The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Sinkapore Police Force RESPECT Foreigner. FTrash Intruder Released Cos No Offence Woh

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

From:1st Class = Emeritus Foreign Thrashes (BabaEro11) 8:26 pmTo:ALL (1 of 2)
Sinkapore Police Force RESPECT Foreigner
- can intrude into other's home and got released because NO OFFENCE committed.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1k...es?msg=73315.1
DON'T Trust Sinkapore Police Force.
If anyone of you have a similar case like this - beat the hell out of the intruder FIRST, then call your Poodle force.
Your Poodle Force treated Foreigner BesTEST than the Daft, Moronic, Cretins local Sinkies.
Anyone know where is your Minister of Homes Affairs' home ?
Go and hide under his Maid's bed - surely you GET arrested when he called his Poodle force !
------
http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...bed?page=0%2C1
Shocking find in the night: Man under maid's bed

Madam Rose said she saw the dark shape of a man under the bed.

Rennie Whang

The New Paper
Friday, Sep 13, 2013
SINGAPORE - When she woke up at midnight on Monday night, the family dog was licking her legs.
She got up and saw it running to the maid's room, sniffing and pawing at the door.
Sensing something was amiss, she opened the door and saw a man underneath the maid's bed. The maid wasn't in the room.
"When I saw him, I was scared to death," said the 78-year-old woman, who wanted to be known only as Madam Rose, in Mandarin.
She then called her son-in-law for help.
Other than the maid, the only other person in the house was her 86-year-old husband, who is bedridden after two strokes.
It turned out that the man was a foreigner, allegedly brought home by the family's Myanmar maid.
The maid, who had been working for the family for six weeks, denied knowing the man, who is believed to be working near their Bukit Timah house.
Madam Rose's son-in-law, who does not live with them, told The New Paper on Tuesday that he and his wife rushed to the scene.
The 46-year-old declined to be named as he does not want to risk more unknown persons coming to the house.
He recounted: "I quickly opened the door of the maid's room, shined a torchlight in and found him there."
He then left the room and sought to keep the man in there. Using his body weight, he pushed against the door and called the police.
On the other end, he felt the man pushing back and trying to force his way out of the room.
"I also heard him talking to someone in the room, I think, over his mobile phone. He may have been calling his friends for advice," the son-in-law said, describing the unknown man as about 1.75m tall.
"I just caught him lying under the bed, I didn't know if he was armed. I wondered, 'Is he here to visit the maid or is he here to rob?'"
In the meantime, his wife, who is a doctor, had to stabilise his father-in-law as he seemed about to go into shock.
The son-in-law added that he was unsure how long it took before police arrived, as his main concern was to keep the struggling man in the room.
When the police arrived, they asked him to come out of the room, said Madam Rose.
"He knelt on my living room floor, crying and saying he was sorry," she said.
After being questioned, the man was released. It is understood that no offence was committed.

Comment:
1). Can someone go into your Minister of Homes Affairs' home and hide under the maid's bed ? If got caught, its OK because NO Offence was committed.

2). Remember the family of 4 Chinamen - they HIJACKED a SMRT Bus with people inside for 5 hours - Singapore Poodle REWARDED them with SMRT Taxi Rides, instead of arrested them for Hijack ?

Madam Rose's son-in-law said the family had previously smelt cigarette smoke in the house, which they found suspicious, but the maid denied having any relationship with men.
Called repeatedly
Yet about two weeks ago, a man who sounded like he was from Myanmar repeatedly called the house and Madam Rose's mobile phone, he said.
The son-in-law recounted: "We confronted her about it and she begged us to let her stay, but this incident crossed the line."
He added he informed the maid agency yesterday morning and the maid is now with the agency.
He declined to name the agency as he did not want to hamper any resolution of the situation In the 20 years the family has employed maids, this was the first time such an incident has occurred, he said.
He added that the family would have to get another maid to look after his father-in-law who suffered his second stroke in December last year. They are depending on home nursing for the time being.
"We're trying to keep this low key and let it pass.
Now, we just need to secure the house as much as possible."

Comment:
Secure the house more ? No Use - the actual THIEF is INSIDE the house.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1