The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2015, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by sratchuback View Post
Thank you SEAJ.
You're welcome.

Enjoy yourselves in Bangkok, just make sure you avoid all these crooks and scammers on here.

SEAJ
Old 03-06-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Harveyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post

And i seem to notice the prices for a ST is now 3K to 4K. Am I right? Isnt that the same as Sgp? Then why go all the way there when our G-land Cat 150 already gives good service? If u like Thais, 2 sessions only $100. So why bother flying there? Unless of cos, u r int in LBs which I think shd be better in BKK or Pattaya.

Curious bro here
If you think like that you should try destinations like Cambodia or Vietnam, where their trade is really sex-only orientated.

Nowadays going to BKK for me is to have fun. You go club in Singapore is like 10 guys to 2 girls. You go clubbing in BKK the ratio is much better and the girls don't have the natural bitch shield that sgp girls have & I've seen the most prettiest thai girls in onyx with average Singaporean chumps.

I had asked a hi-so thai girl what she thinks about sgp guys? And she said we are butterflies, very good at sweet talking, can promise the world, text i love you, i miss you but in the end come bangkok meet many other thai girls, so now she'd rather date a thai guy instead.

Not just the nightlife, but the lifestyle in BKK is so much more laidback compared to sgp, makes you wanna immerse in it and totally forget about your sgp life.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harveyy View Post
I had asked a hi-so thai girl what she thinks about sgp guys? And she said we are butterflies, very good at sweet talking, can promise the world, text i love you, i miss you but in the end come bangkok meet many other thai girls, so now she'd rather date a thai guy instead.
Not only SG guys, this includes all foreigners.... unless the ger is looking for ONS as most foreigners are here for short trip fun. Entertainment gers like foreigners but most local office gers still prefer Thai men.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackycheung View Post
Part 3:

4th night we went to Soi Cowboy to take a look, walked past baccara but didn't went in. We found Crazy House, and was contemplating if we should go inside, but in the end chose not to and we cabbed over to Nana Plaza to go back to Spankys. Same thing at Spankys we each ordered a Carlsberg, this time we were give the seats which are right in front of the stage. Shortly Mama san brought girls over for each of us. Today wasn't as fun as the 1st night, girls weren't allowed to strip. Bought about 3 LD for my girl, but my girl was kinda shy and doesn't really initiate, I'm also the type of person who doesn't initiate, so she just sat on my lap the whole time. Shortly after the 3rd LD was brought over, my girl stood up and head over to the counter. After 5mins she still hasn't return, my friend told me that my girl actually went over to the sofa seats right beside where we were sitting to entertain another customer. So was left girl-less, for about 10mins, and we decided to call it a night.

Sorry if this FR is not very informative, this is my first time writing here. And I'm still quite inexperienced and young(?), haha. Thanks you for taking the time to read
Thanks for your FR bro, it is well appreciated. You should have gotten more info online before going on the trip haha, then again, that's just me...
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 03-06-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harveyy View Post
If you think like that you should try destinations like Cambodia or Vietnam, where their trade is really sex-only orientated.

Nowadays going to BKK for me is to have fun. You go club in Singapore is like 10 guys to 2 girls. You go clubbing in BKK the ratio is much better and the girls don't have the natural bitch shield that sgp girls have & I've seen the most prettiest thai girls in onyx with average Singaporean chumps.

Not just the nightlife, but the lifestyle in BKK is so much more laidback compared to sgp, makes you wanna immerse in it and totally forget about your sgp life.
Good thai girls are not found in these clubs. What do they expect?
Old 03-06-2015, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Not only SG guys, this includes all foreigners.... unless the ger is looking for ONS as most foreigners are here for short trip fun. Entertainment gers like foreigners but most local office gers still prefer Thai men.
Many of my Thai friend's bf are farang work at bkk... Went out few times with their farang bf, they separate the bill on drinking and food, not like us, willing to pay for our gf... Don't understand why so many Thai girl fancy on farang... Size does matter??
Old 03-06-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Heyitsmeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys I'm looking for recommdation for clubs in bkk. Have went to insanity scratchdog and shock39 but wanna try others. I have read up on mixx demo levels but didn't seem to positive reviews. So would like to know any bros have went before? Also I heard of a club named nunglen and saw quite positive reviews. Thanks for the sharing !
Old 03-06-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog3 View Post
Don't understand why so many Thai girl fancy on farang...
Depends on gers.... some gers feel it is proud to go out with a white so paying for her own meal is nothing
Old 03-06-2015, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyitsmeman View Post
Also I heard of a club named nunglen and saw quite positive reviews.
If u like clubbing the easiest is RCA, u will be spoiled with choices. Intel from my Thai female friends, RCA now is infested by foreign guys looking for ONS.
Old 03-06-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
achu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyachu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=Harveyy;13120972

[/QUOTE]

I met a gal through wechat and we had lunch and watched a movie together. Didn't go further as I feel she is a FL and maybe looking for a long term partner ( where I am not committed to at the moment). She messaged 2 days later on my last day in bkk and I told I am having lunch with a friend and she make a remark I have many Thai friends and block me from her wechat. Guess she may feel some of Singaporean guys are there for fun but of which definitely the purpose of my visit. Good thing she cut me off as I would have done the same.

Anyway I still don't know why she would meet up with me in the first place and thru wechat some more.
Old 03-06-2015, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Heyitsmeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
If u like clubbing the easiest is RCA, u will be spoiled with choices. Intel from my Thai female friends, RCA now is infested by foreign guys looking for ONS.
Yea I like the clubbing and the fishing haha but rca close very early. Last Dec I went 2am they on light already.. but the chai like quite hard to get in rca clubs
Old 03-06-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Yes....more boobs pleazzze...

Can hear the sound of car horns....
Old 03-06-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
2015 PIMP Countdown Party!
Hiyah no wonder.

Quote:
Also I heard of a club named nunglen and saw quite positive reviews.
Soi Ekamai.

Quote:
Intel from my Thai female friends, RCA now is infested by foreign guys looking for ONS.
I thought since many years ago?

Quote:
Last Dec I went 2am they on light already.. but the chai like quite hard to get in rca clubs
Not easy as most guys think.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 03-06-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!guyhere is one of the Best!

reposting this as i realised i posted in the FR thread.

hello fellow bros, gonna be making a solo trip on 12 june to 16 june. can meet up to go club (route66, or onyx, then aftermoon or scratchdog) if any bro is keen. we can discuss on how to split the bill.

i'm in my late 20s btw, fat and not handsome, so most likely cannot hunt for puying there. just go to enjoy the atmosphere only.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 0
preacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyhere View Post
reposting this as i realised i posted in the FR thread.

hello fellow bros, gonna be making a solo trip on 12 june to 16 june. can meet up to go club (route66, or onyx, then aftermoon or scratchdog) if any bro is keen. we can discuss on how to split the bill.

i'm in my late 20s btw, fat and not handsome, so most likely cannot hunt for puying there. just go to enjoy the atmosphere only.
No need to be fat - just you have a "fat" wallet - thats all you need
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1