The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Thought experiment: What if you could be invisible for a day

To all Bros here,

I just watched this old Kevin Bacon movie where he was the villain who could be invisible. Got me thinking, what if you could be invisible for one day. Would you:

1. Bio the woman of your desires
2. Do evil like rob the bank?
3. Do good like take out a tyrant or dictator?

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 29-11-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 11
darknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Thought experiment: What if you could be invisible for a day

Should be rob the bank and after that go sentosa female changing room to count money.

Bad guys that I hate.. Don't have time for that since I am rich with the money from.bank.
Old 29-11-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Walk into LHL room, write a note on his bedside, If he really bring in 7m people, I will visit him every night.
Old 30-11-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
HarryFucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Watched that movie in a cinema. Love it.

I will choose option no. 1 to visit a big bungalow with a swimming pool somewhere near Holland Road to visit the place I used to live as a tenant (actually as a freeloader as the owner lets me stay for free for 7 years) with a very beautiful girl who is 2 years younger than me. She is the youngest daughter of a business magnate in Singapore and a heiress and granddaughter to a wealthy tycoon in Hong Kong. She is a doppelganger of Kim Tae Hee (or rather Kim Tae Hee is her doppelganger, because she is much older than Kim Tae Hee). I met her at a church when I was looking for a room to rent after I was kicked out from a condo, and a friend asked her to rent out one of the rooms in one of her many condos to me. But she brought me home to live with her instead.

She is so lovely, friendly, gracious, and the kindest person I ever know. For 6 years, we had a platonic relationship. We were very close and intimate but never had sex, because she's very religious. However, she is also the world's greatest cockteaser I ever know. She always wear either a very short hotpant, bikini panty, or lingerie at home, because she loves to swim.

So if I have the chance to be invisible, I will visit her bathroom which is one of my favorite places in this world to see her taking milk bath in her bath tub. For a few years, I used to go to Cold Storage with her to buy cartons of fresh milk, because she prefers to use fresh milk. for her bath. That's how I was introduced to milk bath. According to her, her mom said that milk bath is good for her skin. I think it is true because out of more than 1000 girls I have slept with, I have not met anyone with flawless smooth snowy pinkish creamy pale fair white skin like hers.

Once we're back from Cold Storage, I will carry all those cartons of milk to her bathroom. Later, she will get into the bathtub and ask me to pour the milk on her. I will pour the milk on her head and breasts. She will wear G string bikini. Every time she had a milk bath, I will have a boner and hard-on like I never had before. She will just smile at me whenever she sees the bulge at my crotch

When we're getting closer in our relationship but not yet considered as a lover i.e. BF-GF, she asked me to join her in the bathtub to bathe together. I enjoyed it so much looking at her cleavage and fair smooth white porcelain skin that I felt like masturbating right in front of her. But I was afraid that would ruin our friendship and get myself kicked out from her house.

Later, after I have gained her trust, she told me that the proper way to have milk bath is to get totally naked in the bath tub. So she undo her bra and pulled out her panty. After that she asked me to do the same by pulling out my brief. I was so happy that I threw away my brief far away from the bathtub. She asked me why did I do that because to get out of the bathtub later I have to wear back my brief. She giggled. Even though she was naked right in front of me, I can't see her nipples, because it was covered with milk. Actually, the milk was mixed with honey and rose petals. So I tried to drink the milk hoping that the milk would subside and I get the chance to see her nipples. She knew what i was trying to do and said that I was very naughty. Then, she asked me to go out to shower first, because she did not want me to see her naked. I pretended that I also did not want her to see me naked so I asked her to shower first. She just laughed. To get a taste of her panty rubbing on my penis, I asked her to lend me her panty and wear it for shower. So shiok.

Later on, when I had the chance to be together with her in the bathtub for milk bath, I tried to masturbate without her noticing. That was the bestest masturbation I ever had. I stroke my penis while chatting with her in the bathtub for hours till I ejaculated. On one occasion, during our milk bath, my sperms floated and somehow don't know how reached her thigh. She thought that there was something wrong with the milk and tried to smell it to see whether the milk was bad. I just pretended nothing happened and used my finger to touch the sperm on her thigh to taste it. I said there's nothing wrong with this milk. Why don't you try it? And that's how she tasted my cum for the first time without knowing that it was my cum. She might be a very intelligent smart girl with a double degrees and a Master in Actuarial Science and Master in Computer Science, but is an ignorant when it comes to sex because at that time she was still a virgin.

So if I can be invisible, I will visit that bathroom again for nostalgia sake to reminisce back the good old memory that I had of milk bathing together with her in that bathtub. Actually, the last time I heard about her after she gets married with 5 kids, she has moved to a bungalow somewhere in Sentosa Cove. So if I am invisible, I will also pay a visit to Sentosa Cove to look for her though I don't actually know which house she is now staying and having milk bath with her hubby. So very very sad to think that someone else is now fucking my soul mate in a bathtub filled with milk, honey and rose petals.

Last edited by HarryFucker; 02-12-2014 at 03:05 PM.
Old 02-12-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

To be Kevin bacon hollow man or Mel Gibson what women want? Hmmmm I think I'll choose the latter. To know wad women thoughts are its like better than emperor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1