The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2009, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future
How "suay" can you be?

This was related to me by a close friend yesterday & it's a real gem of an experience which I felt would be good to share & see if anyone else has been in a similiar situation like that before. I leave it to you to decide whether it's just a coincidence or just being "suay".......

"A" is one horny devil & a filrt. He's married with 2 kids. Each time we meet, he would share his stories on his latest flings & sometimes would even bring them along for drinks. His girls, I must say, are quite good lookers as he maintains a high standard for himself especially in the "looks" dept.

He got to know a poly student sometime back & as usual, made his move to get to know her "better". It turned out that she was a virgin & he was the one who drew "first blood". Since then, she got very sticky to him & he tried to shake her off. It seemed that he succeeded as he didn't talk about her again.

His wife was looking for a replacement tuition teacher for both their kids - one in sec. 4 & the other, pri. 6. He normally leaves such matters to her.

One evening as he got home from work, he noticed a pair of sandas which he found familiar. When he got into his home, he also shit in his pants when he saw her tutoring his kids! His wife introduced them & the girl acted very innocently. "A", according to him, was fidgety & nervous. His wife noticed something different & he told her that he had a stomachache & needed to go to the toilet.

He dared not come out to the dining hall until the session was over & the tutor left the house.

This all happened recently & he says that she hasn't called him yet. He's worried that she might try sabotaging him by telling his kids or wife & he's real worried.

So, was that a bad coincidence or was "A" really suay? I'm waiting for his updates.....
Old 28-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
godrik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How "suay" can you be?

Not 'suay' lah, ''Retribution' I would say. Since he drew 'first blood' from the poly gal, now its 'first blood' part2 - Rambo's Fatal attraction
Old 28-04-2009, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
shade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wah lau eh, I would say "Coincidentally suay" lor.

I mean, how many percentage that this would happen? I think the sky juz drop on your friend.

Hope everything turn out well for him.
Old 28-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Payback is such a bitch

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 28-04-2009, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, very interesting care to share with us what happen next? tks

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 28-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

hi TS,

refering to yourself ? i would suggest to change tutor will end up big time. play along..... tell the girl u enjoyed her time but just apparent that she deserve a better man and you feel you are not. maybe monetary might help u to ease yr tension ?????

good luck....
Old 28-04-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
huat_ah_888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As the hokkien saying goes "人衰,养鸟变公鸡“
Old 28-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ProjectSawadee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dead meat. only thing he can do is to contact the girl and try to work something out before things get out of hand. Good luck.

Guess he got to suck up and bride his way out of it.

Cheers
PS

Cheers PS
Old 28-04-2009, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Lizzert is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah Lan ....like Fatal Attraction the movie...I can imagine how your friend must feel ...she now has direct access to his kids and wife...I dont think this story will have a happy ending for your frd...
Old 28-04-2009, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Berry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in a similar situation but it is my flirt BF who know my wife.

My advise : come clear with the gal and apologise. Admit he is married and learnt his mistake. Ask her not continue tutoring his kids. Be prepared to tell his wife about the truth. Just pray that the gal will be understanding and leave his family alone.
Old 28-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

This, I call fate.
Old 28-04-2009, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 19
zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!

I don't think it is a coincidence that she is tutoring the kid. I got the feeling she plans all of it. Your friend better be prepare for the worse.
Old 28-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
peterpan_24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

he mus be feeling damm sianz with his heart in his mouth everytime the tution is on.... either damm suay or could be karma on the move ...
Old 28-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

there's a chinese saying...go up moutain more n more times, bound to bump into a tiger...i think its just a payback time for ur fren now..
Old 28-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
todae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

want to play must expect this kind of things to happen. face the music lah. if he scare don play if wan to play don scare. my senior used to tell me this,

''want to do smth bad, must dare to eat shit(go jail). not becos u don dare to do bad but is u don dare to eat shit.''

i find it very meaning, cos everyone dare to rape, play, steal or fight. but who dare to face the music? so we must be prepare to face it when we wanna play it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1