The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
asufist is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
rare gem to share Aiwei from cityangel ! 21yo

1st session many more to come .

yesterday night was my best time ive ever had in my life man bros .. 3 of us booked diff girls so we had to TIKAM ( like randomly choose one ) . the
moment the door was opened , i almost laugh .. damn its ai wei !! and i die also muz get her .. ( note i booked her 3 times also fail mainly because of
how far it is . or shes busy at that particular time ) . i immediately grabbed her and drag her to the room lol ! . shes so damn petite ( my type) im also
not a boob lover my type =D .. first sentence was u have to eat more pretty haha . after a bath we laid on the bed and it all starts . gave me a
wonderful bbbj , and i told her to stop before i came as i wanted to bonk her real hard . my endurance level super high for the entire 45 mins i was
bonking her and finally unload in an hour . was so happy she didnt mind the time too .. she just wanted me to unload . she frenched me and hugged
like a little kitty . time was running tight on my side i told her i had to leave .. she pulled me to stay awhile longer before releasing me .. ( i got more
out of her tho but thats our secret ) bros out there im not saying shes perfect but , please dont ruin her if she cant serve u like how she did to me ,
no offence but its all about chemistry , maybe shes attracted to me and not to some other kinds plus we are around the same age =D. shes petite too
so please dont break her ..

Look: 9/10 ( looks like picture only darker )
Body: 8.5/10 ( my type petite )
Boobs: 8/10 (soft n tender) great for me too but not boob lovers.
BBBJ: 8/10 (slow and nice .. made me hard in 5 secs )
Cathbath: 7.5/10 ( little kitty haha )
FJ: 10/10 ( we had chemistry so it was wild for us and shes wet . so try it urself but dont ruin her )
Service and attitude: 9/10 (service orientated)
GFE: 9/10

wanna see her? go to sgcityangel.com
Old 11-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by asufist
1st session many more to come .

yesterday night was my best time ive ever had in my life man bros .. 3 of us booked diff girls so we had to TIKAM ( like randomly choose one ) . the
moment the door was opened , i almost laugh .. damn its ai wei !! and i die also muz get her .. ( note i booked her 3 times also fail mainly because of
how far it is . or shes busy at that particular time ) . i immediately grabbed her and drag her to the room lol ! . shes so damn petite ( my type) im also
not a boob lover my type =D .. first sentence was u have to eat more pretty haha . after a bath we laid on the bed and it all starts . gave me a
wonderful bbbj , and i told her to stop before i came as i wanted to bonk her real hard . my endurance level super high for the entire 45 mins i was
bonking her and finally unload in an hour . was so happy she didnt mind the time too .. she just wanted me to unload . she frenched me and hugged
like a little kitty . time was running tight on my side i told her i had to leave .. she pulled me to stay awhile longer before releasing me .. ( i got more
out of her tho but thats our secret ) bros out there im not saying shes perfect but , please dont ruin her if she cant serve u like how she did to me ,
no offence but its all about chemistry , maybe shes attracted to me and not to some other kinds plus we are around the same age =D. shes petite too
so please dont break her ..

Look: 9/10 ( looks like picture only darker )
Body: 8.5/10 ( my type petite )
Boobs: 8/10 (soft n tender) great for me too but not boob lovers.
BBBJ: 8/10 (slow and nice .. made me hard in 5 secs )
Cathbath: 7.5/10 ( little kitty haha )
FJ: 10/10 ( we had chemistry so it was wild for us and shes wet . so try it urself but dont ruin her )
Service and attitude: 9/10 (service orientated)
GFE: 9/10

wanna see her? go to sgcityangel.com
Since when adult discussion section become FL promotion section? Didn't CityAngel have their own threads for their girls in FL Dome III?

Hmm... 7 posts since April...

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 11-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
asufist is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: rare gem to share Aiwei from cityangel ! 21yo

i dont work for city dude .. im just sharing to the bros this girl is good . if im in the wrong section then move me .. don't act like a pro and be sarcastic . get a life dude .. i never force you to look either .. you read the topic u pervert .
Old 11-07-2012, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 14
KimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant futureKimEmma has a brilliant future

Wrong place to post lah .
Old 12-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
takeshiblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please post at FL Dome 2 under Cityangel thread, this is best way to bump their thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1