kept saying must try once. Yes. Need to try once, and she is not my vegetable. Young, nubile, fresh, a little kiddish/childish.

Rainbow just returned after a short break according to her. She told her previous stint is a little disappointing. She came back for revenge. Lol ....Provided most that are on the menu. Fast n furious too.

Heard from both they are from different factions of the so-called JS gang that was highly rated in this thread. So services provided are of high standard. Especially their tongue skills. Really had a good time with their mouth and tongues. Frenching included (but they don't really enjoy it, which we cut short on this).

ZY enjoyed being serviced and painted, while Rainbow preferred to do the servicing (allowed a little servicing by me) and both get really wet down there easily. No fingering allowed, only gentle touching on the outside.

Never tried 69 due to their petite frames, and differences in the length of our bodies. Hard to accommodate each other. Prefers Rainbow's clitoris to ZY. Rainbow's pinkish and like a clammed up oyster. ZY's darker than Rainbow and have sagging lips.

Services wise - both are definitely tip-top, knows how to tease and hit my G-spots. Willing to share with me their G-spots and made the sessions enjoyable for both parties. Licking, painting, kissing, petting, BBBJ, and ended with fake love making, with CIM as the grand finale. Both take every single drop before excusing themselves to spit out and rinsed their mouths. Then gesturing me to the shower to clean each other.
Frenching for both . Achievement unlocked. Hahaha
Old 23-08-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I kind of believe in 随缘, if this ML makes me feel comfortable when I visit then I will just visit more times. Comfort whether is companionship or skills. Naturally you understand about someone more when you interact more, which could give a feel good feeling.

So naturally each of us will have certain banes, and commercial GFE will send goosebumps chills all over the wrong way.

Understanding the context of "friend" with a ML is important. If you really develop to a degree of familiarity, you got to realize that they will never take you as a normal friend. Reason? Simple normal friends don't sexually caress or fuck each other.

My two cents.
It’s quite difficult also coz you pay them after each session also funny

You don’t pay also cannot. Then u also cannot ask the price. After all she is using up her time for work for you. We got to compensate them also. Any market rate you all will pay after you upped them?
Old 23-08-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

MR for Xiaorou

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-rou-massage/

Visited her yesterday. Petite small girl and great to carry about.
Look exactly as the pics and I think she is the cleanest ML I ever came across. Everything in her house is in order and clean , better than our SAF bunk. Very cosy place and comfortable

For her service, very professional, she will ask you what you like and very systematically arouse you. Once turned on, she turn wild and she really can make you hard with something special( can’t reveal) but she will do it good

She was a yoga instructor and you can imagine what she can do lah.
One of the few underdogs which I like
Old 23-08-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Rbaggio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Help needed.

Too many ML. And don't know who to book.

Can any bro recommend ml who is pretty and good figure to book for.

Thanks in advance
Old 23-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbaggio View Post
Help needed.

Thanks in advance
You have a lot of experience in this area given that you upped so many APs already.

Surely, you don't need help right?
Old 23-08-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbaggio View Post
Help needed.

Thanks in advance
This is the question we keep asking ourselves
Old 23-08-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Peng View Post

Wow u got so many things on your first visit? That’s good.
ZY never offered to let me paint and I didn’t ask, but the way she position I reckon she wasn’t keen for that, maybe I also not her vegetable.
She’s cute and good but also I think she also not my vegetable, not sure why just the chemistry not there I guess.
Old 23-08-2019, 01:48 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Wah Lau....all the casanovas sia....
For me, as long my line doesn't contain 预约....means no further replies.
Or biz bad, they will send me 亲亲/哥哥,你在干吗呢?
Once again, if reply doesn't contain 约, means no further replies from them.
All assumed Casanova nia lah...

It's all about $$$$$

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1