The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jbljbl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Petain got younger WLs?

does petain have any WLs in their 20s or 30s? their damage how much?
Old 23-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Petain got younger WLs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
have 1 or 2 only... $50
Huh ? Petain may have only very few WLs in their 20s, but they hv many in their 30s. Many of the WLs who recently moved there from GL are in their 30s. Just look at the list of ex GL WLs who command $50. Most of them are in their 30s.
Old 24-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
HUH for wat? anything wrong?i said 1 or 2 only in petain and and u said may have only very few WLs in their 20s ... isnt tat the same??
Take caution in your tone sir. Bro peanut123 is a respectable samster with an impeccable record.
Old 26-03-2010, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
there is nth wrong with my word ... and don be a busybody lol....
Bro, why so hot tempered?

Go Petain to "cool" yourself down..
Old 27-03-2010, 02:01 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Me? A busybody?

Ok.

Last edited by fornicator; 27-03-2010 at 02:27 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 27-03-2010, 02:24 AM
Samster

Originally Posted by kitts1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
Bro, why so hot tempered?

Go Petain to "cool" yourself down..
It's ok Bro. Let him be, no worries.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 27-03-2010 at 02:41 AM. Reason: add big grin icon
Old 27-03-2010, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
stonemike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time is best to see most WL?
Old 27-03-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
HUH for wat? anything wrong?i said 1 or 2 only in petain and and u said may have only very few WLs in their 20s ... isnt tat the same??
Firstly, "Huh" is not a rude word. In case you are stupid or retarded, let me explain that "Huh" usually denotes bemusement or curiosity.

Secondly, "Huh" because you gave wrong info. The TS asked for WL in their 20s or 30s. So, are there are only 1 or 2 WLs in 20s or 30s ? Any one who's been to Petain will know that Petain WLs in their 20s is rare, but there are quite a number in their 30s.

Guess what dumbass : "quite a number" does not equal "1 or 2" as you claimed. While your answer might be close enough if TS only wanted WLs in their 20s, but he also wanted WLs in their 30s.

You gave wrong info and still use that kind of tone as if you have been wronged, and were rude to other brothers. For that, I'm going to zap you 2 points.
Old 27-03-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

Hi Bro Forni

There are bros that admit their mistake and deserve to be given a second chance, and there are bros who are rude and brash and think we all owe them a living. For the latter bros, we don't have to be polite or deferential. It's just wasted effort. Just F them and move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Me? A busybody?

Ok.
Old 28-03-2010, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Hi Bro Forni

There are bros that admit their mistake and deserve to be given a second chance, and there are bros who are rude and brash and think we all owe them a living. For the latter bros, we don't have to be polite or deferential. It's just wasted effort. Just F them and move on.
Hi Bro Peanut

Yes Sir, I have moved on and that is why I just let him go. I just wanted him to come to his senses because I thought he was rude to you, but alas, not only was he daring enough to challenge you, some more insult me also. But it's ok with me, I'm nothing, same as he, still a newbie here in SBF compared to you seniors. That is his thinking, so let him be.

As I was reading your reply post to him, I can't help but thinking, "hah! Serves him right!" Well said Bro, I still have a lot to learn from you. I hope he will realize that also.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 28-03-2010 at 01:09 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 28-03-2010, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
zap till negative plz as if i care ... rude to other brothers or watever shit , wan zap just zap till u song lor .. cock
You do realize that, as a zero pointer, it is almost impossible to get contacts from bros or bookings from OKTs, should you decide to try a massage/spa or FL. Plus, you are under moderation which means its hard for you to even have a meaningful conversation since your messages are delayed. And if you cannot have these, the benefits of being a SBF forummer is greatly diminished.

The points themselves mean nothing, but its the intangible benefits that comes along with it : the ability to get contacts from bros who use your points as a gauge of how trustworthy you are. Its not the best system, but thats how it works.

Zero points = zero contacts. Many points = many contacts. It's your loss, not ours.
Old 28-03-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Peanut123, you are absolutely correct that the intangible benefits are there as respectable member of this community. I fully support you! The wonderful thing about this system is that he cannot zap u at all, until 1 year later to get 1 power point, hahaha. Cheers!
Old 28-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 15
pussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud ofpussyidol has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
The points themselves mean nothing, but its the intangible benefits that comes along with it : the ability to get contacts from bros who use your points as a gauge of how trustworthy you are. Its not the best system, but thats how it works.

Bro, well said, but lets move on.

So far I have fucked 2 PT FLs in their 20s - H10r12 Kico and H7R03(1fl) Super, both provide good services

Any bros know other FLs in 20s, please share
Old 29-03-2010, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kannenalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
The wonderful thing about this system is that he cannot zap u at all, until 1 year later to get 1 power point, hahaha. Cheers!
Just to side track abit.

If I am not wrong, even if you have been a member for more than 1 year, as long as you did not attain 35 pts, you will still not get your power.

Just passing on info from reading the FAQs.
Old 29-03-2010, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
The wonderful thing about this system is that he cannot zap u at all, until 1 year later to get 1 power point, hahaha. Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kannenalah View Post
Just to side track abit.

If I am not wrong, even if you have been a member for more than 1 year, as long as you did not attain 35 pts, you will still not get your power.

Just passing on info from reading the FAQs.
Good morning Bros, you are both correct. Thing is, Bro obat22 has positive thinking that "he" will get 35 points in the 1 year later mentioned. Well, everything's possible here in SBF. If he mends "his" ways, that 35 points is achievable in a year, but agree, a long, long way from 0 points. Good luck to "him".

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1