The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
averagesgboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Where and how did you lose your virginity?

Just curious on everyone's first time

My first time was many many years back in JC after CCA with a girl from my class lol. No condoms or lube just raw and spit. She didn't get pregnant tho so all is good.
Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Where and how did you lose your virginity?

geylang jln molek house #9 in 1994 to 小倩 cat 100, some things we never forget ...
Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where and how did you lose your virginity?

At home with my ex-gf. She teased and got what she wanted. I was 18 yo and during 14 Feb. Lol...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1