The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 16
torak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to beholdtorak is a splendid one to behold
Singpost postman caught throwing away 100s of letters. Thats why u hv missing mails!

Old 10-02-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Singpost postman caught throwing away 100s of letters. Thats why u hv missing mai

He thought those are the junk mails mah...
Old 11-02-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Norteklaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Singpost postman caught throwing away 100s of letters. Thats why u hv missing mai

This is called innovation to boost productivity.
Old 11-02-2018, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

Wah Lau! The cameraman sibei good leh.. but I think he will be asked to drink kopi soon. How can he mistreat our precious foreign talent?!

MIW will never let you get away with this. you should understand our foreign talent hard living and help him to throw away the rest of his packages...
Old 12-02-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
VirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://mothership.sg/2018/02/singpost-postman-fired/

Foreign talent .

Old 12-02-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Badget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
He thought those are the junk mails mah...
Wrong!! Singpost is paid to deliver junk mails, priority given to them. When your mailbox is full, they simply throw your normal mail away
Old 13-02-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgilvanDijk4 View Post
You know... This is the first time I've ever heard of people work overseas as a postman.
Old 13-02-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badget View Post
Wrong!! Singpost is paid to deliver junk mails, priority given to them. When your mailbox is full, they simply throw your normal mail away
This Ah Tiong is right. If a letter is important, the sender should have sent it by Fedex or DHL.
Old 13-02-2018, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 16
konnects is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkonnects is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkonnects is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No wonder my mail seemed to get lesser and the junk mail gets more in my letter box.
Old 13-02-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
fucksusi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfucksusi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfucksusi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No wonder 2 of my clients' cheques were lost in mail....
Old 13-02-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by konnects View Post
No wonder my mail seemed to get lesser and the junk mail gets more in my letter box.
return +19, thanks

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 13-02-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Customers take to social media to air their grievances with SingPost’s poor services

Published on 2018-02-13 by Neyla Zannia

A SingPost postman was reported to have been dismissed by SingPost after it was revealed that he had thrown mails into the rubbish bin.

This was said by a SingPost spokesperson in response to media queries regarding a viral social media post which had a series of videos showing stacks of letters being thrown into rubbish bins. In one of the videos, a postman confessed to the act after a customer of SingPost, who wanted to know what happened to the flyers he tasked SingPost to deliver, confronted him with the flyers.

The company confirmed the incident had happened at a condominium on Wednesday and said it did not condone the incident. Although SingPost said that the postman was dismissed for his actions, the postman had said that he was going back to China on Friday. TOC has sent a media query to SingPost to clarify if the postman was already scheduled to leave the company and return to his country.

Many disgruntled customers took to social media to tell their stories of how their letters were missing and their experiences with SingPost's services.

Anne Toh wrote, "In 3 months I have lost a total of 11 cheques book. I never received any one of it and have confirmed with bank the dates they send out. Feedback to SingPost, they do not know what happened to the lost cheque books after investigations. They have talked to postman and advised me to monitor if there's any lost mails. Feeling helpless, now I self collect my cheque books from bank. Sigh. They are unreliable these day."

Cedric Chow wrote, "It's a very common case these days. Postmen don't bother to send the parcels or registered letters up to the house these days. They simply deposit a card saying they have came but there's nobody at home. I encountered that a few times, while waiting at home for the item, only to receive a card asking me to collect from the post office as there's nobody at home! Seriously, this is really unacceptable!"

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...poor-services/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 13-02-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Naturalists deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's what we get when all the essential services are privatized
Old 13-02-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalists View Post
That's what we get when all the essential services are privatized
In Singapore, even the government has been "privatized"...
Old 13-02-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 14
starmind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarmind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
In Singapore, even the government has been "privatized"...
Should replace those missing MP in parliament with robots.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1