The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Mbappe7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Have u had a friend who have milf mom ?

Back in sec days, I had a frd who had really beautiful mom. She is quite short but what lacks in her height fills her bosom. She is in late thirties at that time. When I visited to my frd house, i always tried to look at her downblouse or her boobs. There was once i went to the bathroom right after her shower i found the used bra and panty on the floor. I couldnt help but sniffed and pcc until i cum. This is the best encounter of her for me. If u have any milf stories. Pls share. Thx
Old 10-03-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 17
shroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to beholdshroom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Have u had a friend who have milf mom ?

During sec school and JC I had several classmates with rather good looking MILFs as a mum.

The 3 I remembered quite well?

1st : She used to be a model from Malaysia, married a rich man. They lived in a big house at Bukit Timah. She was very young looking for someone that had just turned 40. Boobs weren't big but quite perky (saw it the first time she was in a 2 piece swimsuit by their pool) Nice woman to talk to but her daughter on the other hand was a pure snob.

2nd : She was her stepmother, only 33 years old then and her dad was some big shot. We used to hang out at her place quite often back then as we had a shared tutor for physics that we had lessons at her place. After tutoring usually could stay back and I used to speak to her stepmum. Ohhh boy.

3rd : She was a single mum then, was a bigshot at a certain bank and at 42 then, she definitely looked closer to 27-30 as she took care of herself. We met at her place also for the same reason, we shared a tutor for chemistry and met at her home. There was one Saturday where I showed up around 2 hours earlier as we were supposed to work on our project, basket she forgot and went out with her bf instead, I knocked on their door and her mum answered. Whoops, she opened the door and was surprised to see me. Supposedly her daughter had told her that she was going over to my place so we could work on a project. It was quite the interesting afternoon to say the least, too bad it ended with her getting a terrible caning the moment she came back.
Old 10-03-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
whycannot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what about friends that become milf?

Old 11-03-2022, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

well, at my age. my friends will fall in the MILF category lol
Old 11-03-2022, 05:14 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post
Well, same here! But again, this is the most attractive part. I love MILFs!
Old 11-03-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post
At my age my friends moms will fall in the GILF category lo
Old 11-03-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

My friend 75, his mum MILF, his sister 72 and 70...

Lina and Mary jie jie

Lina jie jie change without close door, show me all her bra, ask me which one nice

Mary ask me if my foreskin already been pull down. Ask me show her and she try pull down

Aunty always ask me for 十二只 number

If strike buy me ice cream, if no strike beat my backside

My friend mum I forgot how she look but her neh neh the biggest among the 3 girls from that house

And her nipple ver, very big and black

Hence I am now what I am today

So tiko pek...lol

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 11-03-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
At my age my friends moms will fall in the GILF category lo
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
My friend 75, his mum MILF, his sister 72 and 70...

Lina and Mary jie jie

Lina jie jie change without close door, show me all her bra, ask me which one nice

Mary ask me if my foreskin already been pull down. Ask me show her and she try pull down

Aunty always ask me for 十二只 number

If strike buy me ice cream, if no strike beat my backside

My friend mum I forgot how she look but her neh neh the biggest among the 3 girls from that house

And her nipple ver, very big and black

Hence I am now what I am today

So tiko pek...lol
My turn
I am 51 this year.
My friend's mom just found out a practical use of her tits.
When she sits down in her tub, she discovered her tits could be used as the tub's drain stopper
Old 12-03-2022, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
hicum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
My turn
I am 51 this year.
My friend's mom just found out a practical use of her tits.
When she sits down in her tub, she discovered her tits could be used as the tub's drain stopper
Hahahahaha you damn joker bro
Old 12-03-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8828 / Power: 11
Vivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond repute

I am milf but I don’t have kids.
Old 12-03-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
planf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivianchow View Post
Milf with a dick
Old 13-03-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivianchow View Post
Man I Like to F
Old 14-03-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
itchybottomside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Man I Like to F
New meaning of MILF
Old 14-03-2022, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

In my secondary school days, i always hang out at one of my classmate - Christopher's place.
He lives in Farrer park area with Karen, his younger sister in Katong Convent and his single mum Sally (prob 40 plus).

Every week we will hang out at his place at least once. There was one day, i had to use the bathroom but his sister was in the common bathroom, so he asked me to use his mum's master bathroom.

went in do my job, when i was about leave, i saw a pair of beige Sorella panties and a beige nude Triumph bra hanging on the door - a night slip also.
i took the panties and sniff it - gawd, heavenly - i can smell his mum's scent... did do anything that day

Subsequently, every week i will go to His mum's bathrrom whenever possible and i will find her panties in variety of colours (all Sorella) and jerk myself ..

her mum Sally, is a good looking woman then working as PA in a shipping company -- she is friendly and nice to me. when she is home, she will cook for me, and i will always spot her downblouse and imagine what she wears that day

after we completed my O levels we lost touch for a few years. until i met her again at a colleages wedding - she was already in her 50s but still looks the same ... she still remember me and told me Christopher has left Singapore for Australia and Karen has gotten married

we catch up that night at the wedding dinner as i sat beside her, (change seat with another fren) and we drank quite a lot - after dinner, i offered to send her back, she agrees.. on our way, she was commenting how she is off next day and doesnt mind if we go for another drink.. so we went to ICB for drinks and chatted (mostly updates about how Christopher was)

after drinks i send her back and she asked if i would like to come up and have a look at the place - she told me nothing much has changed. so i went up with her.

That night i had my first MILF and also with a woman i desired/lust for since secondary school days - she was good but shy and she keep telling me how weird it was to be having sex with her son's classmate. i also told her about what i did to her panties when i was in seconday scholl and she laughed and asked me if i want to show her.

i will go over her place weekly, she will cook and we will have sex and occasionally i will stay over. this goes on for about 1 year before i got attached to my gf and stopped going over.

we lost touch after that, i could easily go up to her place but i didnt and forgot about her... many years later, i got a message from a secondary school classmate that Christopher mum passed away.

it was weird and sad to be at her funeral - it was really sad for me - as we both had a history no one in the entire world knows.
Old 14-03-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
( Click to show/hide )
In my secondary school days, i always hang out at one of my classmate - Christopher's place.
He lives in Farrer park area with Karen, his younger sister in Katong Convent and his single mum Sally (prob 40 plus).

Every week we will hang out at his place at least once. There was one day, i had to use the bathroom but his sister was in the common bathroom, so he asked me to use his mum's master bathroom.

went in do my job, when i was about leave, i saw a pair of beige Sorella panties and a beige nude Triumph bra hanging on the door - a night slip also.
i took the panties and sniff it - gawd, heavenly - i can smell his mum's scent... did do anything that day

Subsequently, every week i will go to His mum's bathrrom whenever possible and i will find her panties in variety of colours (all Sorella) and jerk myself ..

her mum Sally, is a good looking woman then working as PA in a shipping company -- she is friendly and nice to me. when she is home, she will cook for me, and i will always spot her downblouse and imagine what she wears that day

after we completed my O levels we lost touch for a few years. until i met her again at a colleages wedding - she was already in her 50s but still looks the same ... she still remember me and told me Christopher has left Singapore for Australia and Karen has gotten married

we catch up that night at the wedding dinner as i sat beside her, (change seat with another fren) and we drank quite a lot - after dinner, i offered to send her back, she agrees.. on our way, she was commenting how she is off next day and doesnt mind if we go for another drink.. so we went to ICB for drinks and chatted (mostly updates about how Christopher was)

after drinks i send her back and she asked if i would like to come up and have a look at the place - she told me nothing much has changed. so i went up with her.

That night i had my first MILF and also with a woman i desired/lust for since secondary school days - she was good but shy and she keep telling me how weird it was to be having sex with her son's classmate. i also told her about what i did to her panties when i was in seconday scholl and she laughed and asked me if i want to show her.

i will go over her place weekly, she will cook and we will have sex and occasionally i will stay over. this goes on for about 1 year before i got attached to my gf and stopped going over.

we lost touch after that, i could easily go up to her place but i didnt and forgot about her... many years later, i got a message from a secondary school classmate that Christopher mum passed away.

it was weird and sad to be at her funeral - it was really sad for me - as we both had a history no one in the entire world knows.
That is a nice story. Thanks for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1