The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2007, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 23
Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Progress to the 5th round of the FA Cup was achieved with an impressive 3-1 victory over Southend United at the Lane on Saturday.

In front of a crowd of 33,406, Robbie Keane opened the scoring in a first half that should really have yielded more goals, while Jermaine Jenas marked his restoration to the side after injury with a goal that was the very least his performance deserved.

Freddy Eastwood did halve the deficit for a short time, before a goal from Mido settled the outcome of this encounter once and for all.

Jenas nearly unlocked Southend's defensive gate on 11 minutes when his surge forward took him clear before his measured pass inside the area into the path of Keane was the subject of a last ditch interception.

Later in the same minute the lead was secured when Zokora went on the charge from his own half and did manage to pick out Keane, who drilled in on goal and the ball took a significant deflection off of Steven Hammell and Darryl Flahavan was left stranded in the Southend goal.

Aaron Lennon then brilliantly played in Hossam Ghaly, who proceeded to leave his marker staring at turf, before squaring for Keane who did not really do justice to the quality of the move with his attempt on goal.

Lennon was providing a regular stream of threatening crosses from the left flank, while Jenas was looking his old self in midfield, covering the ground, linking play, supporting attacking sorties and doing his share defensively. His energy in midfield probably has been missed over the last six weeks or so.

He brilliantly bought Keane into play at the half hour mark from one of his sprints forward, with the striker hitting the feet of the goalkeeper with his low drilled shot from a tight angle. His next opening was the result of a speedy counter-attack that began with debut boy Ricardo Rocha dispossessing Jamal Campbell-Ryce, then Zokora bring the ball quickly out. It was next out right to Stalteri, who crossed low and Keane cut across his marker to direct towards goal and it took a superb save from Flahavan to tip over the crossbar.

The boys were two goals to the good on 48 minutes when Lennon seized the ball off of Lewis Hunt and embarked on a mazy run which led to him dispatching a teasing cross over over the six yard box and Jenas was in place to guide the ball in and make it a happy return to the side.

Radek Cerny - in for the rested Paul Robinson - was soon forced into a smart save to deny Kevin Maher a goal on his second return to the Lane, before Flahavan did likewise at the other end to stop Jenas bagging a another. Mido came close to adding his name to scorers with a header from a measured Jenas throughball, while Keane could have increased his tally after good work from Lennon and Zokora.

Southend's travelling army were celebrating after 68 minutes when Hossam Ghaly was penalised for handball while the process of clearing a deflected free-kick. It looked an incredibly harsh call, but Freddy Eastwood stuck the penalty home all the same.

Steed Malbranque was added to the mix for the final 17 minutes in place of Ghaly and on 75 minutes the two-goal advantage was restored when Jenas picked out the run of Lennon down the right and the winger zapped the ball into the near post with considerable power and Mido stole in front of his markers and the ball fired up and landed over the line via the underside of the crossbar.

Mido was off complaining over a back problem with five minutes left on the clock and we were left with a changed shape with Defoe - already on for Keane - up top, with Jenas and Malbranque in support. There were no more goals, but there is the 5th round draw on Monday to look forward to now.
Old 28-01-2007, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 23
Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!Ratcool69 is one of the Best!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Jermaine Jenas took just 10 minutes on his return to action against Southend to show Martin Jol what he's been missing in the last seven weeks.

It was as if the midfielder had never been away as he covered every blade of grass in our 3-1 victory in the fourth round of the FA Cup at the Lane.

In fact, it was JJ's first match action since suffering an ankle fracture against Arsenal on December 2.

He capped it all with our second goal, gliding into the six-yard box to tuck away Aaron Lennon's cross on the volley.

"I was very happy with JJ coming back," said Martin. "After 10 minutes I turned around to Chrissie (Chris Hughton) and told him 'we've really missed JJ' and you saw that in the first half.

"He's a very good footballer and Southend couldn't cope with him in midfield with his strength, his stamina and his runs forward supporting play.

"Paul Stalteri also came back, he can always do a job and he proved that again."
Old 29-01-2007, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Lost it after sending it to the laundry...sheesh. Does any1 here know where to get old, retro jerseys?
they say the laundry machine is like a dance party. once it starts turning, the shirts and socks start dancing with each other. when nobody is noticing, one or two may leave the "party" for a quickie and never be seen again.

here's the link for retro jerseys, thanks to dutch master bro DK. my 1st spurs jersey was the 1980-1982 (home) - product 1581.

http://www.toffs.com/icat/tottenham
Old 29-01-2007, 12:08 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Spurs midfielder Davids agrees deal with Ajax-lawyer

The 33-year-old Davids began his career at Ajax in 1991 and helped them win three league titles from 1994-96 plus the UEFA Cup in 1992 and the Champions League in 1995.

A year later he joined AC Milan before switching to Juventus, where he won three titles in 1998, 2002 and 2003, Barcelona and Inter Milan before moving to Spurs in 2005.
what a resume! lets wish him well in ajax, i will watch him on scv 107/108. salute the pitbull! legend.

Old 29-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratcool69 View Post
Progress to the 5th round of the FA Cup was achieved with an impressive 3-1 victory over Southend United at the Lane on Saturday.
awe inspiring display by spurs, especially the move by lennon on the left flank to set up jenas for the 2nd goal. the commentator said about lennon "he's so quick, its almost frightening!"

ricardo rocha was superb, blocking a few long range shots and made a tidy decisive tackle in the box too.

and didier zokora... simply gorgeous. his forward runs are simply gorgeous, and picked up loads of 50/50 balls. take a bow, the new edgar davids...

Robbie Keane of Tottenham Hotspur celebrates scoring the first goal during the FA Cup Fourth Round match between Tottenham Hotspur and Southend United.

COME ON YOU SPURS!
Old 31-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spurs make surprise £4m bid for striker Harewood
By Sam Wallace
Published: 31 January 2007

Tottenham Hotspur finally got the transfer window merry-go-round moving last night when they made a bid for the West Ham United striker Marlon Harewood valued at around £4m, after a day in which they even considered a move for the veteran old boy Teddy Sheringham.

Tottenham's approach came as West Ham were linked with an £18m bid for Charlton's Darren Bent, though both clubs insisted there was no formal offer. The Spurs move for Harewood was made after days of trying to move out the Egyptian striker Mido, who - at £3m from Roma in the summer - is looking like an expensive mistake. While there is interest from Manchester City in Mido, Tottenham's desire to recoup money on their initial transfer fee and the player's wage demands could prove to be a problem.

Sources last night indicated that it was unlikely that Tottenham would follow up their interest in Sheringham, 40, although they had considered taking him until the end of the season as a short-term replacement for Dimitar Berbatov, who has a serious groin problem. Spurs made an enquiry about Sheringham's availability in the transfer window last January.

The other key Tottenham target is Giles Barnes, Derby County's teenage attacking midfielder, who has drawn interest from a number of Premiership clubs. Derby would be prepared to sell for a deal worth up to £3.5m based on appearances although the initial payment in the transfer is still to be negotiated.
Old 31-01-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Spurs make surprise £4m bid for striker Harewood
By Sam Wallace
Published: 31 January 2007

Tottenham Hotspur finally got the transfer window merry-go-round moving last night when they made a bid for the West Ham United striker Marlon Harewood valued at around £4m,
harewood is a powerful bulldozer of a striker with no equal in that aspect. but i think west ham needs him more than anyone to fight the relegation war.

martin jol, being dutch, should try to woo ajax's huntelaar while the price is still affordable. once the hunter starts playing in more prestigious leagues like epl or la liga, its gonna take a few banks to help finance a move from there.
Old 31-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
harewood is a powerful bulldozer of a striker with no equal in that aspect. but i think west ham needs him more than anyone to fight the relegation war.

martin jol, being dutch, should try to woo ajax's huntelaar while the price is still affordable. once the hunter starts playing in more prestigious leagues like epl or la liga, its gonna take a few banks to help finance a move from there.
Ahhh...Huntelaar! Thats one striker I dont mind seeing in EPL in the colours of Spurs if he is not joining Man Utd.
Old 31-01-2007, 07:17 PM
Samster

31 January 2007
KEANE: WE ARE GUNNER STUN YOU LOT AT EMIRATES
CARLING CUP Semi-final: Arsenal v Spurs TONIGHT, KICK-OFF 7.45: First leg 2-2
ROBBIE BACKS TOTTENHAM
John Cross

ROBBIE KEANE insists Tottenham will never have a better chance of winning silverware - and warned Arsenal that their Carling Cup semi-final is far from over.

The Spurs striker watched in frustration as they threw away a two-goal lead against Arsenal's youngsters in the first leg and now go to the Emirates with a huge task to reach the final.

But Keane believes Tottenham will be fired up for tonight's second leg and says they are determined to avenge what happened in last week's dramatic 2-2 draw.

The Irish forward says they are confident they can reach the final and are chasing glory on three fronts in the UEFA Cup, FA Cup and Carling Cup. Keane said: "If anyone thinks for one second that the semifinal is over then they have another thing coming.

"It's a local derby and in those games, as we all know, anything can happen.

"People will probably say they have a slight advantage but you ask any player in our dressing room and they will be up for this game, they're raring to go.

"Arsenal have to get beat at home at some stage and why not against us on Wednesday?

"We let a twogoal lead slip away the other day and yet the most important thing in that game was not to get beat and we didn't.

"We'll be going into the Arsenal game after playing well against Southend in the FA Cup and with a lot of confidence.

"We are aiming to win some silverware, of course. This season we've got a great opportunity to do that. We're getting better and better with every game."

Tottenham will welcome back fit-again keeper Paul Robinson whose back strain kept him out of their FA Cup win over Southend.

But England No.1 Robinson has warned Tottenham that they must break through their mental "barrier" and win their first trophy because it will be a significant step towards long-term success.

Tottenham's last trophy was the League Cup in 1999, and Robinson admits that it is time they started winning some silverware.

Robinson said: "It is a barrier, we've not won anything here for a long time.

"We've got the players, we've got the quality in the squad and we are not far away from doing something.

"I am desperate to get to a final and to win something. It's a dream of mine to win the FA Cup. The Carling Cup would mean just as much, to win either would be fantastic."

Meanwhile, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has defended teenage striker Theo Walcott who has suffered a dip in form.

The 17-year-old started against Spurs last week and also at the weekend in the FA Cup draw with Bolton and looked short of confidence in both games.

Wenger said: "He is on the verge of getting over it. He has made the biggest step now. It is part of growing - being hit by the expectation level.

"Just let him play, give him the needed confidence.

"He has made big, big improvements in the last six months. That will come out very shortly."

PROBABLE TEAMS

Arsenal 4-4-2

Almunia

Hoyte

Toure

Senderos

Traore

Denilson

Gilberto

Fabregas

Walcott

Adebayor

Aliadiere

Tottenham 4-4-2

Robinson

Chimbonda

Dawson

Gardner

Rocha

Zokora

Huddlestone

Jenas

Lennon

KEANE

Mido

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!
Old 01-02-2007, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
31 January 2007
KEANE: WE ARE GUNNER STUN YOU LOT AT EMIRATES
CARLING CUP Semi-final: Arsenal v Spurs TONIGHT, KICK-OFF 7.45: First leg 2-2
haha well bro arsenal won 3-1, and its better this way becos spurs will still be hungry for trophy now.

thanks for the support bro, as spurs unofficial spokesman i present you a lifetime season ticket to all matches in white hart lane and a signed boot worn by the greatest goal scoring foot, gary lineker!
Old 01-02-2007, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha well bro arsenal won 3-1, and its better this way becos spurs will still be hungry for trophy now.

thanks for the support bro, as spurs unofficial spokesman i present you a lifetime season ticket to all matches in white hart lane and a signed boot worn by the greatest goal scoring foot, gary lineker!
Bro, I always have a soft spot for Spurs since Hoddle's days.

Dont worry there's still the UEFA Cup and the season's Finale date with Man Utd for FA Cup.

I hope and know Spurs will start winning after this Sunday's loss to Man Utd.

PS: Can I have Hoddle's jersey worn in 1982 FA Cup replay instead? I've already got a pair of signed Nikes from Cantona.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I always have a soft spot for Spurs since Hoddle's days.
my word... the pride of london is playing man utd this sunday. God bless spurs!

bro i will talk to hoddle about his 1982 cup final jersey, but i suspect he may have exchanged jersey with terry fenwick that day though.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
my word... the pride of london is playing man utd this sunday. God bless spurs!
Ya, Pride of London playing Man Utd on Sunday. Hopefully Spurs feel tired after 120mins against Arse-anal and give chance to Man Utd.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya, Pride of London playing Man Utd on Sunday. Hopefully Spurs feel tired after 120mins against Arse-anal and give chance to Man Utd.
yes bro, spurs was tired and thrashed.

spurs 0
man utd 4

the pride of london was demolished by the current pride of england. the worst spurs player must be huddlestone. the big loaf hardly run and win balls, just releasing and stood like stamford raffles. martin jol should buy some makelele, gilberto or xabi alonso dvd for him.

and i dont know why jol took off zokora. the only consolation was seeing malbranque owning c.ronaldo on the flank on many occasions.

Tottenham Hotspur's Aaron Lennon, top, is tackled by Manchester United's Paul Scholes during their English Premiership soccer match at White Hart Lane, London, Sunday, Feb. 4, 2007.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes bro, spurs was tired and thrashed.
Yes, Spurs look tired and I thought Spurs midfield faded after 40mins.

I was surprised Keane didnt start the game. To be honest the referee's inconsistent decisions didnt help Spurs and his performance was worse than Huddlestone and Defoe.

Spurs will slowly but surely climb up the league table after this game.

See you at Wembley in May.

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1