The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sanjay1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
HC at ZONE (JB)

Hi guys, its my first time posting FR on HC so if you find it boring pls bare wit it.

I happen to go to JB to check out some HC recommended by my friend which is at ZONE. Upon entering the place it does look new and settings are cosy. Upon checking with the Captain, was told that new management took over and they did some heavy renovation. I took the full package which is RM238 which includes sauna, jacuzzi, massage and special.

After changing I walk in to the jacuzzi pool and realised its indeed big and spacious ( i've tried few in jb already). Spent abt 20 minues for jacuzzi and sauna then had lucch and the the Captain ask me if he can prepare the gal and I said "ok".

He brought me to this nice spacious room with big mirrors covering the walls. Abt 5 mins later a pretty lady walked in, her name is Jenny, she's small built and have a nice cute breast. She speaks good english, she showered me then ask me to lie on bed on my birthday suit then started catbathing me for abt 10 mins. She then continued with AR then go on with BBBJ...abt 10 mins the she capped me and start riding me like no tommorrow..overrall if was a good session till i recalled that I have skipped the massage session which she is supposed to do for me. May be she conned me or I am to sexually engrossed made me forgot to ask abt that. Anyway it was a good experiance and you guys should try the jacuzzi and sauna, its really worth it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1