The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2014, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 12
ss333 is one of the Best!ss333 is one of the Best!ss333 is one of the Best!
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
What you have posted above is correct ...

Willie is fortunate to have so many loyal supporters if not his earning would definitely taper tremendously considering that he only has 3 WLs in the house. He is in urgent needs to recruit more but L28 is usually the last to be approved as the lower Lorongs will get approval first usually.

What I don't like about this house are, it is like a burning inferno as I am not a smoker ... And compounded by the fact that it is too crowded with punters ... I prefer to adopt a low profile whilst in GL ... I would still patronize this shop wherever there is gem from there but at a time when this shop is having a lull period ...

Once the surrounding condos are up, L2831A will stand up like a sore thumb ... I envisage the owner of this unit will eventually succumb to pressure to sell and Willie will have to find another shop for business ...
Bro Max, thanks for your in depth write-up of 2831A. Many brothers go that house only because of Willie. It is only a matter of time this house will be sold to a developer and Willie will have to relocate his operations. There is another vacant house 1801 and I am not sure whether 1637 is available for the new site.

It is true that non-smokers may not like this house.
Old 16-03-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
NinjaCruise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss333 View Post
2831A is one of my favourite houses. First OKT Willie is very friendly and honest. Second he could remember my likes and dislikes and recommend the right girls for me. Third I am a smoker and could enjoy and relax in that house at my own time. I remember I once went to 1431 and wanted to light up a cigarette, the OKT put up a damned black face and told me off that smoking was not allowed in a loud voice. I got up and left for good in disgust. Fourth we could stay in Willie's house as long as you want to watch the girls coming in and going out. The brothers sitting there are usually friendly and are willing to share their experience with me. Usually I would spend about 2 hours to observe and pick up a girl.

There are 3 girls in the house and they provide good services in their own ways. 2831A is often packed with brothers. There are 10 rooms in the house. The implication is that Willie has to call in girls from other houses to serve his clients. Many OKTs know that there are many brothers in his house waiting to see and enjoy new girls. The exposure and publicity for the new girls will be very good. Other OKTs would quickly introduce the new girls to Willie on their debuts in GL. I remember some angpais of other houses came to show their faces for only a first few days and because of high demand we would not see them again and brothers would have to queue in wls' own houses to get them. On the other hand, there many pretty and good service girls from different shops showing up every day. It is a beauty parade to me. My humble two cent of opinion.
I also like to observe the beauty parade / the in and outflows of WLs coming and going, checking out the stock in person is impt to me as well! Checking out babes in their flattering attires is akin to a live movie in progress, has an element of excitement to it...

One thing that has worked well for me is observing the look on a fellow's punter's face as they emerge after a session with a WL, a dreamy state usually indicates a good time and my personal experience corroborates this theory more often than not...although it is not 100% bullet proof.

However I second Max Priest's comment on this house being an inferno...hahaha if not I would have stayed longer to observe the girls. Hope Willie's biz continues to prosper even after any probable future relocation, it seems to be imminent with all the gentrification going on in the area...
Old 17-03-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Actually it's quite nice to view the girls going up and down in 2831a. Love to sit around and find out new girls. In an earlier bro spoke about the 3 girls of 2831a.

I think this 3 still have some pull, xiao yu is my fav, rtf a few times.
Lisa is not bad solid service. Miqi has nice soft fair large boobs.

FR on xiao yu
Looks: 7/10--》7.5/10
she is one of the girls that 耐看越看越美,the more I see her, rtf, the more I find her lovely

Body: 7.5/10
Proportional and sexy body

Boobs:
7/10
Nice soft natural A+ cups, nice nips

Bbbj: 6.5/10
quite good

FJ: 7/10
She manage to accept painting and frenching as she is my rtf for a few times. Not sure if first timers she can go right into the gfe. It was a nice session with me with lots of gfe.

Overall: 7/10
Good, a girl not to be missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaCruise View Post
I also like to observe the beauty parade / the in and outflows of WLs coming and going, checking out the stock in person is impt to me as well! Checking out babes in their flattering attires is akin to a live movie in progress, has an element of excitement to it...

One thing that has worked well for me is observing the look on a fellow's punter's face as they emerge after a session with a WL, a dreamy state usually indicates a good time and my personal experience corroborates this theory more often than not...although it is not 100% bullet proof.

However I second Max Priest's comment on this house being an inferno...hahaha if not I would have stayed longer to observe the girls. Hope Willie's biz continues to prosper even after any probable future relocation, it seems to be imminent with all the gentrification going on in the area...
Old 17-03-2014, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss333 View Post
Bro Max, thanks for your in depth write-up of 2831A. Many brothers go that house only because of Willie. It is only a matter of time this house will be sold to a developer and Willie will have to relocate his operations. There is another vacant house 1801 and I am not sure whether 1637 is available for the new site.

It is true that non-smokers may not like this house.
For your info, 2831A has two sections, one for smokers and another for non-smokers.

The inner section where the WLs are seated are for non-smoking clients as well.

Feel free to sit there if you cannot tahan the cigarette smoke outside.
Old 17-03-2014, 03:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post

Ya lor shd b mi qi. Surprised she still here. Always see her sit on sofa eng eng shake leg play I pad whenever I'm there
Ya lor, pity Mi Qi always sit on sofa shake leg and play iPad.

She is a nice gal.
Old 17-03-2014, 08:16 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Ya lor, pity Mi Qi always sit on sofa shake leg and play iPad.

She is a nice gal.
Well, she is a very fair white girl with big boobs. Heard her service ok, but looks don't suit me. Suit those who like bah bah kind.

Also comment on the 2nd section non-smoking area, the smoke just travels across, usually the shirt and pants gets strong smell of smoke, quite bad for non-smokers or family sensitive to smoke. Other place smokey - 1429, WH06, WH15, ... Etc.
Old 17-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 12
ss333 is one of the Best!ss333 is one of the Best!ss333 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Well, she is a very fair white girl with big boobs. Heard her service ok, but looks don't suit me. Suit those who like bah bah kind.

Also comment on the 2nd section non-smoking area, the smoke just travels across, usually the shirt and pants gets strong smell of smoke, quite bad for non-smokers or family sensitive to smoke. Other place smokey - 1429, WH06, WH15, ... Etc.
Hi brothers, it is true that smoke would gradually travel to the 2nd section though one could inhale less direct smoke to some extent. I used to sit in this section a couple of times and I feel that I became an "exhibit". No offence to brothers who like sit there.
Old 17-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2831a is definitely the most smokey house I've been to
Old 19-03-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Trexel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of the best house and okt I come across. Doesn't get piss off when I just go and look around. Nice chap
Old 19-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
darrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

is this a cat100 or 150 house?
Old 19-03-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenown View Post
is this a cat100 or 150 house?
cat150,the okt is friendly.
Old 19-03-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
2831a is definitely the most smokey house I've been to
Should set up a smoking corner outside the house.....n serve fruits n drinks outside to encourage smoking outdoors n purify the house.....inside really like the 80s billard saloon......no offences to smokers but the smell inside really number 1
Old 19-03-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
For your info, 2831A has two sections, one for smokers and another for non-smokers.

The inner section where the WLs are seated are for non-smoking clients as well.

Feel free to sit there if you cannot tahan the cigarette smoke outside.
Bro.....u sponsor yr gd friend there to shelter the smoking section with glass la like airport.......last trip there i must sit one corner scare when i go back office my boss questioned me where have i been at noon time......ktv is it......n i kanna fried.......
Old 21-03-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

Hi guys,
One of my friends pointed out to me that xiao yu should have B cups boobs and not A. So some minor changes. She is still one of the better girls around

Quote:
Actually it's quite nice to view the girls going up and down in 2831a. Love to sit around and find out new girls. In an earlier bro spoke about the 3 girls of 2831a.

I think this 3 still have some pull, xiao yu is my fav, rtf a few times.
Lisa is not bad solid service. Miqi has nice soft fair large boobs.

FR on xiao yu
Looks: 7/10--》7.5/10
she is one of the girls that 耐看越看越美,the more I see her, rtf, the more I find her lovely

Body: 7.5/10
Proportional and sexy body

Boobs:
7/10
Nice soft natural A+ cups, nice nips. (got a friend highlight to me it's B cup)

Bbbj: 6.5/10
quite good

FJ: 7/10
She manage to accept painting and frenching as she is my rtf for a few times. Not sure if first timers she can go right into the gfe. It was a nice session with me with lots of gfe.

Overall: 7/10
Good, a girl not to be missed
Old 21-03-2014, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi guys,
One of my friends pointed out to me that xiao yu should have B cups boobs and not A. So some minor changes. She is still one of the better girls around
Thanks bro and have return points back to you.

Anyone wish to exchange points are most welcome.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1