The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 7
Fetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to all
My MILF Lover

Okay, someone told me I should start my own thread here (instead of another section) as I can post pictures here, no need attachments, because this section only members can see. Is this true?

Anyway, to begin, here is my lover, who I think is a MILF. Some of the pictures I post here may already have appeared elsewhere but these would be consolidated here, dedicated to her.

Hope to hear what other bros think of her body.

Old 05-03-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Re: My MILF Lover

Nice! Very authentic body.
Old 05-03-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28325 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My MILF Lover

Thanks for sharing!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 05-03-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 27
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

One word; BEAUTIFUL!

+15 apples to you for sharing. Please continue to share
Old 05-03-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Thisismynick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. The third picture she covered. Is she shy or is she just posing?
Old 05-03-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster (P)

Fetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to all
Hi bros, thanks for the encouraging comments and hccheong for the points. Actually, she is very shy and does not think she has a nice body, but I love it. That last shot from the first post was posed.

Here are more for you to enjoy! Please feel free to comment and up points!

And if you have something nasty to say (like icepinata), would appreciate the private message (like from icepinata) or just keep your thoughts to yourself. :/

Old 05-03-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
EatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to behold

Nice. Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
tony cool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shaved her pussy
Old 05-03-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 12
refface is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefface is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefface is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefface is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice body!

Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:59 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

she's superhot

ups you 51 . Shadow_warrior
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-03-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice share bro, support support.
Old 06-03-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster (P)

Thank you all for the compliments and especially Shadow_warrior for your generosity!

Here are three shots from this morning... Including one where I have shot her.

Old 07-03-2018, 02:22 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

solid bro...look forward to your next sharing...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 07-03-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

your pictures are very nice bro, thanks for sharing.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster (P)

Good morning everyone!

Before I show anymore pussy shots, shaven or otherwise, here are some teasers.

So... tight blue or lacy black? Which would you choose?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1