The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Grand Ah Kong is stuck in moderation for some time to come
100% ML Shop Pricing On FJ

Seem like some ML Shop expect you pay for 100% FJ package when at the entrance. Thought normally we go just simple massage first?
Old Today, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!
Re: 100% ML Shop Pricing On FJ

2 kinds. First kind, pay $50/$60 at entrance. Go in, she massage you for 30mins. Then ask you GQ. Offering various package etc.

Type 2. Pay full. Go in straight away f like Geylang. No massage provided. Unless the ML is super good, I usually go for first kind.
Old Today, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1375 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of

Usually I choose option 1, pay entrance, massage already got feel pop GQ, got feel and price right then I take. If no feel I rather plain massage
Old Today, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
Usually I choose option 1, pay entrance, massage already got feel pop GQ, got feel and price right then I take. If no feel I rather plain massage
Agree. And I like to unlock those who don’t do it. But takes time money and chemistry. But once unlocked I paid below market rate lol
Old Today, 03:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2714 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Pay full at entrance are the F and Go shop... typically 3Bs or lower - with no massage, not much small talks, after the deed is done, ML will leave the room and you bathe, change and leave by yourself.
Old Today, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40804 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Some FJ shop pay 50 entrance n once in the rm she just simply press here press there then quote add on svc
If u reject they will just make a few press n tell u tat it

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5
Old Today, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Those "unlock" type of shops is the best. Though harder to achieve and takes way more effort.

Good massage is normally received because that is the ML's main job.

FJ is just her side-job that you introduce her to
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1