The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 8
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Definition of Lian on SBF

I see this term being used quite loosely in a number of contexts so I thought I would ask the question.

What does a Lian or a Lian look mean to you? Does it mean a certain haircut, mannerism, way of speaking, Chinese-ed?

EDIT: I'm from Singapore. I've grown up with the word "Ah Lian", and I use it myself to describe certain people. My point is that people seem to use it to mean different things. What's Lian to someone isn't to others! So asking to spur discussion Got inspired by the MILF thread which is a similar topic.

Last edited by Az284; 28-06-2023 at 11:44 AM.
Old 26-06-2023, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8543 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Definition of Lian on SBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az284 View Post
I see this term being used quite loosely in a number of contexts so I thought I would ask the question.

What does a Lian or a Lian look mean to you? Does it mean a certain haircut, mannerism, way of speaking, Chinese-ed?
My definition

A gal who is around 16 to 18 yo who do not wear make up. Looks plain ordinary and stay as neighborhood housing type.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 26-06-2023, 06:15 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Ah_Lian

Etymology

Borrowed from Hokkien 阿蓮/阿莲 (a-liân).
Noun

Ah Lian (plural Ah Lians)

(derogatory) A young Chinese woman in Southeast Asia, particularly Singapore and Malaysia, associated with a stereotype of having little education or sophistication and operating within secret societies and street gangs.

Related terms

Ah Huay
Ah Beng (male equivalent)
Ah Seng (male equivalent)
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-06-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

1) Speaks mostly hokkien/mandarin and singlish.

2) English like shit, but she doesn't even know how bad it is.

3) Talks very loud and very coarse, laughs even worse. Very jarring to the ears.

4) Dresses provocatively and sluttily in cheap apparel. Hair changes colour often. Tattoos are common but not always.

5) Smokes. Strangely enough, I've noticed drinking isn't nearly as common as smoking.

6) Low paying dead end job in retail, or f&b. Sometimes service industry, but less so because they often cannot do that with green hair.

7) Hangs out with fellow career dead enders, like food delivery guys riding fast ebikes without a helmet while blasting music of unknown origin

8) Usually young, but can be any age. It is mainly their mannerisms that defines them.

I had the pleasure of dating one, and what surprised me very much was this: despite the slutty dressing, and the fact that we had unprotected sex on the very first date, she was on fact not promiscuous or slutty.

Okay, maybe she let every first date fuck her, I don't know but she certainly wasn't spreading her legs for anyone else once attached. She was in fact a good devoted girlfriend who threatened to cut my cocknoff if I slept with other women. She was joking of course, but imagine an educated girl making such a joke.

And she really hated it when men openly stared at her big tasty looking boobs and smooth skin. I wanted to say 'who ask you wear until like that' (almost always spaghetti top with shorts that leave little to the imagination).

But where was the fun in that haha.

I would like to date a minah though, but I don't know how to get one.
Old 26-06-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 5
Vivienne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVivienne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post

3) Talks very loud and very coarse, laughs even worse. Very jarring to the ears.

4) Dresses provocatively and sluttily in cheap apparel. Hair changes colour often. Tattoos are common but not always.

5) Smokes. Strangely enough, I've noticed drinking isn't nearly as common as smoking.

6) Low paying dead end job in retail, or f&b. Sometimes service industry, but less so because they often cannot do that with green hair.

7) Hangs out with fellow career dead enders, like food delivery guys riding fast ebikes without a helmet while blasting music of unknown origin

8) Usually young, but can be any age. It is mainly their mannerisms that defines them.

I had the pleasure of dating one, and what surprised me very much was this: despite the slutty dressing, and the fact that we had unprotected sex on the very first date, she was on fact not promiscuous or slutty.

Okay, maybe she let every first date fuck her, I don't know but she certainly wasn't spreading her legs for anyone else once attached. She was in fact a good devoted girlfriend who threatened to cut my cocknoff if I slept with other women. She was joking of course, but imagine an educated girl making such a joke.

And she really hated it when men openly stared at her big tasty looking boobs and smooth skin. I wanted to say 'who ask you wear until like that' (almost always spaghetti top with shorts that leave little to the imagination).

But where was the fun in that haha.

I would like to date a minah though, but I don't know how to get one.

9) shops at THIS FASHION
Old 26-06-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4216 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Old 26-06-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
superbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahhaa all the definitions here crack me up
Old 26-06-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Hahahha this cracks me up…….keep it going!
Old 26-06-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Red face Re: Definition of Lian on SBF

Haha these definitions crack me up man.
Old 26-06-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11702 / Power: 11
undergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond repute

if u are a sink ka po lang, u wouldn't have asked this question ler
Old 27-06-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
Blackhauk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackhauk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

must wear over sized adlv, short pants and vape
Old 27-06-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lewehe73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep it going!
Old 28-06-2023, 05:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nowadays they become top property agents because the commission is good and Ah Lians are not shy to ask for a sale.

An Ah Huay once asked her Ah Lian friend to say something classy and make me laugh leh. So her Ah Lian friend think, think, think and finally said....

Gucci Gucci...

If you get the joke, you just admitted to yourself you are an Ah Beng
Old 28-06-2023, 05:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8543 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Now I finally understood.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 29-06-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light

I think most Ah Lian are quite faithful once attached or married.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1